mob attacks gurdwara Nankana Sahib

shastarSingh

5 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

there was stone pelting by the angry mob.

It had something to do with the marriage of a sikh girl to a Muslim boy.

I think the guy was arrested because he was pressuring a Sikh girl to convert.

This is one of the things we as Sikhs have to be aware of, particularly those bone head Sikhs who want to raise 500 million dollars from the diaspora to build up Pakistan's infrastructure. 

us non muslims are the non believers and disbelievers  

Those who believe, fight in the cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Satan. So fight you against the friends of Satan. Ever feeble indeed is the plot of Satan.

— Quran, [Quran 4:76]

And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah.
— Quran 2:191

Fight those who believe not in Allah or the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission and are subdued.

— Quran, [Quran 9:29]

And a declaration should be made from Allah and His Messenger to these people on the day of the great Hajj that Allah is free from [all] obligations to these Idolaters and so is His Messenger. So if you [O Idolaters!] repent, it is better for you, but if you turn away, then know that you cannot escape from the grasp of Allah. And give tidings [O Muhammad] of a painful torment to these disbelievers. Except those of these Idolaters with whom you have a treaty, and who have not shown treachery in it nor have supported anyone against you. So fulfil their treaty to the end of their term. Indeed, Allah loves those who abide by the limits. Then when the sacred months [after the Hajj] have passed, kill these Idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush. But if they repent and establish the prayer, and give Zakah, then leave them alone. Indeed, Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

— Quran, [Quran 9:3]

• Ali:
    221Do not marry unbelieving women (idolaters), until they believe: A slave woman who believes is better than an unbelieving woman, even though she allures you. Nor marry (your girls) to unbelievers until they believe: A man slave who believes is better than an unbeliever, even though he allures you. Unbelievers do (but) beckon you to the Fire. But Allah beckons by His Grace to the Garden (of bliss) and forgiveness, and makes His Signs clear to mankind: That they may celebrate His praise.
  • Pickthall:
    221Wed not idolatresses till they believe; for lo! a believing bondwoman is better than an idolatress though she please you; and give not your daughters in marriage to idolaters till they believe, for lo! a believing slave is better than an idolater though he please you. These invite unto the Fire, and Allah inviteth unto the Garden, and unto forgiveness by His grace, and expoundeth His revelations to mankind that haply they may remember.
    • Original:
      تَنكِحُواْ الْمُشْرِكَاتِ حَتَّى يُؤْمِنَّ وَلأَمَةٌ مُّؤْمِنَةٌ خَيْرٌمِّن مُّشْرِكَةٍ وَلَوْ أَعْجَبَتْكُمْ وَلاَ تُنكِحُواْ الْمُشِرِكِينَ حَتَّى يُؤْمِنُواْ وَلَعَبْدٌ مُّؤْمِنٌ خَيْرٌ مِّن مُّشْرِكٍ وَلَوْ أَعْجَبَكُمْ أُوْلَـئِكَ يَدْعُونَ إِلَى النَّارِ وَاللّهُ يَدْعُوَ إِلَى الْجَنَّةِ وَالْمَغْفِرَةِ بِإِذْنِهِ وَيُبَيِّنُ آيَاتِهِ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ221
    • The Qur'an (القرآن), Sura 2:221 (The Calf, سورة البقرة‎)

The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (the Boxthorn tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews. (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).Sahih Muslim, 41:6985, see also Sahih Muslim, 41:6981, Sahih Muslim, 41:6982, Sahih Muslim, 41:6983, Sahih Muslim, 41:6984, Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:56:791,(Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:177)

O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end. They swear by Allah that they said nothing (wrong), yet they did say the word of disbelief, and did disbelieve after their Surrender (to Allah). And they purposed that which they could not attain, and they sought revenge only that Allah by His messenger should enrich them of His bounty. If they repent it will be better for them; and if they turn away, Allah will afflict them with a painful doom in the world and the Hereafter, and they have no protecting friend nor helper in the earth.

Qur'an 9:73-74

Narrated Ikrima: Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

If it had been Our will, We should have elevated him with Our signs; but he inclined to the earth, and followed his own vain desires. His similitude is that of a dog: if you attack him, he lolls out his tongue, or if you leave him alone, he (still) lolls out his tongue. That is the similitude of those who reject Our signs; So relate the story; perchance they may reflect.

Verily those who believe not, among those who have received the scriptures, and among the idolaters, [shall be cast] into the fire of hell, to remain therein [for ever]. These are the worst of creatures.

O ye who believe! Take not for friends unbelievers rather than believers: Do ye wish to offer Allah an open proof against yourselves?

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Meanwhile Indian Muslim leaders laugh off this attack on Sri Nankana Sahib and say this is not an issue while we Sikhs in the thousands are showing Indian Muslims support by protesting the CAA and NRC bills in India. The biggest retards are the Sikhs who comment on the videos that RSS must be behind this attack!

Pak government of Imran Khan to their credit have taken the situation under control. Every Pakistani in the section has also condemned this attack.

52 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

Meanwhile Indian Muslim leaders laugh off this attack on Sri Nankana Sahib and say this is not an issue while we Sikhs in the thousands are showing Indian Muslims support by protesting the CAA and NRC bills in India. The biggest retards are the Sikhs who comment on the videos that RSS must be behind this attack!

Pak government of Imran Khan to their credit have taken the situation under control. Every Pakistani in the section has also condemned this attack.

Interesting happenings in Pakistan. 

Probably need to have some insights into Pakistani society particularly in regards to a non muslim presence in their Islamic paradise. 

Pakistan was made for muslims and only muslims for Dar Ul Salam and having kafir places of worship and facilities developed must foster a lot of resentment for sections of Pakistani society.

Firstly I have no idea as to how many Sikhs live in Pakistan but I imagine it is fairly miniscule and for most of the muslims there, it is quite manageable to have a very tiny Sikh presence there.

However, now with the increase of pilgrims in Nankana Sahib, Lahore and now Kartarpur,  the presence of Sikhs is probably very worrisome to some of the Abduls and Ayeshas. 

I can imagine that one of the greatest fears of some muslims in Pakistan is the comeback of Sikhs particularly after partition . In the back of their minds, they were very fearful of Sikhs invading and demanding their lands back. (I am looking at this from a Pakistani Muslim perspective )

Pakistani muslims have no qualms about going into Kashmir and carrying out their Ghazwa E Hind but I think some of them are realising that the Ghazwa E Hind may actually be right on their doorstep and that they fear their Dar Ul Salam may become Dar Ul Harb. 

There will be more friction from certain segments of Pakistan society (particularly the Ulema types) about why the Pakistani Government and their elites spending lots of money on Gurdwaras and roads for Kafirs and those Zalims and not on more Madrassas. 

I think this reason why that Group is looking for 500 million dollars from the Sangat. 

The Business Classes of Pakistan are probably very pleased with the increased Sikh presence because they know Sikhs are big spenders and will boost some of their economy. 

There are divisions there and this needs to be more explored and we as Sikhs need to understand what this is leading to and how we should respond or what kind of pre-emptive measures we should take.