Suffering from Phimosis- tight skin

Guest Singh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Seeking advice from only Amritdharis. 

I am an amritdhari singh and tries to follow all commandments as much as i can. I got married few months ago and soon after i found that i have a partial phimosis. ( i am 30 now but I don’t know i never noticed it before)

I checked many videos on YouTube and now i am sure i have the tight skin. As a result I sometimes gets itching on my organ. 

Although its quite normal to have tight skin, like 20-30 people out of 100 may have it, and its only option to treat is to cut of that small portion of skin. ( i know some steroids creams are available in the market but seems not working for me)

The surgery is done by ZSR and its painless, bloodless, stitch less. I am hoping to go for surgery next year. 

Although i am saying it with a name TightSkin, but its medical name is Circumcision.( i will undergo only the tight portion though, nd not like muslims who who full cut)

But from deep within i want your suggestions as will it be against my sikh faith? 

Means Circumcisions punjabi name is Sunnat, Sunnat is an identity for muslims. So if i do it will i be becoming a kind of muslim because its their tradition.

My personal views are that i am not going for it just for fun, or for any muslim type of ideology. 

I have tight skin, i am married now and it sometimes gives me infection there and develops bruises after we have makeout. So in my concern it should not be any religious issue for me.

But i am seeking you guys advices- what will you do if you have same issue?

I really respect everyone here, but I request advice from AMRITDHARIS ONLY.

Thanks

go for ayurvedic cure, why even consider sunnat? 

it's like saying my hair feels tight so i will cut it off instead of loosening it. 

word of advice don't trust allopathic doctors, you will only suffer. 

On 12/3/2019 at 5:20 PM, Guest guest said:

go for ayurvedic cure, why even consider sunnat? 

it's like saying my hair feels tight so i will cut it off instead of loosening it. 

word of advice don't trust allopathic doctors, you will only suffer. 

I tried everything ji, stretching, creams etc.

On 12/5/2019 at 12:20 PM, Guest Singh said:

I tried everything ji, stretching, creams etc.

the creams and stretching allopathic doctors advise are pathetic and won't solve the issue. Steroid creams are harmful. That's why u need to go to desi ayurvedic or siddha doctor for a definitive solution. 

Guest Op singh
16 hours ago, Jaggaa said:

This is a medical issue and not one for you to be turning to Sikhi I'm afraid. You ask for a 100 views and you'll get a 100 views from "amritdharis" who don't have the issue. Go to your doctor and take his/her advice. 

Thats what i am surprised of, so many people here viewed my issue. And its just not nonsense post, its real life. Anyone can have it so I didn’t get the point why I viewers didn’t replied to my post.

may be this forum is mostly full of western sikhs and they don’t like indian born sikhs, may be very few amritdhari friends there, may be they seems my big issue as small and other bla bla topics more interesting- god know.

yeah bro i am going for surgery for sure. Its a medical issue

we got bad nails, we cut

we got bad bad appendix, we remove

we got anytime bad, eyes surgery, nose sinusitis surgery and more- medical reasons should not effect sikhi.

it was my mistake to put my problem here on forum.

admins, if u can plz delete the entire post. Absolutely no offence to anybody. But it feels bad to me when everyone here is so gyani yet no one likes to reply on my issue. 

Thanks

On 12/2/2019 at 5:43 AM, Guest Singh said:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Seeking advice from only Amritdharis. 

I am an amritdhari singh and tries to follow all commandments as much as i can. I got married few months ago and soon after i found that i have a partial phimosis. ( i am 30 now but I don’t know i never noticed it before)

I checked many videos on YouTube and now i am sure i have the tight skin. As a result I sometimes gets itching on my organ. 

Although its quite normal to have tight skin, like 20-30 people out of 100 may have it, and its only option to treat is to cut of that small portion of skin. ( i know some steroids creams are available in the market but seems not working for me)

The surgery is done by ZSR and its painless, bloodless, stitch less. I am hoping to go for surgery next year. 

Although i am saying it with a name TightSkin, but its medical name is Circumcision.( i will undergo only the tight portion though, nd not like muslims who who full cut)

But from deep within i want your suggestions as will it be against my sikh faith? 

Means Circumcisions punjabi name is Sunnat, Sunnat is an identity for muslims. So if i do it will i be becoming a kind of muslim because its their tradition.

My personal views are that i am not going for it just for fun, or for any muslim type of ideology. 

I have tight skin, i am married now and it sometimes gives me infection there and develops bruises after we have makeout. So in my concern it should not be any religious issue for me.

But i am seeking you guys advices- what will you do if you have same issue?

I really respect everyone here, but I request advice from AMRITDHARIS ONLY.

Thanks

one of my sons had this problem as a child and it was resolved with homeopathy and didn't need the surgery , try to locate a practioner near you it may save you the discomfort and possible post operational numbness .

Don't do the surgery! The cream and stretching can help. But people i know who have had the surgery done and one of them even done it himself (God knows how) have said they have regretted it. Be patience, cream, stretching... it should be ok. Make sure it's the cream from pharmacy and not over the counter.

Guest Op singh
17 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

one of my sons had this problem as a child and it was resolved with homeopathy and didn't need the surgery , try to locate a practioner near you it may save you the discomfort and possible post operational numbness .

I am 30 ji and tried everything already.

i don’t have any issues with dis comfort or pain

the only thing i was worried is about religions perspectives.

thanks everyone for replying.

??