Lord Indarjit Singh

Premi5

13 hours ago, puzzled said:

chalvey is a dump yard and been overtaken by somalis and romanians now   the Romanians in chalvey harrass the pakis  you can see vids on youtube lol    

there really isn't any tension between pakis and sikhs in slough now though   but its still a bit distant     there are a lot of young singhs  and because of the big punjabi immigrant population we have a presence here        2 sikhs schools as well now  

Are Pakistanis in Slough mostly Mirpuris?

36 minutes ago, Niara said:

Are Pakistanis in Slough mostly Mirpuris?

Yh mainly mirpuris but theres a lot of punjabi ones too  but mainly mirpuris 

Tbh the punjabi ones aren't that culturally different from us in general   their not that bad   the kids are polite educated,  but the mirpuris are a whole new breed    vile and filthy mouthed   the women have a filtheir mouth than the men. 

The punjabi ones from the cities tend to speak urdu. 

14 hours ago, puzzled said:

chalvey is a dump yard and been overtaken by somalis and romanians now   the Romanians in chalvey harrass the pakis  you can see vids on youtube lol    

there really isn't any tension between pakis and sikhs in slough now though   but its still a bit distant     there are a lot of young singhs  and because of the big punjabi immigrant population we have a presence here        2 sikhs schools as well now  

I've come to the conclusion that only sharp streetwise people amongst apnay really have any inkling of what goes on under their nose. 

Living in a brown area now has made me realise that some apnay are so dumb that they could have a whorehouse run by paks or eastern europeans on their very own street and be oblivious to it. Sullay rely on this lack of acuity on apnay's part. 

So, you might be under the impression that nothing is going on, but if I talked to some other guy whose got ears on the ground, they'll tell me the complete opposite. 

On 11/2/2019 at 9:43 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

The Sikhs are not seen as a threat per say. It is the values we represent. 

They see the teachings of our Gurus as the biggest threat to their corrupt oppressive Western way of life.  From the early days when the British arrived in Hind they were plotting on how they would dismantle the Sikh Empire.  When they annexed the Sikh Kingdom they were hell bent on destroying our religious institutions.  In 1947 they deliberately partitioned the Punjab and made sure the Sikh were trapped as weakened minorities in the newly formed India and Pakistan.  In 1984 the British Government provided assistance to India to destroy the will of Sikhs by attacking the Akal Takht and eliminating our greatest leadership since the days of the Sikh Empire. 

We are the most progressive community of the new Immigrants in Britain but we have the least amount of Political clout and are completely sidelined by all the major Political parties.  

The question is why are we treated in this way, especially since we have done no wrong.  The answer to this is that we possess the ‘Truth’, the guidance of our Guru which can shape the true ‘New World Order’, which is fair for all is the key to liberation from everything the West stands for!

Master tara singh was our leader during those times and representing us    is it true that he sold us out?  I know absolutely nothing about him   hes not as well known as gandhi or nehru.  wasn't he the creator of the sgpc and reformed sikhi and all that  ... 

Partition was obviously wahegurus will and was supposed to happen    

42 minutes ago, TigerForce1 said:

They see the teachings of our Gurus as the biggest threat to their corrupt oppressive Western way of life.  From the early days when the British arrived in Hind they were plotting on how they would dismantle the Sikh Empire.  When they annexed the Sikh Kingdom they were hell bent on destroying our religious institutions.  In 1947 they deliberately partitioned the Punjab and made sure the Sikh were trapped as weakened minorities in the newly formed India and Pakistan.  In 1984 the British Government provided assistance to India to destroy the will of Sikhs by attacking the Akal Takht and eliminating our greatest leadership since the days of the Sikh Empire. 

We are the most progressive community of the new Immigrants in Britain but we have the least amount of Political clout and are completely sidelined by all the major Political parties.  

The question is why are we treated in this way, especially since we have done no wrong.  The answer to this is that we possess the ‘Truth’, the guidance of our Guru which can shape the true ‘New World Order’, which is fair for all is the key to liberation from everything the West stands for!

Politically naive. We Sikhs are an idealistic bunch.

We need to see things as they are.

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Master tara singh was our leader during those times and representing us    is it true that he sold us out?  I know absolutely nothing about him   hes not as well known as gandhi or nehru.  wasn't he the creator of the sgpc and reformed sikhi and all that  ... 

Partition was obviously wahegurus will and was supposed to happen    

He was a stooge!  Hindu convert to Sikhi who was planted to make sure the demand for a Sikh country was quickly abandoned once the British dismissed it as not practical.  He was also one the figures who turned away Dr Ambedkars call for Dalits to convert to Sikhi, before he eventually decided to move towards Buddhism.  These could be seen as mistakes by the Sikhs but many including me view them as deliberate attempts to weaken Sikhs.

yh just checked  he was born into a khatri family and was named Nanak Chand,   maybe he was a mona sikh before he became amritdhari ...     we have always been at our weakest when we had no leader, like today basically,  and if we had corrupt leaders like him  no wonder we ended up in a mess 

but like i said  partition was wahegurus will   its was supposed to happen.   Idea of pakistan was actually created by the elite muslims of UP who were worried about their position and financial state in a hindu dominated india.  so they created the idea of a muslim country. its these same elite muslims families that ruling most of pakistan today. They flew into pakistan in planes while their punjabi muslims brethren went in carts or walked,  not much different to india tbh    same people ruling  

4 minutes ago, puzzled said:

yh just checked  he was born into a khatri family and was named Nanak Chand,   maybe he was a mona sikh before he became amritdhari ...     we have always been at our weakest when we had no leader, like today basically,  and if we had corrupt leaders like him  no wonder we ended up in a mess 

but like i said  partition was wahegurus will   its was supposed to happen.   Idea of pakistan was actually created by the elite muslims of UP who were worried about their position and financial state in a hindu dominated india.  so they created the idea of a muslim country. its these same elite muslims families that ruling most of pakistan today. They flew into pakistan in planes while their punjabi muslims brethren went in carts or walked,  not much different to india tbh    same people ruling  

the three 'leaders' of indian politics of that day were all British educated stooges , is it not amazing that such Oxbridge educated LAWYERS all friends  suddenly rose to the top of the tree at the correct time ? The real grafters and organisers got nowhere but the noose , the cell or torture chamber  .

India was split not in a logical manner  unless your aim was to destroy sikh polity and cohesion.

5 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

the three 'leaders' of indian politics of that day were all British educated stooges , is it not amazing that such Oxbridge educated LAWYERS all friends  suddenly rose to the top of the tree at the correct time ? The real grafters and organisers got nowhere but the noose , the cell or torture chamber  .

India was split not in a logical manner  unless your aim was to destroy sikh polity and cohesion.

Its funny how western educated elite Indians who had absolutely no idea about the Indian rural way of life were the ones who made decisions for a subcontinent that was/is mostly poor, rural and agricultural     these coconuts in no way represented the mass population yet some how became "representatives"

Jinnah didnt even know how to speak Urdu let alone Punjabi      Nehru slept with goris