Guest aMAN

What happens to people of other faiths?

Guest Sat
On 1/29/2020 at 11:12 AM, BhForce said:

I don't know quite what you're trying to say.

Were you responding to another poster?

Also I don't know if your post of Gurbani was responding to my post. Do those lines say that non-Sikhs will go to Sachkhand?

Again, I'd like to ask "If a person doesn't want to go to Sachkhand, but God sends him there anyways, would that be a punishment? Wouldn't that be a kind of Hell?" Will God force him to like Sachkhand? 

No ones going to Sachkandh if they don’t want to. And the aim of life isn’t to go to Sachkandh, it’s to live in the Truth in life, in every moment.

Truthful living Nanak calls it. 

Guest Sat
On 1/28/2020 at 9:16 AM, BhForce said:

What is a religion?

There is no religion. Nanak tells us the True religion.

be a good soul, content, renounce the ego, be good to yourself and others, don’t hurt others, renounce the 5 thieves, take care of your body mind and soul, meditate/ma’am Jaap.

On 2/1/2020 at 11:22 AM, Akalifauj said:

What does Gurbani define as Gunn?

Its mentioned multiple times. For example in  Sukhmani sahib. The astpadhi about bhagauti. Also Jat Pahara Dheeraj Pauri in japji sahib. But mostly it is summarized as the opposite of the panj chor so sat santokh daya dharam pyaar nimarta. Sehaj etc

7 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Its mentioned multiple times. For example in  Sukhmani sahib. The astpadhi about bhagauti. Also Jat Pahara Dheeraj Pauri in japji sahib. But mostly it is summarized as the opposite of the panj chor so sat santokh daya dharam pyaar nimarta. Sehaj etc

Present the full shabad/pauri.  If you don't think its important to present the whole shabad/pauri.  Then stop quoting Gurbani.   

On 2/1/2020 at 10:58 PM, Guest Sat said:
On 1/27/2020 at 10:16 PM, BhForce said:

What is a religion?

There is no religion. Nanak tells us the True religion.

First I asked you "what is a religion" because you used the word "religion".

Then you come back with "there is no religion"?

So what did you mean when you said:  

On 1/26/2020 at 2:16 PM, Guest Sattruth said:

The Gurus taught that religions had become corrupted.

Whatever you meant when you used that word, just say it and stop playing around.

22 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Present the full shabad/pauri.  If you don't think its important to present the whole shabad/pauri.  Then stop quoting Gurbani.   

My mistake. I didnt know you were incapable of looking into it yourself. Spoon feeding is difficult to do virtually.

• Like 1

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
On 2/5/2020 at 12:35 AM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Spoon feeding is difficult to do virtually.

What ?? 😕  Why ?? 

In it's literal sense virtually spoon feeding someone is a lot easier than actually physically spoon feeding them but even in the sense of giving someone information on the internet (such as this discussion forum) surely the art of writing something, i.e giving information,  and then walking away is a lot easier than actually explaining something face to face in the real world where one will encounter the natural consequences of human interaction such as interruptions, distractions, questions and confused facial expressions. I have no idea or interest in what this thread is about but am just intrigued to know - what on earth do you mean when you say "spoon feeding is difficult to do virtually" ?  Do you mean relatively speaking, because I agree virtual spoon feeding is a lot more difficult than standing on one leg whilst juggling plates and balancing a Gujarati midget on your head.

On 2/7/2020 at 2:50 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

What ?? 😕  Why ?? 

In it's literal sense virtually spoon feeding someone is a lot easier than actually physically spoon feeding them but even in the sense of giving someone information on the internet (such as this discussion forum) surely the art of writing something, i.e giving information,  and then walking away is a lot easier than actually explaining something face to face in the real world where one will encounter the natural consequences of human interaction such as interruptions, distractions, questions and confused facial expressions. I have no idea or interest in what this thread is about but am just intrigued to know - what on earth do you mean when you say "spoon feeding is difficult to do virtually" ?  Do you mean relatively speaking, because I agree virtual spoon feeding is a lot more difficult than standing on one leg whilst juggling plates and balancing a Gujarati midget on your head.

The virtual weight of someone's ignorance can be quite weighty even over the web. Especially on the topic of..the only required reading since birth...

On 1/26/2020 at 2:16 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

That's not true Veer Ji. Don't fall in the "our path is the only one" trap. I agree with most of what you said, but people on other planets for example could only adhere to something totally in line with 10th Patshahi's Sikhi. Dharam is timeless and universal. 

bro , even the saintly people of other paths have recognised that only in Guru Nanak Dev ji's path is final way to sach khand and have said so , they admit that they will have to born in the house of Nanak to get mukhti

On 1/25/2020 at 9:26 PM, puzzled said:

jamdoots are the entity grabbing him by the neck crushing and ripping him up which he cannot see but feel . He also mentions that all are welcome to  heaven as long as they pray to Akal Purakh  and do not break seven laws of Noah . (which sikhs do not break through following gurmat)

On 2/13/2020 at 3:24 PM, jkvlondon said:

jamdoots are the entity grabbing him by the neck crushing and ripping him up which he cannot see but feel . He also mentions that all are welcome to  heaven as long as they pray to Akal Purakh  and do not break seven laws of Noah . (which sikhs do not break through following gurmat)

yh i just watched parts of it again, he describes absolute darkness and being in a funnel with blades and then this thing starts torturing him and pulling at his soul. he describes it as the most painful and scariest place in the universe,  hes obviously describing narak and jamdoots.  its interesting how he describes it as 1000s of yrs of torture, in earth days its probably just a few days.    parts of it sound really humiliating   like how he was stark naked with millions of people looking at him and how every thought he ever had was revealed to everyone,    reminds me of how dasam bani says that indra was humiliated for his sexual sins in the nxt world.   

13 hours ago, puzzled said:

yh i just watched parts of it again, he describes absolute darkness and being in a funnel with blades and then this thing starts torturing him and pulling at his soul. he describes it as the most painful and scariest place in the universe,  hes obviously describing narak and jamdoots.  its interesting how he describes it as 1000s of yrs of torture, in earth days its probably just a few days.    parts of it sound really humiliating   like how he was stark naked with millions of people looking at him and how every thought he ever had was revealed to everyone,    reminds me of how dasam bani says that indra was humiliated for his sexual sins in the nxt world.   

gurbani also indicates that naam and good karams give you robes for next lok else you will remain naked in front of dharam raj .

he also describes dark angels i.e. jamdoot and azrael -angel of death , bhai Sahib in his experience also describes jamdoot as kaley/dark

Guest Sat
On 2/4/2020 at 3:57 PM, BhForce said:

First I asked you "what is a religion" because you used the word "religion".

Then you come back with "there is no religion"?

So what did you mean when you said:  

Whatever you meant when you used that word, just say it and stop playing around.

Religion is supposed to be Truth and truthful living. But the meaning became twisted and turned into following rituals etc.

Language is limited and religion has taken on a whole different meaning to what was intended. 

The messages of messengers and truth practitioners over ages, for the most part, either got twisted and courrupted or the messengers themselves fell off the path. 

Nanak taught that these religions are false, that there’s indeed only one real religion  which is beyond all man made, twisted religions, which is simply the Truth. So there is no religion, only the Truth. 

On 2/7/2020 at 2:50 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

What ?? 😕  Why ?? 

I meant literally. It is hard to send a spoon thru the computer screen.

But figuratively, it also works. If that person had asked kindly for further explanation or the exact shabad. It would be easy to spoon feed that info as you mentioned. But they commanded that I stop quoting gurbani (unless done to their specific guidelines). So yeah difficult to spoon feed a stubborn person.

On 2/16/2020 at 6:53 AM, Guest Sat said:

Religion is supposed to be Truth and truthful living. But the meaning became twisted and turned into following rituals etc.

Language is limited and religion has taken on a whole different meaning to what was intended. 

The messages of messengers and truth practitioners over ages, for the most part, either got twisted and courrupted or the messengers themselves fell off the path. 

Nanak taught that these religions are false, that there’s indeed only one real religion  which is beyond all man made, twisted religions, which is simply the Truth. So there is no religion, only the Truth. 

Forgive me, I dont mean to be offensive. But what is the Truth? It sounds so vague and hippyish. You can say anything.  It is simply the Truth....it is simply the Void....all.these religions are false, there is only the Way. 

Are you trying to say there is no afterlife, no philosophy, no teachings except of morality?