Guest JS2019

Gurudwaras Of Pakistan: Systematic Destruction By Islamist Radical Pakistan

Sikhs did a lot bad with muslims too in 1947. I was talking to my dads old chacha in punjab and he said he remembers raped muslim girls hiding in the fields and how Sikhs set all the muslims on fire when they were leaving for Pakistan. 

Guest JS2019

We all say Never forget 1984 but do we remember the Mirpur Massacre of 1947 where 20000 sikhs and hindus were massacred by Pakistani muslims. Lets stop being selective and learn our history. Pakistan is only using us to get back at india for its involvement in liberating Bangladesh. Remember partition was wanted by muslims, not Hindus or Sikhs. We suffered lost of life and land because of them. Pakistan is no friend of ours. Khalistani who shamelessly get help from Pakistan isi, in my opinion, are a disgrace to sikhee and history will judge them so.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947_Mirpur_massacre

On 11/12/2019 at 7:05 AM, S1ngh said:

Is this really important at this time when Pakistan did the best ever for sikhs on the 550th Gurpurab of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. We need to look at the time and place for some topics to be discussed. 

yes it is important even now and tomorrow. Terrorists and extremists don't stop on Gurpurb.

Do you think the Khalsa took a break during war when a Gurpurb occured?

All Sikhs around the globe thanks Pakistan government for taking steps to keep our historic religious places safe. Keeping that in mind, I would suggest this topic to be closed in respect to them for the kartarpur and other immense sewa they did for worldwide Sikhs. For Sikhs, we see all human with a same equal eye. 

Guest JS2019
24 minutes ago, S1ngh said:

All Sikhs around the globe thanks Pakistan government for taking steps to keep our historic religious places safe. Keeping that in mind, I would suggest this topic to be closed in respect to them for the kartarpur and other immense sewa they did for worldwide Sikhs. For Sikhs, we see all human with a same equal eye. 

So we must respect them for opening up our gurdwara after 70 years. So why did kartarpur go to Pakistan anyway. Who denied us khule Darshan. Who split punjab up? You may have a soft spot for Pakistan. I certainly don't! Past sins are not cleansed that easily. Im still weary of the Pakistani intentions. We shall see but that doesn't forgive them of past sins. 

43 minutes ago, Guest JS2019 said:

So we must respect them for opening up our gurdwara after 70 years. So why did kartarpur go to Pakistan anyway. Who denied us khule Darshan. Who split punjab up? You may have a soft spot for Pakistan. I certainly don't! Past sins are not cleansed that easily. Im still weary of the Pakistani intentions. We shall see but that doesn't forgive them of past sins. 

So, you are saying that Jinah requested his own country was wrong? what are your views about Sikhs getting treated after 47 in India?

Are you saying that Muslim based government of Pakistan are more bad than  Hindu majority Indian government who attacked Sikhs places many times and participated in a genocide not more than just shy of 3 decades ago? 

Sikhs don’t care about either Pakistan nor India Government. They both do not hold good place for Sikhs as per our brief history. Pakistan betrayed Sikhs in 80’s and GOI is actively assimilating our culture, religion and identity into Hinduism. So, it will be gullible of us to support any one of them. However, respect is due when someone do good things for Sikhs. 

Guest guest
7 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

Do you think the Khalsa took a break during war when a Gurpurb occured?

the real (original) khalsa?  yes.  it think they did.