NKJ Excommunicated from Sikh Religion?

Guest TheTruthSikher12

1 hour ago, DSG said:

I don't think you have understood my point , this thread is about  incorrect katha and banning them based on that , the point I am trying to make is we need proper process in place as mentioned above. I don't disagree with you regarding Sexual abuse cases , which is worse for the victim , mentally and those vile people who do such things should be exposed , banned and punished.

Many years ago I did a unit on Child Sexual Abuse on a postgraduate Psychology course. The lecturer was an expert on this subject (as well as some other topics like child development). 

He explicitly told me that the type of abusers we are talking about are expert in concealing themselves and working themselves into positions that give them access to potential victims. 

Now if there's enough smoke around the guy, but he is too sneaky to get outright caught, it becomes near impossible to catch them out. Plus we all know that many apnay have a massive problem with coming out about such predatory behaviour from the decades of the grooming thing. 

If we have to use other methods to disrupt these predators actions, then they should be taken. It's not simple, abc, like you write above. 

It's like catching Al Capone on tax evasion charges, because he was too devious to get caught bootlegging and murdering. 

@DSG you are trying very hard to protect NKJ leader from his sexual misconduct.   Obviously you believe he is not guilty of the acts he has been accused for by another. If you thought otherwise  you would not have mentioned the courts have not charged him.  Many times the police will look at the evidence presented.  Talk to the accused and they can come to a general conclusion that the accused has committed sexual harassment/assault but there is not enough evidence to charge or prosecute.  The criminal justice system is not able to correct a wrong in every case.  This is one of those cases.  Listening to the tapes provided and NKJ leader behavior shows, hes covering up his sexual harassment/assault.   Many people around the world independently after reviewing the tapes have come  to this conclusion.   Yet, you want stand beside NKJ leader without rational reasoning.   For this reason you are nothing more than a fan boy aka a cheerleader.   All the Gurdwara in uk getting together to ban this guy is not some conspiracy theory or they were all out to get him.  

Nkj leader has been asked many times to sit down and discuss but he doesn't.  Why is that?  When darshan ragi was facing excommunication from the Panth, he refused to sit down and have a discussion.   Why is it, when panthic groups or individuals want to discuss the accused refuses?  I have seen it first hand.  When these preachers can't answer a question or face the truth, they run or dodge ever answering to their actions.  A innocent person doesn't run.  Hypothetically what does NKJ leader have to gain from a discussion?  Nothing because he will not gain any new followers after the listener hears the critical questions being asked and the guilty answers being given by NKJ leader.   So it's best for NKJ leader to cut his losses and continue on the road with the followers who are blindly following him.  And by him not discussing this matter he won't bring up anything new by mistake that his followers have not heard.  Any lawyer would have advised him not to speak of the sexual harassment/assault incident further because new evidence can mean him being charged.  Only guilty people think in this way and act like this.  

You want a proper process then go run along and ask NKJ leader to sit down with panthic Singhs.  Otherwise stop blowing smoking.  

21 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

you are trying very hard to protect NKJ leader from his sexual misconduct. 

LOL !! I am not trying to protect anyone , again you make false judgement very dangerous thing to do , very anti Sikhi . Just focus on putting your views across on the topic and don't get personal.

The initial post was about banning NKJ and Ranjit Singh from doing Katha in all UK Gurudawaras. If NKJ has sexually abused a minor then that's a civil case and as already mentioned the Victim should seek professional advice and get justice. I am just outing across my opinion  about having a process in place re banning( Read the thread again ) . Anyway just going round in circles, enough said. Thanks 

20 hours ago, DSG said:

If NKJ has sexually abused a minor then that's a civil case and as already mentioned the Victim should seek professional advice and get justice.

It's not a Civil case, it's a criminal case, it did go to court, it collapsed when the victims refused to give evidence (whether it was shame, peer pressure, no idea).

Have a look at the Sikh Awareness Society, they've followed the case and even gave the victims counselling.

As for them being banned, good riddance, but more importantly it show's how unregulated parchar is in Sikhi, it seems that anyone can get up on stage and talk as long as it fill's the committees golaks, if all else fails they just go and set up their own Gurdwara, there were call's for them to be banned when these accusations first came to light but the fact that they drew a crowd and filled up the golaks was more important to those running the Gurdwara's.

On 1/2/2020 at 5:45 AM, DSG said:

LOL !! I am not trying to protect anyone , again you make false judgement very dangerous thing to do , very anti Sikhi . Just focus on putting your views across on the topic and don't get personal.

The initial post was about banning NKJ and Ranjit Singh from doing Katha in all UK Gurudawaras. If NKJ has sexually abused a minor then that's a civil case and as already mentioned the Victim should seek professional advice and get justice. I am just outing across my opinion  about having a process in place re banning( Read the thread again ) . Anyway just going round in circles, enough said. Thanks 

Not a personal attack.  Here I will show you how you are nothing more than a fan boy aka cheerleader.   You say this topic is about banning NKJ from doing katha.  Doesn't his actions of possible sexual harassment/assault have anything to do with the banning his katha from religious venues?  No rational person would separate the katha he did from his wrongful act. Its antisikh to look at them separately.  Now sexual harassment/assault is a criminal case. You don't want to say the word criminal because it gives your boy...peepee slapper a bad name.  Well, he likes slapping little boys peepees.  He had a position of authority over children and he abused it for his sexual pleasure.  Do you not see how that is directly connected to him being banned from doing katha?  If not I know of a ocean coast you can bury your head further into.