Today programme presenter has expressed his regret over Sikh peer’s decision to quit Thought For The Day over 'thought police' row. 

Lord Singh announced he was quitting Thought for the Day after 35 years to protest the BBC trying to prevent him from broadcasting an item commemorating an executed Sikh Guru for fear that it “might offend Muslims".

The script, which was broadcast last November, did not criticise Islam and did not recieve any complaints for discussing the Sikh guru, who had spoken out about Hindus being forced to convert to Islam under the 17th century Mughal emperors of India.

Speaking on the Today programme on BBC Radio 4 yesterday morning, presenter Justin Webb called the news of Indarjit Singh’s departure “rather sad”. 

Indarjit Singh has accused the BBC of “prejudice and intolerance”.  

"It was like saying to a christian that he or she should not talk about Easter for fear of giving offence to the Jews," he told the Times. 

Lord Singh made an official complaint about the incident, saying it was not the first time he had been prevented from discussing subjects important to Sikhs. 

James Purnell, the corporation's director of radio, ordered a review, which rejected the complaint. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/10/04/today-presenter-expresses-regret-sikh-peers-decision-quit-thought/]

Good for him to speak out!

Says it all.

If SIkhs mention the truth about their history, establishment honkies get upset. 

And these are the id10ts so many Sikhs fought for in the past......

Edited by dallysingh101

I think the west is using muslims as pawns    im not sure what the agenda is but whatever it is muslims are falling for it    Sikhs arent the only ones that have been told to keep quite   christians, atheists etc  all have        Its interesting because the media is making the muslims villains and victims at the same time      jews are another community which you cant offend   

look at this 

Image result for hillary obama easter worshippers

13 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I think the west is using muslims as pawns    im not sure what the agenda is but whatever it is muslims are falling for it    Sikhs arent the only ones that have been told to keep quite   christians, atheists etc  all have        Its interesting because the media is making the muslims villains and victims at the same time      jews are another community which you cant offend   

look at this 

Image result for hillary obama easter worshippers

The goal is to destroy Christianity in the west.

10 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

And goray here in the UK want to destroy Sikhi too, and put an anglicised hor5eshyte version in its place, one that subtly and deviously encourages sycophancy from our lot towards them.  They've been at it for a long while now. 

Christianity is dead in england, and has been for a long while. The focus is on us now, especially since apnay have objected to the culture of just quietly condoning pedophilia and grooming, as is a norm in english culture.

Edited by dallysingh101

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

And goray here in the UK want to destroy Sikhi too, and put an anglicised hor5eshyte version in its place, one that subtly and deviously encourages sycophancy from our lot towards them.  They've been at it for a long while now. 

Christianity is dead in england, and has been for a long while. The focus is on us now, especially since apnay have objected to the culture of just quietly condoning pedophilia and grooming, as is a norm in english culture.

Which goreh would they be?

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

Which goreh would they be?

The establishment ones. 

These guys telling Lard Indarjit to shut up about Sikh history is just one part of the attack. 

I think their tryna destroy religion in the west   different religions are being destroyed differently   Christianity with liberalism and Islam with extremism     i dont think sikhi or sikhs are seen as a threat though tbh   or hindus      

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

I think their tryna destroy religion in the west   different religions are being destroyed differently   Christianity with liberalism and Islam with extremism     i dont think sikhi or sikhs are seen as a threat though tbh   or hindus      

Sikhs are definitely seen as a threat in the UK. Maybe not the inactive, puppoo, office boy types - but other active ones are. 

23 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

its happening   but why do you think they tryna do that?   i think their tryna destroy islam as well but with a different approach    i think their destroying islam with extremism,  radical islam and extremism is gnna be the beginning of the end of islam   

Edited by puzzled

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

The establishment ones. 

These guys telling Lard Indarjit to shut up about Sikh history is just one part of the attack. 

It seems that Christianity as a political tool has served it's purpose. 

The long game with Islam I don't quite understand. 

The BBC seems to have a particular agenda. It seems to be very "progressive", very pro-gay and pro-feminist and anti-male.  If anything they are quite authoritarian in their approach pushing for this agenda rather than being "liberal" as they claim to be.

I find this quite contradictory to the pro-Islamic tint they have.

However, there does seem to be a hierarchy of preference that the likes of the BBC have. Islam and muslims in general are ranked far higher than we Sikhs are.

However their "progressive" agenda is higher than their liking for muslims and Islam.

Even though they prefer muslims over Sikhs, they love gays and feminists more. Though they will not go directly against islam, they think that they can infiltrate their "progressivism" into muslims.

If you notice the protests with the muslim school in Birmingham against the teaching of lgbt stuff, the BBC and the likes of other "progressive " publications like the Guardian supported their "progressive" values over their love of muslims.

10 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Sikhs are definitely seen as a threat in the UK. Maybe not the inactive, puppoo, office boy types - but other active ones are. 

maybe when some sikhs are loud and vocal about things like grooming    because the authorities knew about white girls being groomed for a long time but they ignored it and kept quite   the government obviously knew  but they didnt want to do anything about it.     but in general  i really dont think they see sikhs as a threat.   a lot of sikhs (not all)  like you said now have become gorrafied office boys      

becoming westernized and gorrafied is the quickest way to destroy indian religions i think   iv seen it a lot in hindu families and some sikh    first ones to dump sikhi would be the gorrafied ones   

Edited by puzzled

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

maybe when some sikhs are loud and vocal about things like grooming    because the authorities knew about white girls being groomed for a long time but they ignored it and kept quite   the government obviously knew  but they didnt want to do anything about it.     but in general  i really dont think they see sikhs as a threat.   a lot of sikhs (not all)  like you said now have become gorrafied office boys       

I think they are scared that the active ones will wake up some of the docile ones. 

9 minutes ago, puzzled said:

its happening   but why do you think they tryna do that?   i think their tryna destroy islam as well but with a different approach    i think their destroying islam with extremism,  radical islam and extremism is gnna be the beginning of the end of islam   

If they wanted to destroy Islam, why bring them into Europe in the first place?

They should have emancipated the women in the Islamic countries to bring the birth rates down so their populations go down.

I think there is one community that has problems with both the Religion of Love and the Religion of Peace that has an interest in getting them to wipe each other.

I wonder who that can be?