Kartarpur Sahib videos

puzzled

17 hours ago, startingsikh said:

Didn't Guru Gobind Singh Ji teach us to not trust a Muslim's oath?

Sikhs and Muslims may believe in One God but they are worlds apart.

It's like comparing a pizza pop to a real pizza. Cheap knock-off. Lol

i think that is if they take oath on their scripture. Aurangzeb put his hand on the quran and swore but he still murdered sikhs 

I think one of the 51 hukams is no never believe anyone if they swear by their holy book. 

7 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Check this tweet:

During this summer The Sikh Community in the UK Pledged to Invest £500 Million Into Pakistan.
Sikh businessmen around the globe will invest millions of pounds to promote religious tourism in Pakistan.

#GNGST #Gurdwara #GuruNanakSewaTrust #NaamJapo #KirtKaro #VandChhako #Sikh https://t.co/Z6ZgL7bghE

If these businessmen spent even 1 per cent on the 1984 widows, how much good can be done.

Money has never been a problem, the allocation has

i agree its stupid. money being wasted on stupid stuff. 

9 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Hindutva is on the rise in India.

The Ayodya site has been awarded to the Hindus and Article 370 has been gotten rid off in Jammu Kashmir with it being split into two.

These are two big steps that have been achieved.

First step is that with Ayodya being settled the Ram temple can be built and it means for the hindu that a perceived injustice meted out to them has been overcome. 

The second step with Jammu Kashmir is that non Kashmiris can settle there now and turn it into a non muslim majority. In reality it was the Kashmir Valley that is problem for India.

Jammu is mainly hindu with a large muslim minority and Ladakh is mainly buddhist with a large Shia minority. 

It will be interesting what would be the next steps.

The Pakistani elite are probably very aware that it is going to be even more difficult for them to send their Jihadis over.

I think at some level they are leveraging our emotional attachment to our historic sites. By creating these corridors is a way to split our loyalties. It seems they are looking for some soft spots to exploit. 

I think that Sikhi in the coming years MAY become the stabilising force on the subcontinent.

yh nxt few yrs will be interesting.

Hindus are getting back at muslims for ruling over their country for centuries. thats where all the hate goes back too 

16 minutes ago, puzzled said:

yh nxt few yrs will be interesting.

Hindus are getting back at muslims for ruling over their country for centuries. thats where all the hate goes back too 

It's only the beginning.

Modi has a line of succession. After him, there is Amit Shah and after him there is even a more hardcore Hindu guy (cannot remember the name)

Hindutva is planning and they are planning decades in advance.

43 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It's only the beginning.

Modi has a line of succession. After him, there is Amit Shah and after him there is even a more hardcore Hindu guy (cannot remember the name)

Hindutva is planning and they are planning decades in advance.

bjp is giving india a hindu identity   a identity that they did not really have under the congress   bji politicians speak hindi while most congress politicians spoke english, the orange flags, statues of shiva ji maratha, ram mandir, yogis and babas becoming politicians etc    hes more than just a prime minister for them   

22 hours ago, puzzled said:

A day after the corridor opened a muslim guy at work hugged me and shook my hand lol     he said he dont like hindus because they kill muslims and that they believe in lots of gods and that sikhs and muslims believe in one god.     He then started talking about mughals and said that mughals did a lot of wrong with sikhs but that god is looking  etc  was very genuine  had his hand on his heart the whole time. 

I think in the hind brain of many Pakistani muslims is the existential fear of being dominated by hindus. 

They are feeling very threatened by a resurgent assertive hindu India.

Their fear is being forced to become hindu and believing in many gods which is why your muslim colleague talks about one God. 

At some level in their heads they are thinking if a Hindu India forces them convert out of Islam and if given a choice they will choose Sikhi over being Hindu.

Of all the peoples many Pakistani muslims have the most affinity with is are us Sikhs, even over other subcontinental muslims.

28 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I think in the hind brain of many Pakistani muslims is the existential fear of being dominated by hindus. 

They are feeling very threatened by a resurgent assertive hindu India.

Their fear is being forced to become hindu and believing in many gods which is why your muslim colleague talks about one God. 

At some level in their heads they are thinking if a Hindu India forces them convert out of Islam and if given a choice they will choose Sikhi over being Hindu.

Of all the peoples many Pakistani muslims have the most affinity with is are us Sikhs, even over other subcontinental muslims.

yh i think your right  but its understandable   the dominant religion and culture of the subcontinent is hindu. India and the subcontinent are basically the same thing. western media dont really consider pakistan when talking about the subcontinent.  Was watching a bbc documentary today and the narrator was talking about how "india" was an island which moved towards asia some 80 million years ago and pushed up and created the mountain ranges as it collided with asia,  modern pakistan was part of that island too   but no mention of it. 

29 minutes ago, puzzled said:

yh i think your right  but its understandable   the dominant religion and culture of the subcontinent is hindu. India and the subcontinent are basically the same thing. western media dont really consider pakistan when talking about the subcontinent.  Was watching a bbc documentary today and the narrator was talking about how "india" was an island which moved towards asia some 80 million years ago and pushed up and created the mountain ranges as it collided with asia,  modern pakistan was part of that island too   but no mention of it. 

It is because Pakistan is an artificial state that was cobbled together. 

India's history is their history. They don't really have their own history.