What happens to people of other faiths?

Guest aMAN

I've always wondered, what happens to people of other faiths? I'm not talking about someone leaving Sikhi for another religion, more like someone who was born into another religion and has followed that, and never even knew much about other religions. Compared to other religions, Sikhi is small, so what happens to people who never even learn that this exists? Just a question that I thought would be interesting.

THEY BURN IN HELL!!!! THEY'RE BEATEN BY DEMONS! 

Nah, I'm kidding. It's a good question. I myself have wondered how the "system" for organising and processing these issues in the afterlife is designed. It would suggest, based on what happens here on Earth, that the followers of all but one faith will be disappointed, to say the least, when they're confronted by the objective parameters of the reality of in the Great Beyond. My theory, based on years of unhinged daydreams, is that every soul needs to incarnate into every belief system before "moving on" and completing a particular cycle of rebirth.

If you're spiritually attuned, it's quite obvious to spot the people in their present lifetimes who previously belonged to a particular religion, or held certain beliefs, in a previous lifetime, because they carry over much of the baggage, attitude, and demeanour of their previous selves, which they just haven't been able to shed in their latest incarnation.

So, what happens is they transpose that innate manner of being they've accumulated over many lifetimes, and it's continued in their present. There's no conscious desire to progress on a higher level. Now, you could argue the material world makes it impossible to keep these lofty thoughts at the forefront of our minds; that navigating life is difficult enough without the individual going to the lengths of conducting a parallel spiritual meta-narrative alongside their daily corporeal narrative, that is seemingly difficult to prove in an objective sense, and therefore increasingly viewed as non-existent and foolish in this age of spiritual decadence.

Contrary to what's taught by preachers, transcending religion and becoming one with the Creator is not an overnight or one-lifetime feat for the vast majority. You have to earn it through arduous, countless lifetimes, and I feel in this respect many Sikhs will be immensely disheartened when they come to realise this in their own situations. 

But, yeah, keep following and listening to the corrupt God-men, lol. They've got your back... ?

If people of other religions, live their lives by following the principles of good moral behaviour, then these people will receive a good quality of life, in the next life.

If a person wants to get in to Sachkhand, then they have to adhere to 10th Patshahi’s Sikhi, there’s no other route.

Every era has their own maryada and rules. The maryada of this era, is that of Gursikhi, as prescribed by 10th Patshahi.

Some people may ask, what about people before 10th Patshahi came to earth?

10th Patshahi’s maryada was always required. Look at the facts!

Kesh were kept intact, by everyone, until a Demon minded king forced the kesh cutting of Brahmins, in order to rid them of their spiritual strength.

Physical relations before marriage, or extra marital relations are forbidden in all scriptures.

Tobacco is considered evil, even in ancient Sanskrit scriptures.

Alcohol consumption and intoxicants are also forbidden in ancient scriptures.

The killing of and consumption of animal flesh is also a punishable act in the court of the Dharam Raj.

So, any deviance from the maryada will result in suffering. Any adherence to the maryada will result in sukh.

The bottom line...

If you want to get in to Sachkhand, Khandey di pauhal, and strict adherence to code of conduct is a complete necessity.

Whether you take Amrit in this life, or the next life or lives, is up to you...

Mokham Singh is spot on. Sikhi says a person gets what they are working for.

There are 5 realms, Dharam Khand, Gayan Khand, Saram Khand, Karam Khand, and Sachkhand. 

Dharam Gyan and Saram Khand are all subjected to Mahakali. So when the great destruction comes all these are absorbed back into the creator, and souls have to play this game again. Karam Khand and Sach Khand are not part of the creation, and in Sikhi this is seen as true mukti.

Also watch Maskeen Ji Katha on Khands. He has many. 

On 1/17/2020 at 2:23 AM, MisterrSingh said:

My theory, based on years of unhinged daydreams, is that every soul needs to incarnate into every belief system before "moving on" and completing a particular cycle of rebirth.

Beautiful! I think Islam is probably the first step after human birth. It teaches one about faith in One god. Then perhaps christianity it teaches one morality like be kind, love etc. Then buddhism teaches us about spirituality that there's more than just pain and pleasures of Earth and heaven and hell. Or considering sikhs state these days. Buddhism might even be the ultimate. 

On 1/17/2020 at 2:23 AM, MisterrSingh said:

If you're spiritually attuned, it's quite obvious to spot the people in their present lifetimes who previously belonged to a particular religion, or held certain beliefs, in a previous lifetime, because they carry over much of the baggage, attitude, and demeanour of their previous selves, which they just haven't been able to shed in their latest incarnation.

So true lol. Those very rule adhering, only one way is correct prolly have a sunni muslim background. Whereas the dil saaf Hona chaheeda have a Sufi one. Jk. But I wonder if that's why there r different sects in sikhi too. Cuz everyone's at different levels and different things resonant with them. 

On 1/16/2020 at 8:09 PM, Guest aMAN said:

I've always wondered, what happens to people of other faiths?

We are all judged based on our actions. If you are a sikh and are a robber , you are not forgiven just for being sikh. 

There are four options: temporary hell, temporary heaven, then you go into reincarnation. If good deeds then as a human. If bad then back to joona, animals. If you are very good, saintly, then you get to meet God and escape reincarnation. 

If you believe in a religion,  maybe your prophet can intercede for you. But mostly we believe in karma. As you do to others, so will you reap. 

Basics of Sikhi YouTube channel has videos that answer this question

6 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

There are four options: temporary hell, temporary heaven, then you go into reincarnation. If good deeds then as a human. If bad then back to joona, animals. If you are very good, saintly, then you get to meet God and escape reincarnation. 

Good summary. 

The problem with other religions is that they have permanent hellfire for merely not believing in Christianity.

As opposed to us believing in temporary hell for bad deeds.

On 1/17/2020 at 4:09 AM, Guest aMAN said:

I've always wondered, what happens to people of other faiths? I'm not talking about someone leaving Sikhi for another religion, more like someone who was born into another religion and has followed that, and never even knew much about other religions. Compared to other religions, Sikhi is small, so what happens to people who never even learn that this exists? Just a question that I thought would be interesting.

It is not a matter of a big or a small religion  as per one of your comments above.

Religion is not like politics where the numbers do count to govern.

Religion is more a matter of spirituality or divinity and one being drawn towards it, and above all being human beings, not fanatics nor terrorists,  or inflicting pain and injustice on all others who do not agree with their faith.

This attitude is utter madness and regression in almost all fields.

Sikhee as per teachings of Guru Sahiban and Bhagat Jan, are more noble, humanitarian, which brings positive balance in our lives, and through love and devotion to that UniversalTimelss Truth, reunites the soul to its Origin, Waheguru.

Regarding the other point of what happens to the people of other faiths.... Well that much can be said, that they are bound by their karam, unless some day they are fortunate enough to come and derive the most of benefits and goodness, from the teachings of Sikhee.

a few years back i watched this jewish mans story, it was about how he died  saw the after life and then came back again and changed. similar to how you hear sikhs who died and came back again and they saw jamdoots and dharmraj etc.

he went to the next world and i think he only saw jewish men and women,   no mention of jamdoots etc

its interesting how these experiences are different depending on your faith.