Young, Sikh And Proud

singhbj singh

On 1/24/2020 at 9:51 AM, kcmidlands said:

Sunny is a strange fellow,

What Sunny really fears is not BoS or other creating a generation of violent  extremists.

What he really fears is a generation of educated, rehitvan, devout Sikhs who become the majority in Gurdwaras across the country, and in a totally non-violent manner, vote to stop fraudulent marriages (both parties aren't believers).

He also fears being replaced as a go-to voice regarding Sikh matters with an authentic Sikh educated in secular education and Gurmat.

10 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

lot of angry comments after his interview on sikh channel , the coconut even refused to speak panjabi . Not holding out any hopes for anything more than a self-congratulating piece which assasinates sikhi's cultural values

Sunny and Jagraj were both born and raised in India, I think Sunny was 12 when he came over to the UK.

He would be a pretend coconut.

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Sunny and Jagraj were both born and raised in India, I think Sunny was 12 when he came over to the UK.

He would be a pretend coconut.

nah you can be a coconut even if you are born and raised in the motherland it's an attitude thing  , don't you remember stJohn (sinjin) urf SUrjeeeeth!! from goodness gracious me ... I mean I have had coconut aunties and uncles   as well as work collegues (especially guju ones)  brown on the outside but pure balathi gorey on the inside .

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

nah you can be a coconut even if you are born and raised in the motherland it's an attitude thing  , don't you remember stJohn (sinjin) urf SUrjeeeeth!! from goodness gracious me ... I mean I have had coconut aunties and uncles   as well as work collegues (especially guju ones)  brown on the outside but pure balathi gorey on the inside .

My definition of coconut is bit different to yours. 

There is a term that is used for people like him in India. And he still has a bit of the accent that you don't lose after you live your formative years in the motherland.