Senchi sahib maryada questions

1) Do I need to keep the senchi sahib in various sheets like guru maharaj or just one rumalla like a Gutka?

2) Can I still have the senchis in my home if I am the only amritdhari in the house, and my dad eats kuTha and drinks?

3) Can I read from the senchi sahib off a rehal or do I need a mini palki? 

4) can I just open the senchi and start reading from any ang then stop where I like or do Prakash like maharaj and read it in the form of a sehaj paath?

I would really love to have aad maharaj senchiya at my house but I need to know if I’m allowed and how to do it. 
Just worried about beadbi ?

10 hours ago, Neeliyanfaujan96 said:

1) Do I need to keep the senchi sahib in various sheets like guru maharaj or just one rumalla like a Gutka?

2) Can I still have the senchis in my home if I am the only amritdhari in the house, and my dad eats kuTha and drinks?

3) Can I read from the senchi sahib off a rehal or do I need a mini palki? 

4) can I just open the senchi and start reading from any ang then stop where I like or do Prakash like maharaj and read it in the form of a sehaj paath?

I would really love to have aad maharaj senchiya at my house but I need to know if I’m allowed and how to do it. 
Just worried about beadbi ?

1. No. Have a mini chadar to put on the groud where the Rehal will be placed. Then place a white rumalla on the rehal before putting the Senchi.

2. I would advise keeping the Senchis in a high spot where sucham can be maintained. In my case, the room we do Parkash of SGGS Ji has a closet, we keep Gutkas and Senchis there. But you would need to find some sort of spot that maintains sucham.

3. Yes, just a rehal is fine. Just make sure it is big enough for the Senchi.

4. Yes, you can open to any page and start doing/continue Sehaj Paath or other do any Paath of a Baani.

On 10/25/2019 at 3:31 AM, FreshMind13 said:

1. No. Have a mini chadar to put on the groud where the Rehal will be placed. Then place a white rumalla on the rehal before putting the Senchi.

2. I would advise keeping the Senchis in a high spot where sucham can be maintained. In my case, the room we do Parkash of SGGS Ji has a closet, we keep Gutkas and Senchis there. But you would need to find some sort of spot that maintains sucham.

3. Yes, just a rehal is fine. Just make sure it is big enough for the Senchi.

4. Yes, you can open to any page and start doing/continue Sehaj Paath or other do any Paath of a Baani.

Bhai sahib everything you have said is correct except one thing a Pothi Sahib is bani guru guru hai bani so how can you say page it's not a page it's maharaj Jees ang which is limb please think before writing.

Bhul chuk Muaaf jee 

2 hours ago, Damdamitaksaal84 said:

Bhai sahib everything you have said is correct except one thing a Pothi Sahib is bani guru guru hai bani so how can you say page it's not a page it's maharaj Jees ang which is limb please think before writing.

Bhul chuk Muaaf jee 

While Ang can be used, nothing wrong with Panna or Page. It is Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Nothing wrong with using either, no disrespect was intended.

Forgive me if I have made a mistake.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:00 AM, FreshMind13 said:

While Ang can be used, nothing wrong with Panna or Page. It is Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Nothing wrong with using either, no disrespect was intended.

Forgive me if I have made a mistake.

This guy will not admit his mistake.  If it was just a Granth.  Then Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji would not have carried adi Granth on his head.  For this guy Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is a book of philosophy that he agrees with.   So he will say page as Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji only holds value because according to him it's right.  

ਕੁਠਾ or ਕੁੱਠਾ referring to meat slaughtered in a Islamic or Jewish way etc (halal and kosher) and meat available in shops. Basically forbidden maas paji. 

On 10/31/2019 at 10:36 PM, dallysingh101 said:

What do you mean by kutha here? Jalaal?

On 10/31/2019 at 5:52 PM, MrDoaba said:

This thread is unironically hilarious if I may say. But a true display of inter-Jatha unity.

A Nihang Singh asks a question.

An AKJ Singh replies. Correctly I might add.

The Taksali Singh still tells him off lmfaooooo.

?

Vaheguru ji no where near the avastha of a nihang Singh just trying to get there with maharaj kirpa!