Mittar Pyare Nu

This shabad, the way it is sung and the accompanying intrumentation always brings me to a state of tearful joy. It is amazing. Inspires me to do alot of Naam simran.

I see it as God being my best friend, he really is like our only true friend, people come and go but Waheguru is always with us willing to give us another chance when we mess up, unlike some of our fellow soul-bride friends.

• 4 weeks later...

It's true waheguru is our only true friend, but its important to have that absolute faith in waheguru     we often say I believe in god   but when we are in a stressful situation and worried a lot of us have no faith,  that's when our faith is tested.  Anxiety, stress, depression is a sign of less faith   if one had complete faith then they would not suffer from these things tbh  they would have absolute faith in waheguru   I'm just as guilty.

I feel a part of our relationship with waheguru is how much faith we have in him.   Anyone can believe in god but to have faith and a relationship   is different.