Triple stabbing in East London

MrDoaba

15 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

One of them was Hindu.

It was a fight between builders who were not paid.

The BBC is pro-muslim.

Well, it seems the Daily Mail did a little better than the Cumbria Mail in that they only spoke of 3 Sikh victims, and not perpetrators.

Oops, I guess I spoke too soon because it looks like the initial headline in the Daily Mail referenced "Sikh gangs": "3 killed in Sikh gang bloodbath"

That makes it look like Sikhs do nothing but roam around all day looking for people to kill. 

Thankfully the Mail wised up and changed the headline to " Three Sikh men found stabbed to death in street were 'builders rowing with bosses over not being paid' ".

This is accurate, but much damage was already done. 

Kudos to the Sikh Press Association. They should follow up with an article about the Daily Mail reporters Vivek Chaudhary and Joe Middleton, including photos, family background, where they went to school, whether they or any family/friends have ever been in any kind of trouble. And the same for their editors.

Also report on their religions, and any violence done by members of those religions (Hindu and Christian).

Very Sad news , deepest condolences to their families may their souls rest in peace .

I think we need a national / international database registering all amritdhari baptized Sikhs , detailing , when they took Amrit , there address when baptized etc... , and issue each with ID cards. So that sikhi is not targeted , hope i'm very wrong but the way kaljug is spreading in this world , whats stopping a dushman of sikhi , dressing up as a baptized sikh and misusing the articles of faith , especially the kirpan.

13 minutes ago, DSG said:

I think we need a national / international database registering all amritdhari baptized Sikhs , detailing , when they took Amrit , there address when baptized etc... , and issue each with ID cards. So that sikhi is not targeted , hope i'm very wrong but the way kaljug is spreading in this world , whats stopping a dushman of sikhi , dressing up as a baptized sikh and misusing the articles of faith , especially the kirpan.

No one said it was an amritdhari Sikh who used his kirpan to do this, bro.

In fact, it hasn't even come out that the attackers were Sikhs (though 2 of the victims were).

Even if the attackers were Sikhs, I doubt that they used kirpans.

In fact, it hasn't even come out that the attackers were Sikhs (though 2 of the victims were).

LOL , sorry bad timing for the post bro , slightly off topic .. I agree with your comments , was just ranting on about how we can protect amrtidhari and sikhi as if someone dressed up in bana , has kesh , kirpan and commits crimes ( just some thoughts ..thanks

33 minutes ago, BhForce said:

there was mention of blunt force injuries from hammer, knife wounds from eyewitnesses who tried to help the victims

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

there was mention of blunt force injuries from hammer, knife wounds from eyewitnesses who tried to help the victims

And that's fine. It's just that in the early stages of a story, there's a lot of misinformation going around. 

Even if it's established that there were knife wounds, that in no way means it was Amritdhari Sikhs who did it.

Since it's said that it was a construction industry dispute, "hammer injuries" makes me think that those people were using their construction tools (hammer and cutting knives).

1 minute ago, BhForce said:

And that's fine. It's just that in the early stages of a story, there's a lot of misinformation going around. 

Even if it's established that there were knife wounds, that in no way means it was Amritdhari Sikhs who did it.

Since it's said that it was a construction industry dispute, "hammer injuries" makes me think that those people were using their construction tools (hammer and cutting knives).

we all know Murdoch and the tories are kowtowing to RSS demands to put down the sikhs much like Maggie during the eighties . This is all hinting/implying that knife crime is a reason to disarm the sikhs . It burns RSS up that sikhs have freedom in the disaspora to exercise their full sikh rights and faith(and it is our foolish people who throw that away for fashion, kicks, social ease). Priti Patel is a RSS stooge as are many MPs embedded in plitics from Indian background.

12 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

we all know Murdoch and the tories are kowtowing to RSS demands to put down the sikhs much like Maggie during the eighties . This is all hinting/implying that knife crime is a reason to disarm the sikhs . It burns RSS up that sikhs have freedom in the disaspora to exercise their full sikh rights and faith(and it is our foolish people who throw that away for fashion, kicks, social ease). Priti Patel is a RSS stooge as are many MPs embedded in plitics from Indian background.

Murdoch, Conservatives, and the like, is a very limited and outdated way of processing this issue. It runs deeper than these cursory ideological labels that are meaningless to anyone but those who still believe the world functions according to the Left and Right / Liberal and Conservative paradigm.