Guest loved up

Guest loved up

As a married amritdhari couple is it wrong to send lustful/explicit messages to each other. We want to keep our flame alight. I just don't know if it's against sikhi...? 

Guest daas guest singh

firstly yo peeps good to see u back after a while.Remember me people or bhul gaye mainu.edhdhan kidhdhan bhul sakde mainu .lmao.

Now let me get to anwering ur question good sir,

ok so firslty yeaaa  sexting ,explicit and lustful messages are one of the biggest examples ofKaam in the mordern world innit ?

second to keep flame alight? seriously ? is that the only thing u gonna do to keep ur "flame" alight like come on .As  an amritdhari u shud know what constutes of kaam.and also u can do other things to keep ur "flame" alight .for ex:go somewhere ,travel,have dinner together walk in a pask,etc,etc,etc,etc.Try to control ur Kaam as guru maharaj instructed all sikhs to.

bhul chuk maaf krni.

GURBAR AKAAL.

REGARDS ,

Daas guest singh

3 hours ago, BhForce said:

It's OK to share all sorts of stuff with your female coworkers, but it's not OK for a married couple to do so?

I didnt say it was not ok  it's just funny lol 

People just have these ideas that amritdharis live differently and dont do things like sexting     everyone does the same sh1t   regardless.      that's why it's funny coz most people wouldn't expect amritdharis to do that. 

5 minutes ago, puzzled said:

People just have these ideas that amritdharis live differently and dont do things like sexting     everyone does the same sh1t   regardless.      that's why it's fun y coz most people wouldn't expect and amritdhari to do that. 

There's a world of difference in engaging in sexuality being married vs. not.

It's like saying "haha, I wouldn't expect amritdharis to eat". Well, you wouldn't expect amritdharis to eat food they stole. It's OK to eat food you bought.