AKJ Peshi: Black face and public confession?

1Anonymous1

17 hours ago, NamoSarab said:

Still happens. Happened few years ago to a Singh from Brum where the Panj made him crawl into divaan during Rehansbhai. They stopped the Kirtan, he had to ask for maaphi from sangat. Those from the Midlands know this.

was that the guy who made the video of asking maafi on SAS channel ?

On 11/26/2019 at 10:22 AM, jkvlondon said:

funny I've been to many Raeshabhais and AKJ programs from my youth and have never seen anything like this , please stop spreading unfounded stuff and go pesh if you need , the interview with Panj piare is where you will discuss your problem , that's all.

do they do peshi at Rehnsbais?

On 11/26/2019 at 4:23 PM, puzzled said:

this used to happen in Punjab until recent times. Its a punishment that was used throughout the subcontinent, they used to blacken the face and sometimes make them sit on a donkey. Even mughals adopted this on captured warriors etc    maybe in some backwards parts of india they still do this.    Putting shoes around the neck, parading them around on a old worn out animal, blackening the face with tar etc    it was used to dishonor the person. 

not sure if it was ever used by Sikhs to punish other Sikhs though    but it was definitely used on adulterers, fornicators etc   

You ever heard aunties talking about a s1ut and saying how she "muh kala karliya"  lol   

as well as blackening the face, the hair also used to be shaved off in olden days. But I guess there's too many moneh these days for the punishment to cause any guilt anymore.

And don't forget those with girlfriends/boyfriends, the punishment applied to those as well as adulterers and fornicators. Think Heer-Ranja types etc.

On 12/9/2019 at 11:27 PM, ipledgeblue said:

do they do peshi at Rehnsbais?

as well as blackening the face, the hair also used to be shaved off in olden days. But I guess there's too many moneh these days for the punishment to cause any guilt anymore.

And don't forget those with girlfriends/boyfriends, the punishment applied to those as well as adulterers and fornicators. Think Heer-Ranja types etc.

wherever there is a sanchar , in UK is usual to have one during rehnsabhis