Steroids in sikhi

Jas101

Wjkk wjkf

Ive been on steroids for a while now and had a phew questions

I was on steroids before i took amrit and after i took amrit and was just wondering if i have broke my amrit.

Amritdhari singhs are what got me doing it, and i wasnt amritdhari then so i saw no issue. But then other people say diffrent.

Now i know people say they dont agree with it and sikhi wouldnt promote it, but have i broken my amrit by taking them and have to go peshi. Personally i think its fine but wanted others opinions???

Brother. Steroids are dangerous garbage.

If one needed a single course for an injury or illness, you can get mild benefit from a short term course...or if someone had part of their endocrine system removed they might require steroids....

In terms of your valuable self?  They'll just destroy your health on every level...the very benefits you seek from it, it will take from you. Including your ability to have or even try to have children. 

And they are addicting veer ji. Be careful and get away from that stuff and anybody about it. 

Your body makes the proper hormones and giant roided dudes are pin cushions. 

7 hours ago, Jas101 said:

Amritdhari singhs are what got me doing it, and i wasnt amritdhari then so i saw no issue. But then other people say diffrent.

You should avoid the company of those "amritdhari singhs".

You're going about it wrong if you're looking for a mention of "steroids" in Gurbani.

What you should be doing is approaching life with the mindset of accepting hukum and avoiding trying to get what isn't written for you.

16 hours ago, Jas101 said:

Wjkk wjkf

Ive been on steroids for a while now and had a phew questions

I was on steroids before i took amrit and after i took amrit and was just wondering if i have broke my amrit.

Now i know people say they dont agree with it and sikhi wouldnt promote it, but have i broken my amrit by taking them and have to go peshi. Personally i think its fine but wanted others opinions???

You dont have to go pesh BUT you must stop. When you stop, you will have withdrawal. And if you keep using steroids you will kill your adrenals which make natural hormones now. Then you will be dependent on the shots like diabetes ppl are. 

Also who knows what's in the shots you take. Sometimes natural hormones are taken from animals. Some are synthetic. There was a case I knew of where a guy did steroids and ended up with TB (tuburcolous disease) in his spine and brain. Despite max treatment, he still uses a cane to walk. And he is not even 30. 

You dont know what's in these illegal street products. Could be really dirty. So that's like taking jooth. I think anything injected should be forbidden for sikhs. Unless its medically necessary and sterile. Also pills too. We make sure that our food is sucha and dont eat out. But will take pills from anywhere.

On second thought, do go pesh. Because this comes under nashe/drug kurehit. Plus hopefully, God will be merciful and you won't get any infections in ur heart or anywhere from injections.