Women, strength, liberation

Guest Women

9 hours ago, Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

You're saying that Puzzled because you're not married. A good marriage is based on trust - a trust in which feelings are shared.

Again, you're saying that because you're not actually married. Once you do get married you'll find she shares so much with you that it gives you a headache and you just wish you didn't have to hear no more.

Well I guess i would have to wait till I get married and see how it is then lol

But I dont share feelings with anyone  not even friends or family Its safer to keep feelings and problems to yourself, at least I prefer it that way and deal better with it. There are some things I would have to share though. 

Its difficult to open up with people, iv done it a few times and didnt like it very much. To much info out like that   I dont like it. And I dont feel comfortable with that. 

Iv only ever once had a deep conversation with a female but that's because she had similar problems at home  so I just opened up as well    it didnt feel that bad  because she could relate. 

11 hours ago, puzzled said:

Well I guess i would have to wait till I get married and see how it is then lol

But I dont share feelings with anyone  not even friends or family Its safer to keep feelings and problems to yourself, at least I prefer it that way and deal better with it. There are some things I would have to share though. 

Its difficult to open up with people, iv done it a few times and didnt like it very much. To much info out like that   I dont like it. And I dont feel comfortable with that. 

Iv only ever once had a deep conversation with a female but that's because she had similar problems at home  so I just opened up as well    it didnt feel that bad  because she could relate. 

I think showing vulnerability can be problematic because it is seen as a weakness. 

Showing vulnerability is a largely a female trait because women emote more as it is part of their make up.

It does not work the same for men because we tend to prioritise being rational and our nature is to solve problems. 

But if you need help there are people that can help you.

Guest daas guest singh
On 1/15/2020 at 11:28 PM, puzzled said:

A woman at work back in summer told everyone in the canteen that she saw a builder working with his top off and that she could of got fvcked by him right there. Do I respect that/her? Absolutely not!   But do I talk to her nicely and politely yes      big difference 

No one should simply be respected because of what gender they are!  That's stupid 

fateh,

well in that case do know what them boys r up too .the boys at school are so shameful,mean and h 0 rny.i ean  who do u think is the cause of r@pe in this kaljug and lust stricken world (specifically india ) .like the boys in my class  and around me are much worse than these girls u are talking about they be watching p 0rn and m@sturbating  as soon as they get home.even if a girl has  her top button of her shirt open they get all h 0rny and sh*tted up and be like - i want to fvck her right here (pun intended)(pun in reference to puzzled's original post -second line) and even if say they see a girls b r a strap they are like all h 0rny and saying <banned word filter activated> like:" ohh maan tujhe pata nhi maine kya dekh liya" ok this bloke actually said this to me so i was like "aisa kya dekh liya bhai ?"(cos i didnt know what he had seen so i was just enquiring)that person is like "yaar i saw her bra strap".like this chu**ya B**ch is getting h 0rny just bcos he saw a girls bra strap.like aehojaee taan saadde mundean di mentality hegi aa.like c'mon maan and u cant blame all of them girls for this <banned word filter activated> i mean is this their mistake that these  effing boys have such a ch**ya mentality. like why even?.fun fact :these h 0rny boys have been at it since 6th grade ,so dont tell me all of them girls are mad and effed up most of them boys arent clean either.and also AS SOMEONE IN THIS THREAD SAID:"YA'LL'S MUST RESPECT WHAMEN".EVERYONE DESERVES RESPECT AND DESERVES TO BE FREE FROM OPPERESSION.And we as sikhs and the ladle of the guru must ensure this happens.Mkay now let me stop ranting and let me take a seat.

i am also sorry if i offended anyone.

BHUL CHUK MAAF .

STAY IN CHRDIKALA.

GURBAR AKAAL.

REGARDS, GUEST DAAS SINGH

8 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I think showing vulnerability can be problematic because it is seen as a weakness. 

Showing vulnerability is a largely a female trait because women emote more as it is part of their make up.

It does not work the same for men because we tend to prioritise being rational and our nature is to solve problems. 

But if you need help there are people that can help you.

yh we dont talk or open up about our problems and prefer to deal with them ourselves   thats how i like doing it  

im not gd at listening to other people problems either   all i say is "dont worry it will get better"   lol    never know what to say     its always awkward.  

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
On 1/19/2020 at 8:39 PM, KSVIRK said:

1 midget and a girl accused me of harassment...so i left from my job....

Sounds like a great title for a book or movie :)

On 1/14/2020 at 8:51 AM, KSVIRK said:

Sexism is not really prevalent in Punjabi families. Maybe in Punjab itself but outside Punjab like UK,USA,Canada,etc these so called Sikh girls are being scantily clad,smoking,drinking,clubbing,and being a part of the 'Dil Saaf Jatha'. This doesnt just apply to women. This applies to a lot of super liberal 'Sikh' young adults.These people of the Dil Saaf Jatha are super liberal people who say you dont need to keep kesh,you can do Anand Karaj with a non Sikh,you can drink,smoke and eat halal... all of these things! What frightens me is that even though these kids are commiting bajar kurehits,very few people are doing anything about it! It's time to stop this nonsense!

Myself and most of my female friends and family members have been beaten or abused by a male, husband or family member. 

So what nonsense. 

On 1/14/2020 at 10:20 PM, puzzled said:

Iv been beaten by my dad as a teenager   while my sister has never had a hand layed on her face.

Asian women complaining of sexism in the west is a joke.

There are more asian women at universities and professional careers than asian men, asian women are more sexually liberated now than ever before, and aranged marriages are fast disappearing.   What else do you want? 

Women complain just for the sake of complaing   its habit,   oh no I'm being sexist now! 

I said it's a thread for both women and men and sexism, not purely sexism against women. 

I also know of men who have treated awfully by their wives. 

On 1/15/2020 at 1:42 AM, dallysingh101 said:

My moms gave me and my siblings a fair few lickings over the years (some deserved, some not), should I put this down to a rampant anti-male matriarchy at play?

Of all ethnic minorities in the west apneean seem to have the most freedom? I know this varies from family to family, but I'd meet plenty of 'liberated' apneean out and about, that's when I used to get out and about myself. They usually weren't behaving too well either. 

I don't know if it is because I'm older now and not out as much, but I don't see the mouthy, trashy types around as much as I used to (which was pretty frequently). Maybe people have learnt? Or maybe I just don't see it now?

That all being said: Females should be respected, and never abused. But we shouldn't ignore the way a helluva lot of apneean appear to find themselves embroiled in some really bad situations like getting groomed, or just being cheaply used and abused by blokes. 

It's funny how many men on here like to downplay the abuse of women. I have been beaten half to death by a family member. Most punjabi women I know have been abused by men. 

It's a real issue which needs to be addressed. I only know of a few men who have been abused. What I know first hand is that alot of women have been abused, I'm not denying men have also been abused. I've just noticed it's a huge problem for females and that awareness should be spread to help prevent what happened to me from happening to another woman.

In my experience, punabi culture has had a HUGE role in the abuse of these women and myself and I have a right to address it.