NKJ Excommunicated from Sikh Religion?

Guest TheTruthSikher12

Is this what we have resorted to ?

We are our own enemies , why not have discussion with NKJ before making such rash decisions. Then why publicise it , so that others can laugh at Sikhs . To think about it how much good has it done banning NKJ from all Gurudawaras ?

I agree what he said about Guru Nanak Dev Ji about chadar and flowers was wrong , but that's his interpretation and has said he would take back those words and would like an explanation.

Everyone makes mistakes , isn't sikhi about forgiving ?

How much of a "so called cult are they" , are they joining the sangat to themselves or are they telling them to read Grudbani for themselves and follow Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

There are anti NKJ/Dhadrianwala jutteh out there , why I don't know ?

what about banning other leaders like Badal and CO who are actually doing more damage than good for the Sikhi . Why not tell them they are banned from all Gurudawara ?

So sad , that we as Sikhs cannot have dialogue behind doors and put things right . Rather we got our cameras out and post on social media , not knowing how much damage we are doing to ourselves , and the true anti sikh organisations are most likely laughing at us and without a doubt add fuel to the fire.

Such a sad state of affairs.

5 hours ago, DSG said:

We are our own enemies , why not have discussion with NKJ before making such rash decisions. Then why publicise it , so that others can laugh at Sikhs . To think about it how much good has it done banning NKJ from all Gurudawaras ?

I agree what he said about Guru Nanak Dev Ji about chadar and flowers was wrong , but that's his interpretation and has said he would take back those words and would like an explanation.

How much of a "so called cult are they" , are they joining the sangat to themselves or are they telling them to read Grudbani for themselves and follow Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

what about banning other leaders like Badal and CO who are actually doing more damage than good for the Sikhi . Why not tell them they are banned from all Gurudawara ?

So sad , that we as Sikhs cannot have dialogue behind doors and put things right . Rather we got our cameras out and post on social media , not knowing how much damage we are doing to ourselves , and the true anti sikh organisations are most likely laughing at us and without a doubt add fuel to the fire.

But if the allegations of kissing boys and whatnot are true, then we might have saved a bunch of kids from being taken advantage of. 

On 12/23/2019 at 2:06 AM, DSG said:

Sad part is that is just too late action from them. Otherwise we would have not lost our brothers and sisters like you following these durley jatha. 

On 12/17/2019 at 10:56 PM, Guest TheTruthSikher12 said:

Is this all true NKJ has been excommunicated from the Panth? Just saw a video from Akaal Takhat Jathedar... anyone else seen it? Your thoughts? 

In the video, Harinder is saying that:

Guru Nanak was kidnapped and murdered! Harinder is also saying that, sweets cannot fall from trees!

Can Harinder provide a historical source, that states that Guru Ji was kidnapped and murdered. Has Harinder read SGGS? If so, he would know that Guru Nanak is the embodiment of the creator. Does Harinder expect us to believe that the creator, who creates maya, is incapable of the powers of Ridhi and Sidhi?

Does Harinder expect us to believe that Guru Nanak, the embodiment of the creator, could be kidnapped and murdered.

Harinder states that Guru Nanak was disliked for speaking the truth. The fact remains that everyone fell to Guru Ji’s feet, up on hearing the truth.

Preachers of this ilk pose a very severe danger. I agree with the ban that has been imposed upon them.

I wonder whose payroll these guys are on!

But if the allegations of kissing boys and whatnot are true, then we might have saved a bunch of kids from being taken advantage of. 

That's if the allegations are true . If they are true then the individual should be brought to trial and punished , without a doubt.

But this issue about banning in my opinion causing more damage than good not to the individual but to Sikhi as a whole. There must be an organization behind this , when some individuals stand up try to de parchaar and have a following , they are defamed , ousted and knocked off their pedestal. Everyone makes mistakes , if the incentives of the individual are against SIkhi then they will be punished in due course .

Sad part is that is just too late action from them. Otherwise we would have not our brothers and sisters like you following these durley jatha.

Not sure I understand the above comment fully ji ? .. Its never too late to act   I don't follow them , but have listened to their Katha and I think it is  good , especially for the youth. Face it not everyone can get on stage and do parchaar , if they make a mistake , let the "enlightened ones " who ever they are guide them , rather than bashing them , So they do more better parchaar . If they don't want any dialogue or listen and have their own agenda then yes , expose them …....

49 minutes ago, DSG said:

That's if the allegations are true . If they are true then the individual should be brought to trial and punished , without a doubt.

But this issue about banning in my opinion causing more damage than good not to the individual but to Sikhi as a whole. There must be an organization behind this , when some individuals stand up try to de parchaar and have a following , they are defamed , ousted and knocked off their pedestal. Everyone makes mistakes , if the incentives of the individual are against SIkhi then they will be punished in due course .

Kissing boys that have been placed in your care is not some innocuous 'mistake' in my books. I think the decision was a circumspect one (for a change).  

In the video, Harinder is saying that:

Guru Nanak was kidnapped and murdered! Harinder is also saying that, sweets cannot fall from trees!

Can Harinder provide a historical source, that states that Guru Ji was kidnapped and murdered. Has Harinder read SGGS? If so, he would know that Guru Nanak is the embodiment of the creator. Does Harinder expect us to believe that the creator, who creates maya, is incapable of the powers of Ridhi and Sidhi?

Does Harinder expect us to believe that Guru Nanak, the embodiment of the creator, could be kidnapped and murdered.

Harinder states that Guru Nanak was disliked for speaking the truth. The fact remains that everyone fell to Guru Ji’s feet, up on hearing the truth.

Preachers of this ilk pose a very severe danger. I agree with the ban that has been imposed upon them.

I wonder whose payroll these guys are on!