India: Citizen amendment act

Big_Tera

The only people protesting are the people of the North East who are afraid of being swamped by Bengali Hindus from Bangladesh and some opposition leaders. I think that we Sikhs need to be more circumspect and not be used by others to fight their battles.

Take for instance the hue and cry over the revocation  of article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir. Many Sikhs have got on to that bandwagon of protesting against its revocation even though the autonomy that this article gave to the state was used to deny Sikhs who fled from West Punjab and Mirpur in 1947 from being full subjects of the state and to enjoy the same rights as other people of J&K. Even though the Sikhs have done their best to support the Kashmiris and even after the Sikhs saved Kashmiris from being killed by Hindu mobs earlier this year, no Kashmiri Muslim leader even thought to reciprocate and give these Sikhs the status of state subjects. These Sikhs have been living in former refugee camps which have now become towns such as Simbal camp. 

With regard to the CAA, This act also helps Sikhs who have fled from Afghanistan and Pakistan who have had to live as refugees in India. Many have lived in India since the 1990s and yet because they do not have ID documents they cannot work officially. There are over 5000 Such Sikhs who will now be able to get citizenship and around 25000 Hindus.

Amarinder Singh like the true congress ku.tta he is wants to deny those Sikhs in Punjab the right to citizenship but he is no legal right to deny something that has been passed by the parliament, he seems to think that he is ruling a sovereign state rather than a colony that Punjab is. 

9 hours ago, proactive said:

The only people protesting are the people of the North East who are afraid of being swamped by Bengali Hindus from Bangladesh and some opposition leaders. I think that we Sikhs need to be more circumspect and not be used by others to fight their battles.

Take for instance the hue and cry over the revocation  of article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir. Many Sikhs have got on to that bandwagon of protesting against its revocation even though the autonomy that this article gave to the state was used to deny Sikhs who fled from West Punjab and Mirpur in 1947 from being full subjects of the state and to enjoy the same rights as other people of J&K. Even though the Sikhs have done their best to support the Kashmiris and even after the Sikhs saved Kashmiris from being killed by Hindu mobs earlier this year, no Kashmiri Muslim leader even thought to reciprocate and give these Sikhs the status of state subjects. These Sikhs have been living in former refugee camps which have now become towns such as Simbal camp. 

With regard to the CAA, This act also helps Sikhs who have fled from Afghanistan and Pakistan who have had to live as refugees in India. Many have lived in India since the 1990s and yet because they do not have ID documents they cannot work officially. There are over 5000 Such Sikhs who will now be able to get citizenship and around 25000 Hindus.

Amarinder Singh like the true congress ku.tta he is wants to deny those Sikhs in Punjab the right to citizenship but he is no legal right to deny something that has been passed by the parliament, he seems to think that he is ruling a sovereign state rather than a colony that Punjab is. 

?????

2 hours ago, rishi said:

dallysingh your comment shows why sikhs are stateless and slaves of hindus. 

My comments aren't anything to do with it. The reasons for above started way before any of us here were born.

The reason Sikhs are stateless is because of the treachery of certain generals in the Anglo-Sikh wars that lead to the dubious 'annexation' of their state. That they failed to put up another leader to obtain this again subsequently is (in my opinion) down to simple-mindedness of the hordes of Sikhs who'd rather fight for foreign causes than their own panthic freedom. 

Some Sikhs in Panjab may consider themselves slaves like you describe above (and maybe they are), but I'm not. Lots of us aren't slaves of hindus. 

6 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I honestly don' get why the arab states don't take more of their muslim refugees? 

I wonder if goray have learnt to leave that mess alone for fear of creating even more exoduses wmes back to bite themin the ar5e? 

The Arab States won't. They prioritise their own Arabs. They really don't care about other muslims because they don't consider them muslims.

They don't serve non Arab muslims, non Arab Muslims serve them.

The Ummah is a myth. 

On 12/20/2019 at 6:21 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

The Arab States won't. They prioritise their own Arabs. They really don't care about other muslims because they don't consider them muslims.

They don't serve non Arab muslims, non Arab Muslims serve them.

The Ummah is a myth. 

Yep muslims are not united as people think. Most of them will only marry their own race of people ie middle eastern muslims will never mary south asian muslims. They are bound by race, caste and nationality.