Lord Indarjit Singh

Premi5

23 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The goal is to destroy Christianity in the west.

its happening   but why do you think they tryna do that?   i think their tryna destroy islam as well but with a different approach    i think their destroying islam with extremism,  radical islam and extremism is gnna be the beginning of the end of islam   

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

The establishment ones. 

These guys telling Lard Indarjit to shut up about Sikh history is just one part of the attack. 

It seems that Christianity as a political tool has served it's purpose. 

The long game with Islam I don't quite understand. 

The BBC seems to have a particular agenda. It seems to be very "progressive", very pro-gay and pro-feminist and anti-male.  If anything they are quite authoritarian in their approach pushing for this agenda rather than being "liberal" as they claim to be.

I find this quite contradictory to the pro-Islamic tint they have.

However, there does seem to be a hierarchy of preference that the likes of the BBC have. Islam and muslims in general are ranked far higher than we Sikhs are.

However their "progressive" agenda is higher than their liking for muslims and Islam.

Even though they prefer muslims over Sikhs, they love gays and feminists more. Though they will not go directly against islam, they think that they can infiltrate their "progressivism" into muslims.

If you notice the protests with the muslim school in Birmingham against the teaching of lgbt stuff, the BBC and the likes of other "progressive " publications like the Guardian supported their "progressive" values over their love of muslims.

10 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Sikhs are definitely seen as a threat in the UK. Maybe not the inactive, puppoo, office boy types - but other active ones are. 

maybe when some sikhs are loud and vocal about things like grooming    because the authorities knew about white girls being groomed for a long time but they ignored it and kept quite   the government obviously knew  but they didnt want to do anything about it.     but in general  i really dont think they see sikhs as a threat.   a lot of sikhs (not all)  like you said now have become gorrafied office boys      

becoming westernized and gorrafied is the quickest way to destroy indian religions i think   iv seen it a lot in hindu families and some sikh    first ones to dump sikhi would be the gorrafied ones   

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

maybe when some sikhs are loud and vocal about things like grooming    because the authorities knew about white girls being groomed for a long time but they ignored it and kept quite   the government obviously knew  but they didnt want to do anything about it.     but in general  i really dont think they see sikhs as a threat.   a lot of sikhs (not all)  like you said now have become gorrafied office boys       

I think they are scared that the active ones will wake up some of the docile ones. 

9 minutes ago, puzzled said:

its happening   but why do you think they tryna do that?   i think their tryna destroy islam as well but with a different approach    i think their destroying islam with extremism,  radical islam and extremism is gnna be the beginning of the end of islam   

If they wanted to destroy Islam, why bring them into Europe in the first place?

They should have emancipated the women in the Islamic countries to bring the birth rates down so their populations go down.

I think there is one community that has problems with both the Religion of Love and the Religion of Peace that has an interest in getting them to wipe each other.

I wonder who that can be?

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think they are scared that the active ones will wake up some of the docile ones. 

yeah possibly    the same happened with islam   back in the 70s some islamic counties were even more liberal than some European countries      iv heard how even pakis were more liberal in the 70s and 80s in the uk than they are now       

4 minutes ago, puzzled said:

becoming westernized and gorrafied is the quickest way to destroy indian religions i think   iv seen it a lot in hindu families and some sikh    first ones to dump sikhi would be the gorrafied ones   

The Sikhs are not seen as a threat per say. It is the values we represent. 

6 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

If they wanted to destroy Islam, why bring them into Europe in the first place?

They should have emancipated the women in the Islamic countries to bring the birth rates down so their populations go down.

I think there is one community that has problems with both the Religion of Love and the Religion of Peace that has an interest in getting them to wipe each other.

yh but the whole mess in the middle east was actually started by the Americans   they went there started meddling with their affairs and then left behind all the terrorists    even Israel was created with the help of the west     america supported iraq in the iraq-iran war and then dumped saddam hussein and then later killed him bombed iraq and left behind all the terrorists    and now america is stirring things up between iran and saudi  and im pretty sure that in the near future there is gnna be war between these two countries  and without doubt  america will side with saudi      in the last few decades muslims have died in millions in the middle east    its only gnna get worse 

the proxy war between iran and saudi in yemen has killed 200,000 people in yemen     

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

yeah possibly    the same happened with islam   back in the 70s some islamic counties were even more liberal than some European countries      iv heard how even pakis were more liberal in the 70s and 80s in the uk than they are now       

I don't know about 'liberal', but they were more Panjabified then. 

In the late 80s, a lot of strong preaching started taking place (where I lived and I presume elsewhere too) from what I now know to be Wahhabi influenced  speakers from up north/midlands. A lot of this was aimed at dePanjabifying the sullay (which I can't blame them for). At that time, a lot of apnay started to equate certain aspects of Jut culture as 'Sikh' culture, with all the drinking, balle balle and mindless bhangra paaing mentality. Paks would join in too then (including the girls). You have to remember that 'asians' in general were pretty much openly attacked and abused back then, in a way hard to imagine today, so it should probably come as no surprise that people jumped on anything that made them feel good.  

Doing all that rubbish is what first opened us up to grooming too. 

Given the direction apnay were going in, I think it was smart of the sullay to distance themselves from apnay. It's a shame that apnay in general were so slow to twig onto what was going on - besides groups of streetwise guys. Panjabi culture can be positive and very negative. 

The worst aspect is that caste based, brainless, bravado egotism that continually tries to assert itself in the panth, because that just plainly seems to turn people into blind, obnoxious, jamoboreeing fools, who, drunk on their own egotism (and alcohol) can't see what is going on under their noses. 

21 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Very interesting point. 

I feel our lot are in danger of ending up in the middle of this in the sort of infantilised way they often do. That's why it's so important to firmly highlight the issues of ww2 and the subsequent 'partition' to apnay. 

yh but the whole mess in the middle east was actually started by the Americans   they went there started meddling with their affairs and then left behind all the terrorists    even Israel was created with the help of the west     america supported iraq in the iraq-iran war and then dumped saddam hussein and then later killed him bombed iraq and left behind all the terrorists    and now america is stirring things up between iran and saudi  and im pretty sure that in the near future there is gnna be war between these two countries  and without doubt  america will side with saudi      in the last few decades muslims have died in millions in the middle east    its only gnna get worse 

Some perceptive points there. 

Yanks are probably cosying up to the Saudis because they know that these people have a sway on the wider musalmaan population because this is where their 'religion' comes from. Plus any leader appears to have to be some sort of descendent of Muhhamad, like that Al-Baghdadi fudhu who just got killed recently and his apparent successor.   

I think Trump's plan is to exit from the region (of 'blood stained sand') and let Russia do some dirty work. The oil there is just too tempting for people to leave, and we know from ISIS and Turkey's relationship that the oil can be used to fund jihadis. So the region will always be important. 

When you think about it, it's mad how many sullay have died over there in the last few decades. And I believe it was sullay killing other sullay that caused the majority of the casualties.