My Nightmare in a Jazzy B Hell

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh

28 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

You know way too much about this stuff fella, have you been doing a little extra research or something.........?

LOL  I Go punjab every year for a month.   I go out and about there  talk to the locals etc       so that's how I know all the weird stuff lol  

The freshy hair cutting shops here in the uk do that stuff too!  They do eyebrow threading, waxing etc     lol     I used to get my haircut at one of those freshly places and they used to have one of those massage beds in the room nxt door.   

34 minutes ago, Dsinghdp said:

The Doaba area is really messed up. My parents from Hoshiarpur district.

Doaba is the worst    sikhi is disappearing in doaba the fastest. It's actually rare to see a proper singh in doaba.    But then again doaba has always been a hindu and ravidassia majority region.   I saw a lot of singhs in majha though 

Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh
On 1/15/2020 at 1:56 PM, dallysingh101 said:

I think being away from it like we are in the diaspora, can make us appreciate our heritage more. Just imagine, the next generation of apnay will grow up with these kinds as father figures.........how times have changed. 

True. Very true. 

They say the foolish man lets jewels slip through his fingers. They don't know what precious gold they have in their hands.

On 1/18/2020 at 6:46 PM, kcmidlands said:

That dude looks like he's just escaped from a mental hospital, good god, the state of it, at least in Japan and Korea it a cultural thing that linked to anime and manga, no idea what the excuse is for these lot in India.

He looks like a creep. They all copy the punjabi singers. Punjabi singers have that look. Not sure where the punjabi singers got that look but I think it's their attempt to copy the west  but they add their own twist to it lol.

That whole loafer shoes with no socks look was in fashion in the uk like 7 years ago    I remember back then lots of guys used to wear loafers with no socks, I used to work in retail on oxford street back then, a lot of Arab men also used to wear Gucci loafers with no socks,  But in pubjab they've started doing it now. They imitate the west but add their own weird over the top whacky touch to it and end up looking really camp, Dont know where they get the crazy hair from though! 

The whole high trouser ankle showing thing was in yrs ago as well, they've only started doing it now.

In about 2 years time they all gonna start wearing ripped Jean's 

Its not just men though   women in punjab end up looking like christmas trees when they dress up       its just the culture there   it's very camp and over the top. 

I remember my thias wife and her daughter asking me why most my clothes are black or dark blue.  Men there wear every colour of the rainbow.