NKJ Excommunicated from Sikh Religion?

Guest TheTruthSikher12

43 minutes ago, DSG said:

Then why not punish him via the law courts ?

Because in England we have a law system that is pro-pedophilia. They'd covertly support this guy and vilify the victims.

Are you asleep dude? Don't you know about the prolific grooming cases that were covered up by the police for decades here. The fact that they still try and cover up the grooming of Sikh girls till this day. Did you not notice how they banged up the Leicester Singhs who rescued that groomed school girl from a restaurant, more than the pedophile groomers. That gives us an indication of what type of 'justice' we can expect from these people. 

Wake up. Get a bit streetwise. 

1 hour ago, MokhamSingh said:

Can Harinder provide a historical source, that states that Guru Ji was kidnapped and murdered. Has Harinder read SGGS? If so, he would know that Guru Nanak is the embodiment of the creator. Does Harinder expect us to believe that the creator, who creates maya, is incapable of the powers of Ridhi and Sidhi?

Does Harinder expect us to believe that Guru Nanak, the embodiment of the creator, could be kidnapped and murdered.

Brother, can I ask you please, were the other Guru's that came after Guru Nanak Dev Ji, also embodiments of the creator or Just Guru Nanak Dev Ji?

Because in England we have a law system that is pro-pedophilia. They'd covertly support this guy and vilify the victims.

Are you asleep dude? Don't you know about the prolific grooming cases that were covered up by the police for decades here. The fact that they still try and cover up the grooming of Sikh girls till this day. Did you not notice how they banged up the Leicester Singhs who rescued that groomed school girl from a restaurant, more than the pedophile groomers. That gives us an indication of what type of 'justice' we can expect from these people. 

Wake up. Get a bit streetwise. 

I'm awake bro , now and again have a good sleep , just had one now … time for roti ..

But then does that justify us to be "asleep" if the  justice system is not what it is ? or do we keep knocking at their door regardless.

"Because in England we have a law system that is pro-pedophilia."  I doubt that very much , you think the families would just sit their doing nothing because the law system is against them , I don't think so.

Its not just grooming that's covered up , many other things are which we the public are not aware of and is hidden under the covers i.e. drugs, politics, businesses , back handers etc... etc...

Going off topic here , but the point i'm making before banning a person from the Gurudawaras , we need to think twice from a sikhi perspective , and act accordingly based on Gurmat principles. Guru nanak Dev ji Maharaj converted the enemies , I know we are no way near the caliber of Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj , but respecting them as our role models we can learn from them .

4 minutes ago, DSG said:

I'm awake bro , now and again have a good sleep , just had one now … time for roti ..

But then does that justify us to be "asleep" if the  justice system is not what it is ? or do we keep knocking at their door regardless.

You are properly asleep.

There are brothers who've been doing this for decades. 

Go back to lala land. 

29 minutes ago, HardeepCov said:

Brother, can I ask you please, were the other Guru's that came after Guru Nanak Dev Ji, also embodiments of the creator or Just Guru Nanak Dev Ji?

Hardeep Ji,

Guru Nanak is the embodiment of the creator. So were the other Patshian. Guru Nanak just changed bodies. Now, the same Jyot is in form of SGGS. Also, Guru Nanak’s body was not like ours. Guru’s body was just pure Prakash...just a light.

That Jyot is Adh sach, jugad sach, habi sach, Nanak hosi bhi sach. Guru Nanak was here, when there was no creation, Guru is here now, Guru is always here.

This prakash just changes form...?

2 hours ago, MokhamSingh said:

Preachers of this ilk pose a very severe danger. I agree with the ban that has been imposed upon them.

।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ।

Hanji, these people don't even have faith in Gurbani fully. They don't believe in reincarnation, they believe in nature being in God whereas if you read Gurbaani that's not the case. What should we expect. Their views are not in line with Gurmat so it's good there's a ban. It's saves us from hearing their views and allows to actually hear what Guru Sahib wanted us to know.

।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ। 

4 hours ago, HardeepCov said:

Singh jee, Are you in anyway still defending NKJ ? 

7 hours ago, MokhamSingh said:

In the video, Harinder is saying that:

Guru Nanak was kidnapped and murdered! Harinder is also saying that, sweets cannot fall from trees!

Can Harinder provide a historical source, that states that Guru Ji was kidnapped and murdered. Has Harinder read SGGS? If so, he would know that Guru Nanak is the embodiment of the creator. Does Harinder expect us to believe that the creator, who creates maya, is incapable of the powers of Ridhi and Sidhi?

Does Harinder expect us to believe that Guru Nanak, the embodiment of the creator, could be kidnapped and murdered.

Harinder states that Guru Nanak was disliked for speaking the truth. The fact remains that everyone fell to Guru Ji’s feet, up on hearing the truth.

Preachers of this ilk pose a very severe danger. I agree with the ban that has been imposed upon them.

I wonder whose payroll these guys are on!

Point on brother. It is also too cheesy on how he tried to sell himself as "Western born sikh youth seeking guidance" in his video of taking back what he said. Power of Maya makes you do some weird things. 

DSG, 

Are you agreeing with Harinder's saying on Guru Nanak Dev Ji gett kidnapped and murdered?