I will rest now

i strive to observe Amrit vela - I hear u at uk start  

Amrit vela at midnight- r conditions really bad at uk 

Osho says sleep is meditation 

zzz

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh

Well.....it seems I'm a poet.

And I didn't even know it.

Although I can't think of another word to end with.

That might rhyme with 'it'.

So i guess I'm still a poet.

Just a poet that's actually quite $h1t...........at poetry.

Actually yeah...$h1t. That rhymes with 'it'

But I didn't use it.

And now it's too late. 

The poem is ruined.

A few more examples of my beautiful poetry over the years on this forum that went completely unnoticed:

From this thread: 

What other Sikh girls do.

Why should it bother you ? so much.

She is not your family. Not your daughter.

She's got her own mind to make her own decisions. Just as you have yours.

Do girls make notes on what you do. Keep tabs on you. Then talk about you. Write about you. Start threads about you. Post messages about you. And then base their opinion on an entire gender of an entire religion based entirely on what they might have heard YOU do ?

Yes. It's as silly and irrational as it sounds. And yet, on this forum, it still bothers you. What Sikh girls do.

Not just bothers you. But consumes you. Eats you and destroys you. Stops you thinking straight.

You tell others that Sikhism is fantastic because unlike others it values females.

But then you turn around and lecture and judge sikh females based on what they wear and what they choose to do.

You say the bad Muslims are the ones that are a 100% strict about following their religious rules.

But then you say the good Sikhs are the ones that are 100% strict about following their religion's rules.

You say the good Muslims are the ones that are not very strict about their religion and treat all faiths and people equally.

But then you say the bad Sikhs are the ones that are not very strict about their religion and treat all faiths and people equally.

You say the worst and most evil thing ever was the fact that the British Empire had colonial rule over India.

But then you say the best and most pious thing ever was the fact that the Sikh Empire had colonial rule over the non-punjab territories and nations.

They say the anglo language, culture and national traits were largely manifested and then shaped by Shakespeare.

They say the Punjab language, culture and national traits were largely manifested and then shaped by Waris Shah.

Waris Shah wrote a character called Chacha Quaido.

Uncle Quaido. Likes to look at what females from outside his family are getting up to. Likes to judge them. Likes to judge their moral character. Bases the moral order of the whole community solely on what other females do.

Uncle Quaido is not rational. You are uncle Quaido.

Because you let it bother you. so much.

What other Sikh girls do.

From this thread: 

So, farewell then. Gurbaksh Singh.

Kala Afghana, some called you.

Others called you Dave.

You wern't liked very much.

But I'm sure your mother loved you. 

You liked courting controversy. Quite a lot.

You had it on your CV / Resume. Skills and Interests: "I like courting controversy" "alot"

But you're dead now. Try and keep out of trouble up there won't you Dave.

On 11/22/2019 at 5:29 PM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

So.....my little one has been winning loadsa local writing competitions and has been encouraged by his school to enter international / national competitions. I saw this as a chance to sit down with him and try and nudge him towards poetry. He was excited because, in his own words, "the most celebrated poet in the whole world right now is a Sikh : Rupi Kaur'. 

Now, I've got nothing against Rupi Kaur - I think she's a fine looking woman and if it was on offer I definitely wouldn't say no but a poet she most definitely is not. What she writes is nothing but utter childish drivel. Just pure cliched banality. I've always thought of her 'poems' as nothing more than random teenage girl thoughts - which every teenage girl in the world has - strategically placed on paper in order to resemble what might be termed 'poetry'. I've always thought that and then, after a discussion with my son, I dug a little deeper into Rupi Kaur's background and soon realised my thoughts were exactly right. She has a degree in Rhetoric, Media and Professional Communication. She is not a poet, knows nothing about writing, knows nothing about expressing emotion in words etc BUT she has a degree in how to make money from strategically placing rhetoric. In her case nonsensical banal rhetoric. And so, wanting to steer my son in the righteous direction, I wondered which Sikh role models should he seek to emulate. Certainly not that other Canadian, Jagmeet Singh, a man of zero actual substance but, Just like Rupi Kaur, absolutely first class at creating the illusion of something of substance by manipulating social media. 

This story doesn't have an ending yet. He's only little. But I'm a man that likes to make plans. I'm gonna let him gain an initial appreciation of ancient Persian poets but, before he gets bitten by the bug of Persian poetry, remind him that the "beloved" in question are always little boys as those poets practiced pederasty and then I'm gonna wait 'till he's around 14 and then introduce him to one of my favourite poets in the world right now. A Sikh from Chicago, who's family started life in England in the 1960's : Jaswinder Bolina. Unlike the talentless Rupi, this man makes sweet f.a. from poetry. And that's because it's real, moving, beautiful poetry.

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poets/jaswinder-bolina

Some of her poetry resonates with people. Who are you to judge people’s likes and dislikes. Focus on yourself. 

Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh
2 hours ago, Guest Who said:

Some of her poetry resonates with people. Who are you to judge people’s likes and dislikes. Focus on yourself. 

There's 2 things there my little brother / sister:

1) I didn't judge anyone's dislikes and likes. Apart from myself, the only other person I mentioned was my little son. What I did was focus on myself, i.e. tell you what I like and dislike and think. 

2) I told you, I like Rupi Kaur. I think she's beautiful and she's put Sikhs on the map in many positive ways. But....what she writes is not poetry. That's not just my view. It's the view of most actual poets throughout the world. Her degree is not in writing or literature. Her degree is in Marketing and her Major was the commercial placement of rhetoric. Make of that what you will. And you see that's the thing with marketing - one can, quite easily, convince others that what one writes is poetry. Take my 2 'poems' or odes above for example. I love poetry but I'm no poet. I can't write poems. But I do write for a living and so used that basic writing skill to space out random short sentences so that they might resemble and thus give the illusion of poetry. If a total dungar dufus like me can do it you can bet your last dollar that a clever good looking Marketing girl like Rupi Kaur can do it a whole lot better. But, regardless of how well it is done......it's still an illusion.

She has a low forehead that shows lack of intelligence. She has no brothers. She had her honour violated and writes poems about it.

the jewy publishing world has blackened the Panth beyond repair.

had I known I wouldn’t have purchased this filth- I hope her stories r fictional 

I just looked at one or two pages 

I only bought this because she is in the Panth 

we don’t need surveillance to know what is happening to our Panth members- sympathy pains 

Religion exists for one purpose: eugenic earth 

telegony principles underpinning Dharmik religions which includes aryaIslam r Law of God. Why she does not cover head?

I explore Zarathustra because I’m afraid of weapons but I love Gurmantar - in r family we say vahiguruji. Ji is added for additional respect to Vishnu or whatever appellation one has for the ultimate Divine Being.

anyone who harms a female- touch without consent is severely punished in this life and the next 

as per Persian Philosophy female is a patanga- moth - leaf is pata ang is limb 

a is suffix to all important words - it is pronounced here - but dharm (a) is pronounced without the final a

i hate  yehuddi Judeocracy killjoys

On 11/30/2019 at 1:37 AM, Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

There's 2 things there my little brother / sister:

1) I didn't judge anyone's dislikes and likes. Apart from myself, the only other person I mentioned was my little son. What I did was focus on myself, i.e. tell you what I like and dislike and think. 

2) I told you, I like Rupi Kaur. I think she's beautiful and she's put Sikhs on the map in many positive ways. But....what she writes is not poetry. That's not just my view. It's the view of most actual poets throughout the world. Her degree is not in writing or literature. Her degree is in Marketing and her Major was the commercial placement of rhetoric. Make of that what you will. And you see that's the thing with marketing - one can, quite easily, convince others that what one writes is poetry. Take my 2 'poems' or odes above for example. I love poetry but I'm no poet. I can't write poems. But I do write for a living and so used that basic writing skill to space out random short sentences so that they might resemble and thus give the illusion of poetry. If a total dungar dufus like me can do it you can bet your last dollar that a clever good looking Marketing girl like Rupi Kaur can do it a whole lot better. But, regardless of how well it is done......it's still an illusion.

You actually said that youd jump at a chance with her. Her looks are irrelevant, its the material. Stop being sexist.

We all have god given gifts of voice and the ability to write poetry. It's not rocket science. The Gurus poetry was Truth, from the Heart of God himself.

Maybe not all poetry is heartfelt but we can all write it. We all have the voice to sing. These are god given gifts. 

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
On 12/1/2019 at 9:58 PM, Guest Who said:

You actually said that youd jump at a chance with her. Her looks are irrelevant, its the material. Stop being sexist.

Looks are everything. There is a reason why Rupi Kaur has managed to amass $ millions and Jasmin Kaur (below) is flat-a$$ broke:

Image result for jasmin kaur poet vancouver

Rupi didn't send the world a picture of her derrier covered in blood because it's a hobby of hers. Rupi hasn't been photographed in every magazine in the world dressed and posing like a supermodel because it's a hobby of hers. Rupi's done all this because for the same reason each and everyone of us gets up in the morning and uses our skills to earn a living and pay the bills. . We all have a family duty to uitilise what skills we have, She has good looks and great marketing skills. Together, that's a great combination and good on her for using them well. I told you, I like her. She's not the silly one. The silly one's are the ones that fall for the gimmick.