Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh

My Nightmare in a Jazzy B Hell

So, having just returned from Punjab, let me tell you about a truly frightening nightmare I had while I was out there. It was a strange reoccurring nightmare that kept happening each night. Stranger still, because it seemed so real, especially as I was seeing the same things while seemingly awake during the daytime. Almost as if what I was seeing wasn't something in my sleep but actually real. But, it was so frightening it couldn't possibly have been real. It had to have been a nightmare. The scariest nightmare ever.

In this nightmare, nearly every male in Punjab, from the ages of 11 to 49, had a bouffant / spikey hairstyle of the type that camp gay guys sport in the west. EVERY male. They wore the type of cargo pants that women in the west wear, above the ankles, without socks. When they did wear socks, which was very rare, with their wedding suits, they wore white socks of the type that people in the west wear when going to the gym or playing tennis. In this nightmare, the men in this 'land of warriors' went to beauty parlours once or twice a week to get facials and threading and, on special occassions - like weddings, to get manicures and pedicures. I just wish someone would pinch me and wake me from this nightmare.

ūüėāūüėāūüėāūüėā

It’s getting worst year after year. You somehow didn’t mentioned the tattoos everyone putting on their wrist arms etc. 

I have noticed this too the punjabi males in the west we are getting more simple well the ones back home are going over board rememeber seeing a punjabi student on the train with huge spiked red hair eye brow slits wearing blue army pants and rocking fake chains and some flowered dress shirt talking super loud on airpods was very cringe 

On 1/14/2020 at 7:30 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

When they did wear socks, which was very rare, with their wedding suits, they wore white socks of the type that people in the west wear when going to the gym or playing tennis.

This alone should be classed as a criminal offence.

• Haha 1

Hahaha bouffants    it's true though and then they die it blonde and gold.   They also get their eyebrows threaded and wear like 4 earrings in each ear.    My cousin gets his eye brows done and facials at the beauty parlour Hahaha 

I asked my female cousin in india if girls like that look on a guy and she said that's what girls like in punjab! That's how the girls like men over there.   My cousin sister called it a ghaint look    

And they have tattoos of their own names on their arms. 

18 minutes ago, puzzled said:

And they have tattoos of their own names on their arms. 

When you lack an education you need some way of remembering your own name.....

• Haha 1

I think being away from it like we are in the diaspora, can make us appreciate our heritage more. Just imagine, the next generation of apnay will grow up with these kinds as father figures.........how times have changed. 

See these images below ?   Well, basically, every man and boy (even 50 year olds) in the villages of doaba has this same hairstyle. EVERY ONE of THEM !!

Ladies cargo pants, no socks with formal shoes. EVERY BLUDDY ONE OF THEM !!

Punjab in the winter cold is like a crazy topsy turvy world where all logic has turned on it's head. The females are all plain and wear these hideously ugly / unattractive woolly hats and the kind of socks you'd expect to see on a granny from the council estate waiting in line to draw her pension at the post office in Doncaster while the men spend their days getting facials and threading at the beauty parlour. 

I kid you not.....the groom, at the wedding I went to, got a manicure because his hands will be on display whilst holding the kirpan at his anand karaj and a pedicure because his feet will be in camera shot. Now, I'm not gonna argue with the pedicure business because, frankly, every person in Punjab has the same grotesquely deformed feet you'd expect to see on a sasquatch in a horror movie but I truly despair at what panzies the males in Punjab have become.

Related image

Image result for boys in punjab hairstyle

Image result for punjab boys fashion

7 hours ago, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

See these images below ?   Well, basically, every man and boy (even 50 year olds) in the villages of doaba has this same hairstyle. EVERY ONE of THEM !!

Ladies cargo pants, no socks with formal shoes. EVERY BLUDDY ONE OF THEM !!

Punjab in the winter cold is like a crazy topsy turvy world where all logic has turned on it's head. The females are all plain and wear these hideously ugly / unattractive woolly hats and the kind of socks you'd expect to see on a granny from the council estate waiting in line to draw her pension at the post office in Doncaster while the men spend their days getting facials and threading at the beauty parlour. 

I kid you not.....the groom, at the wedding I went to, got a manicure because his hands will be on display whilst holding the kirpan at his anand karaj and a pedicure because his feet will be in camera shot. Now, I'm not gonna argue with the pedicure business because, frankly, every person in Punjab has the same grotesquely deformed feet you'd expect to see on a sasquatch in a horror movie but I truly despair at what panzies the males in Punjab have become.

Related image

Image result for punjab boys fashion

You see this kind of thing in Majha as well.

These guys are on facebook and instagram. They get more "likes" than the girls do.

Like the girls, these guys love the attention and validation as well.

9 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

This guy bugs me for some reason:

https://instagram.com/jagjitsabharwal?igshid=ibvrcz4ix9i2

He is not that old but since his beard is white and looks like he is with women half his age.

I think that guy looks well cool. Gives me hope for the future too as I hope, one day when I'm old and grey, to leave my wife and get off with a younger model.¬†ūüėÄ

Nah seriously though....the old white bearded guy looks very elegant and professional but this is the thing with the other males in Punjab right now:  Males in Gujarat and West Bengal etc,  groom and dress in such a way that they will land good jobs as Doctors, Lawyers and Software Engineers. Males in Punjab, - ALL MALES IN PUNJAB - for some reason known only to them, groom and dress themselves like a gay hairdresser working in an up-market salon in Kensington. I would just love to know - HOW AND WHEN DID THE GAY HAIRDRESSER WORKING IN AN UP-MARKET SALON IN KENSINGTON look become so popular in Punjab ????????