Gurudwaras Of Pakistan: Systematic Destruction By Islamist Radical Pakistan

Guest JS2019

24 minutes ago, S1ngh said:

All Sikhs around the globe thanks Pakistan government for taking steps to keep our historic religious places safe. Keeping that in mind, I would suggest this topic to be closed in respect to them for the kartarpur and other immense sewa they did for worldwide Sikhs. For Sikhs, we see all human with a same equal eye. 

So we must respect them for opening up our gurdwara after 70 years. So why did kartarpur go to Pakistan anyway. Who denied us khule Darshan. Who split punjab up? You may have a soft spot for Pakistan. I certainly don't! Past sins are not cleansed that easily. Im still weary of the Pakistani intentions. We shall see but that doesn't forgive them of past sins. 

43 minutes ago, Guest JS2019 said:

So we must respect them for opening up our gurdwara after 70 years. So why did kartarpur go to Pakistan anyway. Who denied us khule Darshan. Who split punjab up? You may have a soft spot for Pakistan. I certainly don't! Past sins are not cleansed that easily. Im still weary of the Pakistani intentions. We shall see but that doesn't forgive them of past sins. 

So, you are saying that Jinah requested his own country was wrong? what are your views about Sikhs getting treated after 47 in India?

Are you saying that Muslim based government of Pakistan are more bad than  Hindu majority Indian government who attacked Sikhs places many times and participated in a genocide not more than just shy of 3 decades ago? 

Sikhs don’t care about either Pakistan nor India Government. They both do not hold good place for Sikhs as per our brief history. Pakistan betrayed Sikhs in 80’s and GOI is actively assimilating our culture, religion and identity into Hinduism. So, it will be gullible of us to support any one of them. However, respect is due when someone do good things for Sikhs. 

• The topic was locked