3 hours ago, puzzled said:

Check it out     I dont eat meat    but I doubt it you will be able to concentrate on the chicken  haha! 

Daym! I just saw a few minutes.

Firstly, I can't take anyone who uses a blender to make their turkhaa with any seriousness. Secondly, you weren't joking when you said she had her bazookas out!!!

Call me a neanderthal, backwards bundha, but if I was her bloke, I'd tell her straight: "Get your damn mammay off display or find another man!"

9 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Daym! I just saw a few minutes.

Firstly, I can't take anyone who uses a blender to make their turkhaa with any seriousness. Secondly, you weren't joking when you said she had her bazookas out!!!

Call me a neanderthal, backwards bundha, but if I was her bloke, I'd tell her straight: "Get your damn mammay off display or find another man!"

she was married to a punjabi man back when she was in big brother       not sure who she married to now. 

I would never let my wife wear anything like that!    

I dont think anyone is clicking on the video for the chicken curry recipe 

• 1 year later...

I sometimes feel Chartirio Pakyaan is set in the future... Some men in that paat are point blank range blatantly dumb! I thought "Really? HOW STUPID! On a few men (women too but rarely). I mean it seems like mindset of Maha Kaljug. 

Bhul chuk maaf. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2021 at 10:36 PM, Singh1989 said:

I sometimes feel Chartirio Pakyaan is set in the future... Some men in that paat are point blank range blatantly dumb! I thought "Really? HOW STUPID! On a few men (women too but rarely). I mean it seems like mindset of Maha Kaljug. 

Bhul chuk maaf. 

I think it's timeless and refers to the past, present and possibly future.