Jump to content
puzzled

Kartarpur Sahib videos

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It's only the beginning.

Modi has a line of succession. After him, there is Amit Shah and after him there is even a more hardcore Hindu guy (cannot remember the name)

Hindutva is planning and they are planning decades in advance.

bjp is giving india a hindu identity   a identity that they did not really have under the congress   bji politicians speak hindi while most congress politicians spoke english, the orange flags, statues of shiva ji maratha, ram mandir, yogis and babas becoming politicians etc    hes more than just a prime minister for them   

Edited by puzzled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, puzzled said:

A day after the corridor opened a muslim guy at work hugged me and shook my hand lol     he said he dont like hindus because they kill muslims and that they believe in lots of gods and that sikhs and muslims believe in one god.     He then started talking about mughals and said that mughals did a lot of wrong with sikhs but that god is looking  etc  was very genuine  had his hand on his heart the whole time. 

 

I think in the hind brain of many Pakistani muslims is the existential fear of being dominated by hindus. 

They are feeling very threatened by a resurgent assertive hindu India.

Their fear is being forced to become hindu and believing in many gods which is why your muslim colleague talks about one God. 

At some level in their heads they are thinking if a Hindu India forces them convert out of Islam and if given a choice they will choose Sikhi over being Hindu.

Of all the peoples many Pakistani muslims have the most affinity with is are us Sikhs, even over other subcontinental muslims.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I think in the hind brain of many Pakistani muslims is the existential fear of being dominated by hindus. 

They are feeling very threatened by a resurgent assertive hindu India.

Their fear is being forced to become hindu and believing in many gods which is why your muslim colleague talks about one God. 

At some level in their heads they are thinking if a Hindu India forces them convert out of Islam and if given a choice they will choose Sikhi over being Hindu.

Of all the peoples many Pakistani muslims have the most affinity with is are us Sikhs, even over other subcontinental muslims.

yh i think your right  but its understandable   the dominant religion and culture of the subcontinent is hindu. India and the subcontinent are basically the same thing. western media dont really consider pakistan when talking about the subcontinent.  Was watching a bbc documentary today and the narrator was talking about how "india" was an island which moved towards asia some 80 million years ago and pushed up and created the mountain ranges as it collided with asia,  modern pakistan was part of that island too   but no mention of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, puzzled said:

yh i think your right  but its understandable   the dominant religion and culture of the subcontinent is hindu. India and the subcontinent are basically the same thing. western media dont really consider pakistan when talking about the subcontinent.  Was watching a bbc documentary today and the narrator was talking about how "india" was an island which moved towards asia some 80 million years ago and pushed up and created the mountain ranges as it collided with asia,  modern pakistan was part of that island too   but no mention of it. 

It is because Pakistan is an artificial state that was cobbled together. 

India's history is their history. They don't really have their own history. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It is because Pakistan is an artificial state that was cobbled together. 

 

Kind of like India then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Niara said:

Kind of like India then.

India in it's current political format is.

But it definitely exists as a geographical entity or even as some civilisational entity and is far more connected than what Pakistan is.

The strands that keep it together are more indigenous. 

Islam and not being India is what makes Pakistan.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • When an animal dies, it will decompose and provide nutrients in the soil which the plant will feed off. We maybe eating plants that have fed off animals. Life consumes life in all it's forms.
    • Bro... Guru Hargobind Sahib ji in his hukamnama said, "Maas machhi de nerrey nahai jawnaa". Exact words. 
    • S So fly her to Alaska if she is that desperate, i am sure someone will teach her all she needs to learn. To be very honest I have never seen a female sikh ever.  Here every sikh person you see is a man, with a turban and a long flowing beard,  either dyed in very dark red or bright yellow colors, mostly speaking in very unfamiliar dialects. Very strange.
    • Yes, but plants don't walk on all fours to move from one location to another like animals do. Plants have to be pulled out from the ground to a different location.  Sometimes, they don't thrive in their new environment due to unsuitable soil conditions sadly enough. On the other hand, animals can be transported from one place to another whether dead or alive, they will thrive anywhere if fed properly (a bit like yourself).  Even Bernard shaw was a strict vegetarian, never killed a fly in his entire life. You all need spiritual counselling. Judging from your post, you don't seem to have any beliefs, values or morals, forget about Sikhi. You seem like someone who visits Masts and their babeys in green clothes who tie threads around their wrists for protection from evil spirits and so on.  People like you are deeply steeped in superstition and silly activities which consist of mumbo-jumbo rituals, dance,  alcohol and meat consumption on daily basis.        
    • I remember there was a Saakhi of Guru Sahib shutting down Langar? I forget the details, does anyone here know of it?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use