What happens to people of other faiths?

Guest aMAN

On 1/17/2020 at 2:59 AM, MokhamSingh said:

If a person wants to get in to Sachkhand, then they have to adhere to 10th Patshahi’s Sikhi, there’s no other route.

That's not true Veer Ji. Don't fall in the "our path is the only one" trap. I agree with most of what you said, but people on other planets for example could only adhere to something totally in line with 10th Patshahi's Sikhi. Dharam is timeless and universal. 

Answer is in concluding salok of Jap ji sahib 

ਕਰਮੀ ਆਪੋ ਆਪਣੀ ਕੇ ਨੇੜੈ ਕੇ ਦੂਰਿ 
According to their own actions, some are drawn closer, and some are driven farther away.

ਜਿਨੀ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਇਆ ਗਏ ਮਸਕਤਿ ਘਾਲਿ 
Those who have meditated on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and departed after having worked by the sweat of their brows -

ਨਾਨਕ ਤੇ ਮੁਖ ਉਜਲੇ ਕੇਤੀ ਛੁਟੀ ਨਾਲਿ ॥੧॥
O Nanak, their faces are radiant in the Court of the Lord, and many are saved along with them! ||1||

Our own actions, our karmas decide our afterlife , God doesn't discriminate on one's religion or caste or race or orientation.

Those who meditate on lord's name, be that any of his name , be it bhagwan, waheguru, allah, yahweh , they are saved in lord's court 

16 hours ago, puzzled said:

a few years back i watched this jewish mans story, it was about how he died  saw the after life and then came back again and changed. similar to how you hear sikhs who died and came back again and they saw jamdoots and dharmraj etc.

he went to the next world and i think he only saw jewish men and women,   no mention of jamdoots etc

its interesting how these experiences are different depending on your faith.  

I vaguely remember reading something about how the individual's experience and perception of the afterlife is determined by his beliefs or experiences at the time. My theory is what people see during these near death experiences are a Khand or lower level of s higher (than Earth) existence of some sort (a harsh person might argue it's just the mind manufacturing scenarios as a coping strategy), whereby their visions are limited to what they know or what their consciousness perceives to be true according to its limited understanding. 

As someone who wants to realise the objective truth and not a subjective interpretation of it, experiencing an afterlife that's populated exclusively by the kind of people who believe only in what you believe, kind of diminishes the majesty of the Almighty's creation. It leads to many unanswered questions in my opinion.

On 1/16/2020 at 11:09 PM, Guest aMAN said:

I've always wondered, what happens to people of other faiths? I'm not talking about someone leaving Sikhi for another religion, more like someone who was born into another religion and has followed that, and never even knew much about other religions. Compared to other religions, Sikhi is small, so what happens to people who never even learn that this exists? Just a question that I thought would be interesting.

Bai ji there are example of some mahan people from other religions as well who were spiritually too high. The main thing that matters aftermath is the Awastha of that person in his life. 
bhagat dhroo, ( satyug)

prehlaad bhagat( satyug) , bhagat balmeek( who wrote the Ramayan 1000 yrs before it actually happened), rishi markanda satyug, rishi Augusta( who drank the all ocean  ) and many more

these aren’t from sikh religion.

sri chandar ji( son of guru nanak mahraj)

baba mahadev ji( brother of guru arjun devji)- they didn’t follow sikh principles- instead they did their prema bhagti

Guest Sattruth
On 1/17/2020 at 7:09 AM, Guest aMAN said:

I've always wondered, what happens to people of other faiths? I'm not talking about someone leaving Sikhi for another religion, more like someone who was born into another religion and has followed that, and never even knew much about other religions. Compared to other religions, Sikhi is small, so what happens to people who never even learn that this exists? Just a question that I thought would be interesting.

On 1/17/2020 at 7:09 AM, Guest aMAN said:

Sikhism isn't a religion. Sikh means students. We are students of the Truth. Jesus taught Trith principles as did other teachers. 

The Gurus taught that religions had become corrupted. Nanak, the light of the earth, came and taught that Truth is One, that there is no Hindu or Muslim, I.e no religion....only One. 

On 1/25/2020 at 6:16 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

That's not true Veer Ji. Don't fall in the "our path is the only one" trap. I agree with most of what you said, but people on other planets for example could only adhere to something totally in line with 10th Patshahi's Sikhi. Dharam is timeless and universal. 

How can someone go to Sachkhand if they don't even believe in it, know it exists, or are aiming for it, or want to go to it?

If a person doesn't want to go to Sachkhand, but God sends him there anyways, would that be a punishment? Wouldn't that be a kind of Hell?

So how can you say non-Sikhs are going to Sachkhand?

19 minutes ago, BhForce said:

How can someone go to Sachkhand if they don't even believe in it, know it exists, or are aiming for it, or want to go to it?

If a person doesn't want to go to Sachkhand, but God sends him there anyways, would that be a punishment? Wouldn't that be a kind of Hell?

What do you call it when beings get Sanjog in another dimension, multiverse, universe, world or timeline? I 100 percent agree following the Guru's teachings gets you there. It's pure Dharam. Its just not solely contained here. 

Guest Issa Masih
On 1/27/2020 at 10:14 PM, BhForce said:

DELETED. FAKE ID of a recently banned member pretending to be Christian.