Triple stabbing in East London

MrDoaba

2 hours ago, BhForce said:

No one said it was an amritdhari Sikh who used his kirpan to do this, bro.

In fact, it hasn't even come out that the attackers were Sikhs (though 2 of the victims were).

Even if the attackers were Sikhs, I doubt that they used kirpans.

I think they used knives and hammers. 

I think people are blowing this out of proportion. 

Plus it is important that the media let people know this was an internal thing - if people begun to suspect some other community attacked Sikhs in some race/religious attack - there might be reactions or a response from younguns?

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

They didnt pay them the wages that's why they killed them I think.   Many freshy "managers" and "bosses" do that with their workers they dont pay them. 

On the tv they were saying they used hammers. 

Getting 'knocked' is not uncommon in the industry. Plus let's be frank, there is some sort of long standing tradition of trying to avoid paying skilled staff for work in our rural culture. Mix that with glassy-glussy culture and improvised 'shasters' and voila. 

Some desi a-holes try and pay staff in 'bottals and chittah'. This is just sad.

Just think, there are 3 moms in some villages in Panjab who are probably literally going out of their minds right now and hitting themselves on their heads and chest just to feel something outside of the shock and numbness. 

I think it may have been the people trying to avoid paying the wages that did the dirty, not the other way round? 

Man, if this was over like 3 mills worth of coke, I'd understand, I just hope it isn't over a few hundred pounds. 

Who knows what the truth is? 

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Getting 'knocked' is not uncommon in the industry. Plus let's be frank, there is some sort of long standing tradition of trying to avoid paying skilled staff for work in our rural culture. Mix that with glassy-glussy culture and improvised 'shasters' and voila. 

Some desi a-holes try and pay staff in 'bottals and chittah'. This is just sad.

Just think, there are 3 moms in some villages in Panjab who are probably literally going out of their minds right now and hitting themselves on their heads and chest just to feel something outside of the shock and numbness. 

I think it may have been the people trying to avoid paying the wages that did the dirty, not the other way round? 

Man, if this was over like 3 mills worth of coke, I'd understand, I just hope it isn't over a few hundred pounds. 

Who knows what the truth is? 

It ain't just a rural thing it's a indian thing    even dinner ladies working for government schools dont get payed sometimes,  even the indian army dont get payed  at times.   

I actually made a topic about this I think. Ie Daru. 

In it I stated the biggest downfall of us Apne is Alcohol. 

Alcohol is a very dangerous substance that can make you go crazy and commit henius acts just like strong drugs can. 

These guys looked like they were out of it and p1ssed off their t1ts. So probably could not defend themselves when they were being slashed. 

Why would Apne do this to other Apne?? seems like there is more to this. 

9 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Why would Apne do this to other Apne?? seems like there is more to this. 

There could be. Drug deal gone bad? Maybe someone hid drugs inside the walls of an under-construction house for later pickup, somebody else found it, and played dumb when asked where the stash was.

Might be anything. But we're just speculating.

That's OK for an anonymous discussion board.

It's not OK for the so-called establishment media, which pretends to have journalistic standards.

rip to the victims may waheguru bless the innocents souls and give comfort to their families, no one deserves to die like that. Sad that apney fudhu's get involved in this kinda crap and malign the whole punjabi and sikh community with their foolishness they disgrace themselves and their families and the murderers have taken lives of 3 people of their own community and looking at spending rest of their own life in jail now. What a waste!

The only good to come out of this is that younger generation of Sikhs now are alert to the clear bias and sikhphobia in the British white establishment (both right wing and left wing) especially mainstream white media. When its 99.9% muslim pedo street grooming gangs its refereed to by the racist white establishment as "asian grooming gangs". When its punjabis involved in fights its refereed to as Sikh gangs when its christians/jews/atheists involved in fights or crime their religion or their race is not mentioned ........funny that.

• 8 months later...