Guest loved up

sexting

Guest loved up

As a married amritdhari couple is it wrong to send lustful/explicit messages to each other. We want to keep our flame alight. I just don't know if it's against sikhi...? 

Guest daas guest singh

firstly yo peeps good to see u back after a while.Remember me people or bhul gaye mainu.edhdhan kidhdhan bhul sakde mainu .lmao.

Now let me get to anwering ur question good sir,

ok so firslty yeaaa  sexting ,explicit and lustful messages are one of the biggest examples ofKaam in the mordern world innit ?

second to keep flame alight? seriously ? is that the only thing u gonna do to keep ur "flame" alight like come on .As  an amritdhari u shud know what constutes of kaam.and also u can do other things to keep ur "flame" alight .for ex:go somewhere ,travel,have dinner together walk in a pask,etc,etc,etc,etc.Try to control ur Kaam as guru maharaj instructed all sikhs to.

bhul chuk maaf krni.

GURBAR AKAAL.

REGARDS ,

Daas guest singh

6 hours ago, puzzled said:

Lmao  you wanna keep your flame alight    haha! 

It's OK to share all sorts of stuff with your female coworkers, but it's not OK for a married couple to do so?

13 hours ago, kidsama said:

lmao. Are you really amritdhari? haha. 

What is that supposed to mean? They are married. What's the problem? 

3 hours ago, BhForce said:

It's OK to share all sorts of stuff with your female coworkers, but it's not OK for a married couple to do so?

I didnt say it was not ok  it's just funny lol 

People just have these ideas that amritdharis live differently and dont do things like sexting     everyone does the same sh1t   regardless.      that's why it's funny coz most people wouldn't expect amritdharis to do that. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, puzzled said:

People just have these ideas that amritdharis live differently and dont do things like sexting     everyone does the same sh1t   regardless.      that's why it's fun y coz most people wouldn't expect and amritdhari to do that. 

There's a world of difference in engaging in sexuality being married vs. not.

It's like saying "haha, I wouldn't expect amritdharis to eat". Well, you wouldn't expect amritdharis to eat food they stole. It's OK to eat food you bought.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BhForce said:

It's like saying "haha, I wouldn't expect amritdharis to eat". Well, you wouldn't expect amritdharis to eat food they stole. It's OK to eat food you bought.

It's not the married or not married, it's the sexting part    you just wouldn't think amritdharis are into that stuff. 

You would presume that self control is an important part of being amritdhari. What if you have bani and listen to simran on the same phone ? And then send naked pics of yourself and sexy texts to your wife on the same phone?  Is that ok? 

But like I said   everyone does the same stuff these days anyway.  Its only the presumption that amritdharis dont do that kind of stuff that makes the question funny 

• Like 3

On 1/18/2020 at 2:08 AM, Guest loved up said:

As a married amritdhari couple is it wrong to send lustful/explicit messages to each other. We want to keep our flame alight. I just don't know if it's against sikhi...? 

yo mate...

learn to be poetic and write romantic stuff. be a bit more literate if you need to express your feelings through text/instant message...

• Like 2

^^ Good answer above.

Singh ji, you are setting an example for your house and you are laying the foundation for your future generations to come. So, if i am in your place, i will be careful with everything in the category of 1. Kaam 2. Krodh 3. Lobh 4. Moh & 5. Hankar. So, being a Sikh and Amritdhari it is our big religious lawful duty to be different than whatever the trend is going on in our society. We need not to be easily sway'd away from our guru's given path.  

We are the chosen one. Remember not everyone out of thousands got up to give head when our Dasam patshah jee asked for the kurbani of giving up everything - materialistic life and enter the lifestyle of khalsa. The life of Pure. Pure from all PANJ CHOR. 

• Like 2

On 1/18/2020 at 2:08 AM, Guest loved up said:

One should remember that if one is a sikh of the Guru, and moreover Amritdhari, one's goal is to stay away as much as possible from the 5 vikars, and gradually with His bhakti nullify the mind, consequently the vikars.

Our relation with Guru Jee and Waheguru is above any other relations.

Why do not try and substitute kamee impulses with devotional thoughts and focused mind on the Lotus Feet of Waheguru.

Give it a throughly thought bro...

Saas saas simro Gobind.

Try and love Waheguru. And you shall be ferried across the Mahabhavsagar.

What else is then left to be achieved?

Nothing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BhForce said:

well I wouldn't know. Nor am I amritdhari nor am I married. But I would expect that love and lust are two different things even when it comes to physical human relationship. Right? Or maybe both persons in relationship have to be at a high level to differentiate between lust and love and act accordingly.? 

and if we are on this topic,  is it not lust to use a natural mechanism, that is meant for procreation, to get the pleasure, and at the end simply pull out (sorry for being explicit). Is there a difference between making love and fu**ing? 

• Like 1

Guest daas guest singh
10 hours ago, kidsama said:

and if we are on this topic,  is it not lust to use a natural mechanism, that is meant for procreation, to get the pleasure, and at the end simply pull out (sorry for being explicit). Is there a difference between making love and fu**ing?

exactly ma point veerji/bhenji