Online Hukamnamas

Guest guestsingh

Guest guestsingh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Hi, so I use online Hukamnamas regularly from sites like Sikhi to the Max and SikhNet and today when I did so, Ang 689 came up. https://www.sikhnet.com/hukam/personal/2623 When reading this shabad when Guru describes death coming in 4 days I went into a panic. I have been trying to maintain good rehit and this truly shocked me as my previous shabads from days earlier did not carry the same meaning to me. I pulled 3 more and to my surprise repeated similar messages. Guruji tells me how I have remained in duality and in Maya and I cannot erase my past deeds and it is useless to cry about them. The next three I pulled do not really discuss death but maya and how these things are useless. I am scared I am doing naam jaap and mool mantar as much as I can and I will do ardaas. These shabads always speak to me or at least I can take something from Guruji's command to apply but here I don't know what to do. Any guidance would be much appreciated. 

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh