puzzled

Kartarpur Sahib videos

43 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It's only the beginning.

Modi has a line of succession. After him, there is Amit Shah and after him there is even a more hardcore Hindu guy (cannot remember the name)

Hindutva is planning and they are planning decades in advance.

bjp is giving india a hindu identity   a identity that they did not really have under the congress   bji politicians speak hindi while most congress politicians spoke english, the orange flags, statues of shiva ji maratha, ram mandir, yogis and babas becoming politicians etc    hes more than just a prime minister for them   

Edited by puzzled

22 hours ago, puzzled said:

A day after the corridor opened a muslim guy at work hugged me and shook my hand lol     he said he dont like hindus because they kill muslims and that they believe in lots of gods and that sikhs and muslims believe in one god.     He then started talking about mughals and said that mughals did a lot of wrong with sikhs but that god is looking  etc  was very genuine  had his hand on his heart the whole time. 

I think in the hind brain of many Pakistani muslims is the existential fear of being dominated by hindus. 

They are feeling very threatened by a resurgent assertive hindu India.

Their fear is being forced to become hindu and believing in many gods which is why your muslim colleague talks about one God. 

At some level in their heads they are thinking if a Hindu India forces them convert out of Islam and if given a choice they will choose Sikhi over being Hindu.

Of all the peoples many Pakistani muslims have the most affinity with is are us Sikhs, even over other subcontinental muslims.

28 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I think in the hind brain of many Pakistani muslims is the existential fear of being dominated by hindus. 

They are feeling very threatened by a resurgent assertive hindu India.

Their fear is being forced to become hindu and believing in many gods which is why your muslim colleague talks about one God. 

At some level in their heads they are thinking if a Hindu India forces them convert out of Islam and if given a choice they will choose Sikhi over being Hindu.

Of all the peoples many Pakistani muslims have the most affinity with is are us Sikhs, even over other subcontinental muslims.

yh i think your right  but its understandable   the dominant religion and culture of the subcontinent is hindu. India and the subcontinent are basically the same thing. western media dont really consider pakistan when talking about the subcontinent.  Was watching a bbc documentary today and the narrator was talking about how "india" was an island which moved towards asia some 80 million years ago and pushed up and created the mountain ranges as it collided with asia,  modern pakistan was part of that island too   but no mention of it. 

29 minutes ago, puzzled said:

yh i think your right  but its understandable   the dominant religion and culture of the subcontinent is hindu. India and the subcontinent are basically the same thing. western media dont really consider pakistan when talking about the subcontinent.  Was watching a bbc documentary today and the narrator was talking about how "india" was an island which moved towards asia some 80 million years ago and pushed up and created the mountain ranges as it collided with asia,  modern pakistan was part of that island too   but no mention of it. 

It is because Pakistan is an artificial state that was cobbled together. 

India's history is their history. They don't really have their own history. 

19 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It is because Pakistan is an artificial state that was cobbled together. 

Kind of like India then.

13 hours ago, Niara said:

Kind of like India then.

India in it's current political format is.

But it definitely exists as a geographical entity or even as some civilisational entity and is far more connected than what Pakistan is.

The strands that keep it together are more indigenous. 

Islam and not being India is what makes Pakistan.