What happens to people of other faiths?

Guest aMAN

On 3/1/2020 at 9:02 AM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Yes I am an amridhari. And am not a 3HO person although i believe in their right to practice as they choose. Freedom of religion is for sikhs and nonsikhs. As long as they dont disrespect. 

If sikh women are not amritdhari and remove their own hair, I dont see why they cant work as hairdressers/eyebrow threading places. 

Universal truth has to be reality. If there is One God, then the world exists as he commands. Which would be the reality that is same everywhere aka Sat. 

Also God created sikhi in 1469, so did no way to reach God exist before that? Did not God send the other prophets? 

Without a doubt you are a 3ho elite.  

Show us where in Gurbani it says as a Sikh you should promote/tell/direct others to do bad things, like you have by telling women to cut hair of others.  Since you are amritdhari, tell us which one of the punj pyare said you  should tell others to do bad things, like cut other people's hair? Or was it the granthi apart of the amrit sanchar, who stood up and told you?

You had a lot of time to answer my reply to you on the universal truth theory on the original thread you had brought it up.  However you ran away from the discussion.  So be a good sport and hold yourself with honor by going back to original discussion.   I brought up the universal truth theory of yours here to remind you of what you ran away from.   

Here is the link to where you ran away from.  3rd page second last post.  Here is a small taste.  But don't run again.

No such thing as universal truth.  The truth comes from Gurbani.  No other figure or holy text or person can say what is the truth.  Gurbani demonstrated the truth and stated the truth.  The bhagats were lost; they could not tell what was naam and hukam. Only when Akal Purakh took form and showed them Gurmat, did they come to realize the truth.   

• 2 years later...
On 1/31/2020 at 3:40 PM, Akalifauj said:

I said simran on Vaheguru and you changed my word, simran alone, to fit your agenda.  Please provide Gurbani that says rehat is the key.  You made a claim and it needs to be supported.  

Gurbani states that a Sikh must follow Guru's command, not just chant:

ਸੇਵਕ ਸਿਖ ਪੂਜਣ ਸਭਿ ਆਵਹਿ ਸਭਿ ਗਾਵਹਿ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਊਤਮ ਬਾਨੀ ॥
ਗਾਵਿਆ ਸੁਣਿਆ ਤਿਨ ਕਾ ਹਰਿ ਥਾਇ ਪਾਵੈ ਜਿਨ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਕੀ ਆਗਿਆ ਸਤਿ ਸਤਿ ਕਰਿ ਮਾਨੀ ॥੧॥

All the Sikhs and servant come to worship Thee, O Lord, and all of them sing the Lord God's sublime Gurbani.
God approves the singing and hearing of those who accept the True Guru's command as perfectly true.

p669

Gurbani also records that Sikhs are to follow even mundane commands of Guru ji, like sitting or standing up:

ਸਾਕਤ ਜਾਇ ਨਿਵਹਿ ਗੁਰ ਆਗੈ ਮਨਿ ਖੋਟੇ ਕੂੜਿ ਕੂੜਿਆਰੇ ॥
ਜਾ ਗੁਰੁ ਕਹੈ ਉਠਹੁ ਮੇਰੇ ਭਾਈ ਬਹਿ ਜਾਹਿ ਘੁਸਰਿ ਬਗੁਲਾਰੇ ॥

The mammon-worshippers go and bow to the Guru but their mind is base and filled with utter falsehood.
When the Guru says 'Rise, My brethren', they cram and sit like cranes.

p312

This should be sufficient to show that the commands of Guru are to be followed.

It depends if those people followed that religion from heart, mind and soul. So Westerns into Christianity have they followed the Bible? Have they kept away from 7 deadly sins? If yes it's Heaven for them. 

Same goes to Hindus who believe. Have they observed all Religious days? Have they meditated on one selected God / sect? MOST IMPORTANT have they followed their path from mind, body n soul? If yes they are rewarded. 

On 11/10/2022 at 8:26 PM, Singh1989 said:

It depends if those people followed that religion from heart, mind and soul. So Westerns into Christianity have they followed the Bible? Have they kept away from 7 deadly sins? If yes it's Heaven for them. 

Same goes to Hindus who believe. Have they observed all Religious days? Have they meditated on one selected God / sect? MOST IMPORTANT have they followed their path from mind, body n soul? If yes they are rewarded. 

You have the wrong concept of religion. God is your conscience that tells you right from wrong.  However if you harm others then their pain will become part of your karma and you may suffer.  Hence why you must seek to reconcile the harm you may have caused by prayer, meditation, seva etc. 

On 11/15/2022 at 12:14 AM, Suchi said:

You have the wrong concept of religion. God is your conscience that tells you right from wrong.  However if you harm others then their pain will become part of your karma and you may suffer.  Hence why you must seek to reconcile the harm you may have caused by prayer, meditation, seva etc. 

Follow religion mind, body and soul is what I say no matter what Religion.