homelessnes

Guest guest

On 11/28/2019 at 4:52 AM, S1ngh said:

Maybe try the public tax money funded institutions first before giving assigning responsibilities to our gurdwara sahibs. We have scarce  resources for our own folks. 

Is that totally working though. Better to help those in need while rallying for things like this as a short term solution than leaving the, on the streets.

Governements are Corrupt. If they weren’t, they wouldn’t waste billions of dollars on pointless rubbish and instead use those funds for issues like this. 

Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh
On 11/25/2019 at 11:03 PM, Guest guest said:

you forgot "and it is very cold" in between (maybe on purpose?)

Yes very definitely accidentally on purpose.

Nothing against you and what you said but there was such a lack of comedy in what you said I felt it must have been your intention to feed me, i.e. set me up with, a punchline. 

If you do wish me to divert from the comedy track I shall draw your attention to the expose in The Guardian last month or the month before in which investigative journalists managed to find out that several Sikh Gurdwaras in the UK signed up to a secret pact with the Home Office in which they would set up 'homeless advice sessions' inside the Gurdwara on certain days in order to get Sikh homeless to visit but really it was a trap, in conjunction with the Border Force, to get the names and addresses of illegals. When reality is as sick as this, I'm sure you'll forgive me for taking liberties with your post in the name of make-believe comedy.

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
On 11/29/2019 at 11:07 PM, Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Yes very definitely accidentally on purpose.

Nothing against you and what you said but there was such a lack of comedy in what you said I felt it must have been your intention to feed me, i.e. set me up with, a punchline. 

If you do wish me to divert from the comedy track I shall draw your attention to the expose in The Guardian last month or the month before in which investigative journalists managed to find out that several Sikh Gurdwaras in the UK signed up to a secret pact with the Home Office in which they would set up 'homeless advice sessions' inside the Gurdwara on certain days in order to get Sikh homeless to visit but really it was a trap, in conjunction with the Border Force, to get the names and addresses of illegals. When reality is as sick as this, I'm sure you'll forgive me for taking liberties with your post in the name of make-believe comedy.

There you go...Found it (below) I knew it was just a few weeks ago I read about it. Some Sikh Gurdwaras in the UK had signed up to a secret deceitfull conniving little pact/trap to try and get poor Sikh immigrants to come through their doors with the ruse of homeless advice sessions when really it was a trap in order to get their details, pass them on to the government and get them arrested and deported. Like I said before, you need the medicine of comedy to wash down the disgusting bitter taste of actual reality.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/oct/15/home-office-infiltrating-safe-havens-to-deport-rough-sleepers

And herein lies the difference between the UK sangat and the rest of the Sikh diaspora. In America, Australia and Canada for example, the Sikh Gurdwaras provide sanctuary and protection to the poor homeless Sikhs. Here in the UK - to our utter shame - we use trickery and conceit to get them arrested. Shame on us. ?

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
On 12/6/2019 at 11:24 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

There you go...Found it (below) I knew it was just a few weeks ago I read about it. Some Sikh Gurdwaras in the UK had signed up to a secret deceitfull conniving little pact/trap to try and get poor Sikh immigrants to come through their doors with the ruse of homeless advice sessions when really it was a trap in order to get their details, pass them on to the government and get them arrested and deported. Like I said before, you need the medicine of comedy to wash down the disgusting bitter taste of actual reality.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/oct/15/home-office-infiltrating-safe-havens-to-deport-rough-sleepers

And herein lies the difference between the UK sangat and the rest of the Sikh diaspora. In America, Australia and Canada for example, the Sikh Gurdwaras provide sanctuary and protection to the poor homeless Sikhs. Here in the UK - to our utter shame - we use trickery and conceit to get them arrested. Shame on us. ?

Captain's Log, Starship Enterprise - stardate December 13th 2019

It seems we have entered a spectacular binary star system with no atmosphere or feeling. It would appear radiation rays have wiped away the ability to feel and express emotion.  3 weeks have passed and still no sign of life. This is most illogical. On November 26th it was revealed that some Sikh Gurdwaras had been hosting sham advice sessions inside the Gurdwaras in conjunction with the Police and Border Force agencies just to trick poor Sikhs and get them arrested.

It is now December 12th.  Still no sign of life. This is most illogical. It's almost as if the starship enterpriise has drifted away from atmosphere and into the stratosphere where all forms of life such as opinion, indignation and sadness have evaporated. Spock has a theory, which I will later discuss with Scottie - he believes we could return the atmosphere and bring back life if we stated that a Muslim was hosting one of the sham advice sessions. Only time will tell,

• 2 years later...