REALLY SCARED to go pesh

Guest Bujjar kurheti

Guest Bujjar kurheti

I committed a bujjar kurheit. I took Amrit when I was young (no excuse) and had oral sex before marriage. 
I read a post just now on Akj Peshi and how there have been instances where you have to admit it to the Sangat. Considering I’m going to an amrit sanchar and singhs doing seva will be akj I’m so scared to go to them and admit my mistake. 
I will deffo go but I’m so scared I can’t even tell you up to the point I’m shaking whenever I think about it. How can I present my self to the Panj Singhs? And how can I explain my mistake?

You need to think and ask yourself - Why you want to get pesh? You need to Be comfortable with yourself before going to pesh.

You are also thinking of the worst case which it isn’t. I never heard of the peshi where panj disclosing anything regarding the case or issue to public. It is always usually between you and the panjs. Also, I don’t think they ask for deep details. They will understand you if you mention that you had physical relationship with someone who is not your life partner.

wish you good luck!

Go to another area to get pesh 

So none knows u. Go to india or Australia or another region in ur country.  Perhaps being anonymous will make you less scared. 

Another thing to do is th o think of the panj as Guru sahib. And Guru sahib is merciful and kind. If you go pesh, you will be forgiven and can start all over. If you don't go.pesh, you will suffer in afterlife 

Pretty much nobody who goes pesh, has to tell their paaps to the Sangat. For the most heinous offences, there can be public blackening of the face etc, but this is rare. You did a premarital sex act which is obviously very bad, but the Panj have heard much, much worse. Go to Pesh at the earliest opportunity and accept your punishment but there is negligible chance this will involve a public humiliation of any kind I think.