Young, Sikh And Proud

singhbj singh

3 minutes ago, BhForce said:

That must drive him crazy mad with jealousy.

First of all, if he's an atheist, why does he want to have a faith ceremony, whether it's interfaith or same-faith? Stick to your beliefs and just go to the registrar of marriages.

Secondly, "provided they promise to bring up the kids in catholicism"? So where did his integrity go? He's an atheist who can't bear to bring his kids up in Sikhism, but he'll happily bring them up in Catholicism?

He couldn't find a Sikh woman in all of the UK to his liking? Not even a non-Sikh woman? He had to go as far away as California to find someone worthy of him?

Who says there are no Sikh girls as pretty as Latinas? Or educated?

What a fool.

when we talked about it , I confronted him as I knew that marriage is a christian sacrament not available to non christians  (that was the case back in the late nineties) and he said the situation had changed so I did the research and that is the vatican's edict that both parties have to reiterate loyalty to the church by dedicating their future children to the faith. Obviously , he couldn't do that for sikhi despite knowing that sikhi is less divisive than catholicism  but he could for the dhongi baba church (Christ never started the Catholic church but the aposlistic one , which concentrates on similar things as sikhi not fairy tale absolution of sin by a man )

both brothers went for gorian one made sure his missus was a gursikh the other didn't care , in fact , his life attitude seems to be forget 84 , pretend you have nothing to do with sikhi , and make sure you undermine others faith in it .

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

Obviously , he couldn't do that for sikhi despite knowing that sikhi is less divisive than catholicism 

If you see him again, do confront him with the standard questions that atheists ask of Christians, such as:

1. If the Catholic Church is true, why did it persecute Galileo?

2. Ask about the Spanish Inquisition.

3. Ask about the pedophile priests.

If he demurs, ask him how he can pledge his loyalty to such an institution, especially as an atheist.

If he says, "well, it's not all bad, and it does some good work." Then ask him why that doesn't apply to the Sikh Panth!

4 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

his life attitude seems to be forget 84

One thing about Jews, they may not all wear yarmulkes and so on, but they never forget the Holocaust. Sunny wants to sweep 1984 and related issues under the rug.

Oh, but his liberal white friends want to talk about Tibet, Darfur, and Palestine, but he doesn't have the guts to do so in regards to Punjab.

Thoughts on upcoming Documentary by Sukhmani Kaur ji please watch & share

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157700150740874&id=500775873&refid=52&_ft_=mf_story_key.10157700150740874%3Atop_level_post_id.10157700150740874%3Atl_objid.10157700150740874%3Acontent_owner_id_new.500775873%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10157700150740874%3Aphoto_id.10157700133520874%3Astory_location.9%3Astory_attachment_style.video_inline&__tn__=-R

when you read the name sunny hundal you know its a sure done deal that its gonna be an oxymoronic pro far right islamo-fascism yet leftist punjabi atheist anti-sikh propaganda piece. I'm sure he will try to malign Sikhs, Sikhi and his brothers legacy in the video.

On 1/18/2020 at 7:08 PM, puzzled said:

dont know much about him but i know he was against singhs banning interfaith anand karaj, remember watching a video of him and some sikh women talking against the ban on interfaith anand karaj

If we're speaking about the same video, the basicsofsikhi youtube channel commented on that video expressing their disagreement with sunny views