Young, Sikh And Proud

singhbj singh

Journalist Sunny Hundal explores the legacy of his late brother Jagraj Singh, the most popular Sikh leader of modern Britain, who sparked an unprecedented revival of young people returning to the faith.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginfo/2020/04/young-sikh-and-proud?fbclid=IwAR18ZCUZ-iOhZxgizy10iNCqAEtQol3rXL5x-bEAH3BfqPnNq8bgx-5iMps

Hopefully he does his brother's efforts justice, and doesn't try to reshape and re-assess Bhai Jagraj Singh's beliefs and legacy to promote the Globalist neo-Communist doctrine of which he's a passionate adherent.

Hey, what am I saying, this is Sunny Hundal and the BBC, they can't not follow the narrative.

And I'm beginning to suspect Hundal has latched onto his brother's untimely passing as currency to advance his own career and ideals. If that's actually true, then he's a terrible human being.

4 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Hopefully he does his brother's efforts justice, and doesn't try to reshape and re-assess Bhai Jagraj Singh's beliefs and legacy to promote the Globalist neo-Communist doctrine of which he's a passionate adherent.

Hey, what am I saying, this is Sunny Hundal and the BBC, they can't not follow the narrative.

And I'm beginning to suspect Hundal has latched onto his brother's untimely passing as currency to advance his own career and ideals. If that's actually true, then he's a terrible human being.

BOs have said they had no input as an organisation to the documentary although individual's may have given interviews , this is purely Hundal /BBC venture and given that he has tried to frame amritdharis as taliban like /radicalised I would not be holding my breath for him changing tune . Self-confessed atheist , self-appointed arbiter of the content it will lay bare his true motives .

8 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Sunny although the elder brother is quite envious of his younger brother and is desperate to get out of his shadow. 

Must be quite hard for him to accept that Jagraj was the alpha male who got all the girls in his pre-amritdhari days.

Jagraj was the charismatic one and Sunny was the creepy one.

6 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Sunny although the elder brother is quite envious of his younger brother and is desperate to get out of his shadow. 

Must be quite hard for him to accept that Jagraj was the alpha male who got all the girls in his pre-amritdhari days.

Jagraj was the charismatic one and Sunny was the creepy one.

There's a Pirthiya (Guru Arjan Dev Ji's dodgy brother) in every family, lol.