Are there any Muslims who started following the Gurus?

Guest Goalee

Hi, I just want the names of a few Muslims that started following the Gurus and became Sikh, to shut up a guy who's saying that all Sikhs are Hindus. Somehow that's where the argument has reached. A bit of history along with the names would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help in advance! 

Of course there were. Read Sikhism of Guru Ji in Mecca. Nanaks message was that there’s no religion, only a Truth...that we and Truth are One. 

Powerful stuff, it didn’t resonate with many, but it resonated with a few, but only a few stars are enough to light up a sky. 

I think mata Kaulan was a muslim who became a disciple of Guru Hargobind Ji    her father disowned her and she settled in Amritsar, she lived in a house near Harmandir sahib    there is a gurdwara at the place now named after her 

Nihang Khan was another muslim who became a Sikh and follower of Guru Gobind Singh ji, there even is a town in Punjab named after him called Kotla Nihang Khan 

jehangir in his diary mentions Guru Arjan Dev ji and writes how hindus and even some muslims have started following guru ji

"In Goindwal, which is on the river Biyah (Beas), there was a Hindu named Arjan, in the garments of sainthood and sanctity, so much so that he had captured many of the simple-hearted of the Hindus, and even of the ignorant and foolish followers of Islam, by his ways and manners, and they had loudly sounded the drum of his holiness...."

Guest DhanDhan BhaiMardana

Bhai Mardana Ji was the first Sikh in history.

50% of all Guru keh Sikh between the period of Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj to Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj were originally Muslims who has left Islam (apostates).

Bhai Mardana Ji was even attacked for being an apostate from Islam by Wali Kandhari and his Muslim fanatics in a town called Hasan Abdal in Pakistan.

Bhail Bahlol Ji from Iraq was another Muslim apostate who became a strong GurSikh via the light of truth shown to him by Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj

Bhai Sahib Singh Ji of the Panj Piare had parents who followed Islam.

Yogi Allah Yaar Khan was a famous GurSikh disciple of Guru Gobind Singh Ji

Sain Mian Mir had also rejected the ideology of Islam to become Guru ke Sikh.

The main reasons all these hundreds of thousands of Muslims became Sikh was they rejected core concepts of Islam such as slavery, terrorism, genocide, rape, pedophilia as practised by the Prophet Muhammad himself and in the Quran itself.

On 11/3/2019 at 10:02 PM, Guest DhanDhan BhaiMardana said:

50% of all Guru keh Sikh between the period of Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj to Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj were originally Muslims who has left Islam (apostates).

Bhai Mardana Ji was even attacked for being an apostate from Islam by Wali Kandhari and his Muslim fanatics in a town called Hasan Abdal in Pakistan.

Bhail Bahlol Ji from Iraq was another Muslim apostate who became a strong GurSikh via the light of truth shown to him by Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj

The main reasons all these hundreds of thousands of Muslims became Sikh was they rejected core concepts of Islam such as slavery, terrorism, genocide, rape, pedophilia as practised by the Prophet Muhammad himself and in the Quran itself.

Exactly Bhai Mardana Ji being Guru ke pehleh Sikh says it all

Guest Sikhi is the Truth
On 11/3/2019 at 10:02 PM, Guest DhanDhan BhaiMardana said:

Yes true it's sad that more people don't know about how sincere a Guru da Sikh Yogi Allah Yaar Khan were to become an apostate from Islam to become a new Sikh

Guest Prabh108

True Islam is actually similar to Zarathustra path. Also a full one third 30 percent of Satguru’s fauj is/was consisting of Musalmann.

it is wrong of u to malign the Prophet of Arabia for two reasons 

number one He was very good being- an Avatar incarnation of Shukra dev - Venus graha deity popularly termed as Daynt Guru - Preceptor to Asura- the opposite of Sura- sura is warrior - sura refers to surajdev the solar deity Sun le soleil -  emblem of atma soul 

so if sura is warrior I would say opposite is lover as in Sufi-vedantic-bhagti lover of Allah Bhagwan God etc

the emblem of Venus is six point star of inverted triangles (the sign coopted by jew)

whereas r path is Jupiterian swastika path Now khanda

concept of time is somewhat different for the two paths linear vs cyclical but Syrian Statesman Bashar Assad openly speak of reincarnation principle 

puranic hinduism permits warrior caste unlimited number of wives

Islam restricts man to four wives 

Islamics claim their religion put an end to slavery plus true Islam is actually pure vegetaryan plus the afroasiatic practice of sunnat damage to genitals is actually nonislamic 

honour killing is strictly a modern mud race Hindu phenomenon— true RigVedic religion is like Sikh religion- liberty equality of males females - no forced marriages 

Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) had problems with jews(who amongst us doesn’t) 

Akbar tried to create new religion but failed.

Ar all times throughout our history approximately half the Sangat in the Gurdvara has been Muslim and half Hindu- I speak of Sangat in our historic ancestral sacred holy homeland of Greater AfPak & environs 

the Battles & wars of the NW Subcontinent were never sectarian per se— the conflict was over good governance or lack thereof

<banned word filter activated> aurangjeb whom dirty jewess academic  audrey t defends had  his brother murdered and never arranged his daughters marriage in addition to the atrocities against 4 sahibzade

u people who say five beloved were from all different castes and regions of India and thus justify intermarriage with even Xtianity freaks

tell me why we can’t marry pious musalmann because thirty percent of Guru army was is consisting of Musalmann.- I know their conception rites r different than standard GarbhDhan sanskar of hinduism and there is special recitation from Gurbani for Sikh conception rite and jain by birth Osho says it’s always important to say prayer before intimacy otherwise one is a criminal 

rehit maryada says Sikh must marry Sikh and musalmann cannot upon pain of death alter religion - what is rational behind this - ?  I know Pashtun helped our Panth at one critical point in our history— we promised Ummah we would help them if their religion were ever in trouble— well it’s been decades now since the beleaguered Ummah has been suffering the most abject heinous persecution- it’s about time we helped but how? 

the people who say Sikh descent from Hindu r stupid because hinduism is a way of life not an ethnicity- Julia Roberts is hindu 

the Jats Ramgharia Pashtun Rajput lineages are distinct from caste varnashram system  which is social setup a commonwealth of sorts  caste is from Portuguese word chaste- varna is Tamil Dravidian word for colour - colour of disposition and character of the guna innate qualities of Brahman Kshatriyas vaish sudra - idiots think colour refers to melanin or lack thereof 

these Iranic tribes r of south central Asian origin 

Anyway don’t listen to anything a non Dharmik person tells u of our history- the tribes comprising the backbone of our Panth have existed since time immemorial- once we were Buddhist some of us Zarathustra some hindu- described simply as “indian pagan” by dr Elst 

pagan is variation of Bhagwan 
 there r Sikh of Afghan descent-Pashtun descent Arabic descent Euro origins too including German Dutch Russian and Bengal origin Sikh 

where Akbar failed at creating new religion I would like to succeed/ Baba Nanak blessed Akbar’s Seven Generations to remain in power  

mine is simply the renewal and revival of something religion decisively destroyed: Romance- sachaPyar

i write book too

4 hours ago, Guest Prabh108 said:

True Islam is actually similar to Zarathustra path. Also a full one third 30 percent of Satguru’s fauj is/was consisting of Musalmann.

it is wrong of u to malign the Prophet of Arabia for two reasons 

number one He was very good being- an Avatar incarnation of Shukra dev - Venus graha deity popularly termed as Daynt Guru - Preceptor to Asura- the opposite of Sura- sura is warrior - sura refers to surajdev the solar deity Sun le soleil -  emblem of atma soul 

so if sura is warrior I would say opposite is lover as in Sufi-vedantic-bhagti lover of Allah Bhagwan God etc

the emblem of Venus is six point star of inverted triangles (the sign coopted by jew)

whereas r path is Jupiterian swastika path Now khanda

concept of time is somewhat different for the two paths linear vs cyclical but Syrian Statesman Bashar Assad openly speak of reincarnation principle 

puranic hinduism permits warrior caste unlimited number of wives

Islam restricts man to four wives 

Islamics claim their religion put an end to slavery plus true Islam is actually pure vegetaryan plus the afroasiatic practice of sunnat damage to genitals is actually nonislamic 

honour killing is strictly a modern mud race Hindu phenomenon— true RigVedic religion is like Sikh religion- liberty equality of males females - no forced marriages 

Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) had problems with jews(who amongst us doesn’t) 

Akbar tried to create new religion but failed.

Ar all times throughout our history approximately half the Sangat in the Gurdvara has been Muslim and half Hindu- I speak of Sangat in our historic ancestral sacred holy homeland of Greater AfPak & environs 

the Battles & wars of the NW Subcontinent were never sectarian per se— the conflict was over good governance or lack thereof

<banned word filter activated> aurangjeb whom dirty jewess academic  audrey t defends had  his brother murdered and never arranged his daughters marriage in addition to the atrocities against 4 sahibzade

u people who say five beloved were from all different castes and regions of India and thus justify intermarriage with even Xtianity freaks

tell me why we can’t marry pious musalmann because thirty percent of Guru army was is consisting of Musalmann.- I know their conception rites r different than standard GarbhDhan sanskar of hinduism and there is special recitation from Gurbani for Sikh conception rite and jain by birth Osho says it’s always important to say prayer before intimacy otherwise one is a criminal 

rehit maryada says Sikh must marry Sikh and musalmann cannot upon pain of death alter religion - what is rational behind this - ?  I know Pashtun helped our Panth at one critical point in our history— we promised Ummah we would help them if their religion were ever in trouble— well it’s been decades now since the beleaguered Ummah has been suffering the most abject heinous persecution- it’s about time we helped but how? 

the people who say Sikh descent from Hindu r stupid because hinduism is a way of life not an ethnicity- Julia Roberts is hindu 

the Jats Ramgharia Pashtun Rajput lineages are distinct from caste varnashram system  which is social setup a commonwealth of sorts  caste is from Portuguese word chaste- varna is Tamil Dravidian word for colour - colour of disposition and character of the guna innate qualities of Brahman Kshatriyas vaish sudra - idiots think colour refers to melanin or lack thereof 

these Iranic tribes r of south central Asian origin 

Anyway don’t listen to anything a non Dharmik person tells u of our history- the tribes comprising the backbone of our Panth have existed since time immemorial- once we were Buddhist some of us Zarathustra some hindu- described simply as “indian pagan” by dr Elst 

pagan is variation of Bhagwan 
 there r Sikh of Afghan descent-Pashtun descent Arabic descent Euro origins too including German Dutch Russian and Bengal origin Sikh 

where Akbar failed at creating new religion I would like to succeed/ Baba Nanak blessed Akbar’s Seven Generations to remain in power  

mine is simply the renewal and revival of something religion decisively destroyed: Romance- sachaPyar

i write book too

You make no sense.

I suggest you quell your ego before it leads to further mental health issues.