NKJ Excommunicated from Sikh Religion?

Guest TheTruthSikher12

7 hours ago, DSG said:

Not sure I understand the above comment fully ji ? .. Its never too late to act   I don't follow them , but have listened to their Katha and I think it is  good , especially for the youth. Face it not everyone can get on stage and do parchaar , if they make a mistake , let the "enlightened ones " who ever they are guide them , rather than bashing them , So they do more better parchaar . If they don't want any dialogue or listen and have their own agenda then yes , expose them …....

Singh ji, I meant that we wouldn't have lost brothers/sisters like you to these moderan pakhandi babay (had the action taken against them at much earlier stage, the result wouldn't be that damaged).

It does not make sense, at one side you are saying "I don't follow them" and yet you are intensely defending NKJ and the only thread you are heavily participating in. Seems like either you have doubt on them or having a two face strategy - Showing independency outer side & while supporting/biased someone 100%. Baba Nanak jee (who was not kidnapped nor murdered) once said - Truth is higher but truthful living is the highest. 

4 hours ago, DSG said:

what on earth are you on about . you have lost the plot .. leave it there ..if nothing further to post .. dhanvaad ji

You had nothing to post in the first place other than apologist rubbish. 

If I'd heard some youngun in my family was getting kissed by 'sewadaars' in some Sikhi camp they'd been sent to - they're would be newspaper worthy reaction to it. 

To the rest of you non-pedo apologist brothers/sisters out there: be real careful where you send youngsters unsupervised. If you ain't clocked that by now, there is something wrong with you. 

There is an easy test to see if someone is 'dodgy' or not. If that person actively gives their 'power' away (elevate those around them, no concerns of being superceded, concerns for such 'mortal' things) then they are not in it for themselves, but in it for the panth. A good example was Bhai Jagraj Singh of BoS, his profile was high but he elevated  and shared the profile with many along side him.  If you have 'jatha' folks who are the 'stars' with a support act behind them then stay clear.

1 hour ago, imhosingh said:

There is an easy test to see if someone is 'dodgy' or not. If that person actively gives their 'power' away (elevate those around them, no concerns of being superceded, concerns for such 'mortal' things) then they are not in it for themselves, but in it for the panth. A good example was Bhai Jagraj Singh of BoS, his profile was high but he elevated  and shared the profile with many along side him.  If you have 'jatha' folks who are the 'stars' with a support act behind them then stay clear.

Confused bootha doesn't get it but I hear what you're sying. 

On 12/20/2019 at 10:15 AM, dallysingh101 said:
On 12/20/2019 at 7:59 AM, puzzled said:

Good! Last few yrs iv actually come across more aunties praising and defending him than the youth.  It's because of his starplus style sound effects katha that aunties like him,  they relate to that. 

Females love overtly gay men, my guess is that they feel drawn to the feminine energy. 

Yeah, I think you hit the nail on the head, bro. Not that I'm calling for gays to be strung up like the Muslims do.

But I do recognize that any kaum needs masculine energy to survive, which the West is definitely lacking in the 21st century.

So let's stay strong, in the way that Dasmesh Patshah wanted us to.

On 12/24/2019 at 12:12 PM, dallysingh101 said:

To the rest of you non-pedo apologist brothers/sisters out there: be real careful where you send youngsters unsupervised. If you ain't clocked that by now, there is something wrong with you. 

Good point. I also wonder about some of these unfortunate events. It's like, how did these weirdos get unsupervised access alone with these minors? Also don't allow minors to have unsupervised time on the phone (don't give them personal phones that no one is allowed to look at).

This is regardless of you're of the samprada, Nihang, Nirmala, AKJ, missionary, or other bent.

On 12/20/2019 at 3:04 PM, puzzled said:

they do    i had 3 aunties gang up on me at work during lunch time because i spoke against the gay nkj man     they shut me down and told me im too young to have an opinion on these matters and that they are older and wiser and know more, older people always use this argument and shut everyone down. 

If that's the case (that older=wiser), why are his followers upset that older and wiser Sikh brothers are shutting down this 24 year old (the NKJ baba)?

Wow.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:06 AM, DSG said:

We are our own enemies , why not have discussion with NKJ before making such rash decisions.

This isn't exactly rash, this is at the tail end of a whole lot of stuff that these people have been doing. I agree that it would be good to have had a discussion, but do you know for sure there wasn't one?

Then why publicise it , so that others can laugh at Sikhs

Who's laughing at Sikhs? Because they decided they want to enforce a certain standard for speaking in Gurdwaras? People respect strength.

To think about it how much good has it done banning NKJ from all Gurudawaras ?

Everybody thinks he's a hero until the moment he finds that his entire kaum (nation) doesn't want anything to do with him. This is an entirely non-violent action. It's not like we killed him, like the penalty would be in Islam.

Every group has the right to determine who is able to speak or not speak in their facilities.

If he decides he wants to stick to his fairy tales, he can do so. It's all up to him.

Also, it's entirely wrong to be saying such things (that Guru Nanak ji was kidnapped and murdered) without ANY backing whatsoever as if he's sharing "the real truth".