Dare we speak about the UK Afghan Sikh problem ?

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh

On 12/19/2019 at 1:05 AM, DailyMail said:

It's not just drugs. They have manipulated the social housing (council houses) system to their advantage.

In the past 20-25 years they have amassed wealth that many can only dream of and that means only one thing.  Drugs, dishonesty and corruption.

Remember, none of their woman go to work and are regularly seen pushing pushchairs with several children along Southall broadway or Hounslow High street. 

Just where does the money come from?

and they are always at Nagar kirtans 'washing' there ill gotten gains in the name of charava.

They have people who know the social system and how to claim all manor of benfits, ask anyone who takes a pappa tenant into one of there properties - they will tell you all the tales

They marry their cousin sisters to keep the wealth in the family.  A pakistani man told me that its gd that they marry in the family because the money then stays in the family.   Them sikhs do it for the same reason      they are inbred. 

I'm not sure if it's a khatri thing or if it's a regional thing    im pretty sure khatris from our punjab dont marry their cousins. 

25 minutes ago, puzzled said:

They marry their cousin sisters to keep the wealth in the family.  A pakistani man told me that its gd that they marry in the family because the money then stays in the family.   Them sikhs do it for the same reason      they are inbred. 

I'm not sure if it's a khatri thing or if it's a regional thing    im pretty sure khatris from our punjab dont marry their cousins. 

This cousin marriage thing needs to be knocked on the head. I think in time, when apnay start marrying out of jaat more, it will happen automatically. Actually the process is already in sway - just a matter of time before we get a more homogenous community. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

This cousin marriage thing needs to be knocked on the head. I think in time, when apnay start marrying out of jaat more, it will happen automatically. Actually the process is already in sway - just a matter of time before we get a more homogenous community. 

Its gonna take longer than that   maybe another century abroad and another couple of centuries in india.   But yh it is happening slowly   but that particular community are less likely to marry outside of their caste because they are a different ethnicity and are culturally and linguistically different and have their own traditions like marrying cousins.   Also marrying cousins isn't just a tradition but has inheritance and financial motives behind it.   Iv had a Pakistani openly telling me that.

Guest Southall Singh

The investigation is ongoing but names have been disclosed by the NCA where they’re all remanded as investigation continues and they’re afghans Singhs from Southall, Hounslow, Hayes ;

https://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/news/10-arrested-over-15m-flown-out-of-the-uk-in-three-year-money-laundering-conspiracy

Sad thing is the non Sikh community don’t see afghan, jatt etc just Sikh and it reflects poorly on all of us regardless of our thoughts on the matter about afghans.

a lot of people from war torn countries are normally corrupt. look at how the the Somalians behave   most of them are on benefits and all the women do is make babies. look at how many cases of Syrian refugees  raping German women and German boys there have been. one refugee raped a German boy and in his statement to the police he said his wife is still in syria and he needed sex.

Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh
On 1/2/2020 at 10:24 AM, ipledgeblue said:

Damn I didn't know they got rich from selling heroing.

I thought it was because they got these startup loans from the government to open businesses.

So what do we do about this?

The answer is we do nothing. What's done is done. The time for action is over. They have made their riches by plying the streets of London with deadly poison and have since invested those ill-gotten gains in legitimate businesses - for example, if you were to mention the word 'afghan sikh' to any white parent in southern England, they would probably answer with 'prom dress businessmen' a la Kilburn High Road. This community is both part of us and yet very VERY different and apart from us. When they started to arrive in west London from Afghanistan 15-20 years ago they had a very clear objective:

1) Embed themselves within the established Sikh community in order to exploit the advantages while at the same time stressing their differences to such an extent that they refuse to speak Punjabi while amongst Punjabi Sikhs......always talking in Persian or Pashtu.

2) By playing the poor victim card, ensure that the established Sikh community never criticises their practices of first cousin marriage and strange islamified version of Sikhi in which only the men must practice the religion and the women exist as sexual objects whose purpose for existence is to gratify the lust of men. 

What's done is done. They got away with what they did because we were too afraid to criticise them,  lest the dreaded taboo subject of caste was evoked. Like the Mirpuri Muslims they use their first cousin marriage practice as a way to accumulate and protect wealth. Like the Mirpuri Muslims their blood bridarari network means they can afford to sacrifice 1 or 2 members of the family to the prison system should they be caught smuggling or committing fraud. This forum however is not the correct platform to properly explain the intricacies of the relationship between first cousin marriage and finance. 

Guest London jwaan
On 1/12/2020 at 10:45 AM, dallysingh101 said:

And if people think Juts don't peddle heroin (albeit at a lower level) they must be closeted puppoos. So making this an issue along caste lines is typical Jut nonsense. Probably stemming (as ever) from feelings of being outdone (yet again). 

The cousin marriage thing is more of an issue. 

A post with casteism featuring jagsaw/jigsaw/west London???

No way! I would never have imagined that!