What happens to people of other faiths?

Guest aMAN

On 2/13/2020 at 3:24 PM, jkvlondon said:

jamdoots are the entity grabbing him by the neck crushing and ripping him up which he cannot see but feel . He also mentions that all are welcome to  heaven as long as they pray to Akal Purakh  and do not break seven laws of Noah . (which sikhs do not break through following gurmat)

yh i just watched parts of it again, he describes absolute darkness and being in a funnel with blades and then this thing starts torturing him and pulling at his soul. he describes it as the most painful and scariest place in the universe,  hes obviously describing narak and jamdoots.  its interesting how he describes it as 1000s of yrs of torture, in earth days its probably just a few days.    parts of it sound really humiliating   like how he was stark naked with millions of people looking at him and how every thought he ever had was revealed to everyone,    reminds me of how dasam bani says that indra was humiliated for his sexual sins in the nxt world.   

13 hours ago, puzzled said:

yh i just watched parts of it again, he describes absolute darkness and being in a funnel with blades and then this thing starts torturing him and pulling at his soul. he describes it as the most painful and scariest place in the universe,  hes obviously describing narak and jamdoots.  its interesting how he describes it as 1000s of yrs of torture, in earth days its probably just a few days.    parts of it sound really humiliating   like how he was stark naked with millions of people looking at him and how every thought he ever had was revealed to everyone,    reminds me of how dasam bani says that indra was humiliated for his sexual sins in the nxt world.   

gurbani also indicates that naam and good karams give you robes for next lok else you will remain naked in front of dharam raj .

he also describes dark angels i.e. jamdoot and azrael -angel of death , bhai Sahib in his experience also describes jamdoot as kaley/dark

On 2/4/2020 at 3:57 PM, BhForce said:

First I asked you "what is a religion" because you used the word "religion".

Then you come back with "there is no religion"?

So what did you mean when you said:  

Whatever you meant when you used that word, just say it and stop playing around.

Religion is supposed to be Truth and truthful living. But the meaning became twisted and turned into following rituals etc.

Language is limited and religion has taken on a whole different meaning to what was intended. 

The messages of messengers and truth practitioners over ages, for the most part, either got twisted and courrupted or the messengers themselves fell off the path. 

Nanak taught that these religions are false, that there’s indeed only one real religion  which is beyond all man made, twisted religions, which is simply the Truth. So there is no religion, only the Truth. 

On 2/7/2020 at 2:50 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

What ?? ?  Why ?? 

In it's literal sense virtually spoon feeding someone is a lot easier than actually physically spoon feeding them but even in the sense of giving someone information on the internet (such as this discussion forum) surely the art of writing something, i.e giving information,  and then walking away is a lot easier than actually explaining something face to face in the real world where one will encounter the natural consequences of human interaction such as interruptions, distractions, questions and confused facial expressions. I have no idea or interest in what this thread is about but am just intrigued to know - what on earth do you mean when you say "spoon feeding is difficult to do virtually" ?  Do you mean relatively speaking, because I agree virtual spoon feeding is a lot more difficult than standing on one leg whilst juggling plates and balancing a Gujarati midget on your head.

I meant literally. It is hard to send a spoon thru the computer screen.

But figuratively, it also works. If that person had asked kindly for further explanation or the exact shabad. It would be easy to spoon feed that info as you mentioned. But they commanded that I stop quoting gurbani (unless done to their specific guidelines). So yeah difficult to spoon feed a stubborn person.

On 2/16/2020 at 6:53 AM, Guest Sat said:

Religion is supposed to be Truth and truthful living. But the meaning became twisted and turned into following rituals etc.

Language is limited and religion has taken on a whole different meaning to what was intended. 

The messages of messengers and truth practitioners over ages, for the most part, either got twisted and courrupted or the messengers themselves fell off the path. 

Nanak taught that these religions are false, that there’s indeed only one real religion  which is beyond all man made, twisted religions, which is simply the Truth. So there is no religion, only the Truth. 

Forgive me, I dont mean to be offensive. But what is the Truth? It sounds so vague and hippyish. You can say anything.  It is simply the Truth....it is simply the Void....all.these religions are false, there is only the Way. 

Are you trying to say there is no afterlife, no philosophy, no teachings except of morality? 

On 2/16/2020 at 6:53 AM, Guest Sat said:

Nanak taught that these religions are false,

For maybe the 4th time, bro, just tell me what you mean when you use the word "religion" in the sentence above!

I realize your point regarding the "True Religion".

I just want to know what your definition of "religion" is in the sentence above.

If the word doesn't have any meaning whatsoever, then why are you using it? You had some specific meaning in mind when using the word, so just tell us that.

On 2/18/2020 at 11:51 PM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

I meant literally. It is hard to send a spoon thru the computer screen.

But figuratively, it also works. If that person had asked kindly for further explanation or the exact shabad. It would be easy to spoon feed that info as you mentioned. But they commanded that I stop quoting gurbani (unless done to their specific guidelines). So yeah difficult to spoon feed a stubborn person.

On another topic you are telling Sikh women to work at places where they would be removing hair.  Where is rehat then?  I asked if you are amritdhari and you have been avoiding to answer me.  I know what the shabads are saying.  Just like you have misinterpreted shabad in other post.  I know you are doing it here.  So it was for your benefit to present the shabad and explain it.  In another topic you spoke of some fantasy world of universe truth.  Gurbani says otherwise as I presented.  Just within several weeks you have presented Gurbani in the wrong context and interpretation.  You have a set of preconceived ideas of what you want Gurbani to say.  It does not work this way.  Gurbani is not your's or your yoga teachers weapon to spread your manmat.

On 2/25/2020 at 1:57 PM, Akalifauj said:

On another topic you are telling Sikh women to work at places where they would be removing hair.  Where is rehat then?  I asked if you are amritdhari and you have been avoiding to answer me.  I know what the shabads are saying.  Just like you have misinterpreted shabad in other post.  I know you are doing it here.  So it was for your benefit to present the shabad and explain it.  In another topic you spoke of some fantasy world of universe truth.  Gurbani says otherwise as I presented.  Just within several weeks you have presented Gurbani in the wrong context and interpretation.  You have a set of preconceived ideas of what you want Gurbani to say.  It does not work this way.  Gurbani is not your's or your yoga teachers weapon to spread your manmat.

Yes I am an amridhari. And am not a 3HO person although i believe in their right to practice as they choose. Freedom of religion is for sikhs and nonsikhs. As long as they dont disrespect. 

If sikh women are not amritdhari and remove their own hair, I dont see why they cant work as hairdressers/eyebrow threading places. 

Universal truth has to be reality. If there is One God, then the world exists as he commands. Which would be the reality that is same everywhere aka Sat. 

Also God created sikhi in 1469, so did no way to reach God exist before that? Did not God send the other prophets? 

2 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Yes I am an amridhari. And am not a 3HO person although i believe in their right to practice as they choose. Freedom of religion is for sikhs and nonsikhs. As long as they dont disrespect. 

If sikh women are not amritdhari and remove their own hair, I dont see why they cant work as hairdressers/eyebrow threading places. 

Universal truth has to be reality. If there is One God, then the world exists as he commands. Which would be the reality that is same everywhere aka Sat. 

Also God created sikhi in 1469, so did no way to reach God exist before that? Did not God send the other prophets? 

I kinda agree, but turning Dharam into a sex cult is a bit more like appropriation than appreciation. 

All about that Universal Truth through.