House prices in Birmingham??

dallysingh101

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Was thinking of moving there in time. 

Anyone from there? Can you tell me the average house prices in a decent neighbourhood near a progressive Gurdwara (walking distance)?

Average house price £200,000.

Handsworth is a Desi Area with lots of Gurdwaras.

3 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Was thinking of moving there in time. 

Anyone from there? Can you tell me the average house prices in a decent neighbourhood near a progressive Gurdwara (walking distance)?

Usually it's the other way around people moving to London from Birmingham. But I have noticed a trend recently in last 10 years of people moving up north. 

Northern people tend to be more relaxed and laid back and have a slower pace of life. 

Not sure if there is any difference between the two cities. Both are congested and overly populated. But Birmingham probably has more rural areas.

The best areas in birmingham I have heard are Sutton Coldfield and Solihull which are whitish areas. Areas where Asians are the majority typically are worse. Due to Asians messing up these places wherever they go. Ie Soho road. It's one grim place. 

Having been to various cities up north such as Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds ect.

I believe London is far better. 

• 2 weeks later...