Dharmic and Abrahamic

Dsinghd

38 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Yes I am aware of Shareeka. 

I guess there is nothing wrong in some healthy competition and being inspired to improve yourself. 

Personally speaking,  I have no problem with my Thaiyas kids or Chachas kids doing better than me.

May they be prosperous in their endeavours. 

When I look at the culprits of this kind of thing, it is usually some female in the background like a jealous thaiee or chachi. 

If there is one thing I have learnt in life is that in general be a bit less trustful in your non-blood female relatives.

healthy competition is fine but when you stop talking and get really violent over the joint khoo in the fields and the wall between the houses then that is a serious problem.  its jealousy and greed.   2 men from my mum shreek were about to start a fight with hammers and other farming tools in the fields  luckily my mums brother got there and stopped them.  things get really serious there 

yh thaiya chachiya are the worse   they want to hog everything for their own kids,  they ruin the whole joint dynamic of the family. 

my thia and chacha fell out and built a wall between their houses, their wives then used to get their kids to argue as well.    lol no joke but one day while my thaye was out, my chachi came around and destroyed my thayis chulla with a sledge hammer!  my thayi then rang us and was crying on the phone and said that she had to ask the neighbors for roti!   like what the hell were we supposed to do all the way from the uk!!!     these women are so venomous towards each other    

26 minutes ago, puzzled said:

healthy competition is fine but when you stop talking and get really violent over the joint khoo in the fields and the wall between the houses then that is a serious problem.  its jealousy and greed.   2 men from my mum shreek were about to start a fight with hammers and other farming tools in the fields  luckily my mums brother got there and stopped them.  things get really serious there 

yh thaiya chachiya are the worse   they want to hog everything for their own kids,  they ruin the whole joint dynamic of the family. 

my thia and chacha fell out and built a wall between their houses, their wives then used to get their kids to argue as well.    lol no joke but one day while my thaye was out, my chachi came around and destroyed my thayis chulla with a sledge hammer!  my thayi then rang us and was crying on the phone and said that she had to ask the neighbors for roti!   like what the hell were we supposed to do all the way from the uk!!!     these women are so venomous towards each other    

There is a reason why saas are tough on their naus. 

We tend to pity daughter in laws but most of us men miss on so much subcommunication between women.

We tend to overlook some of the intra female dynamics. 

Most of our families are built on this dynamics.