Greatest Sikhs of the 20th century

puzzled

And you know what? I've heard people sort of disparage this forum vs others for its..I don't know what to call it...rawness?

But when you google questions about Sikhi, you find the best answers coming from this site. 

And when it comes to truthfully, candidly, talking about Sikhi and the Paanth, the real conversations are taking place here. We don't ask for money and pretend not to notice something horrible happened to Jaggi etc. I really appreciate this Sangat and the resource that's been left by them as the site. 

This place is a treasure trove of people and information. 

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Tangentially related and I just happened to come across...

Bhai Jagraj Singh! People that take on the Sikhi form (Dastar, Bana, Karra, Kes etc) but do bad actions - Are they bad example for the Khalsa and Sikhi? What if they've taken Amrit? Does that make them better than a good person who hasn't taken on Sikhi? 

Watch to find out who makes a true Khalsa and what a bad Amrit-dhari should do.

There's a fifth and lowest category I would submit for consideration. The lowest of the low. Those that take Amrit or don the Saroop to do evil to or in the name of the Paanth on purpose. 

My mind has considered what fate lies for the soul that both links itself to and betrays Gursikhi on purpose. Like I wonder if it results in an indentured servitude, long and arduous that ultimately saves even them but serves as justice? Or worse?

Is that covered in Gurbani in any Granth?

4 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

@MisterrSingh

Do you think the Paanth could grow by shrinking temporarily in size but growing in quality, then re-exploding. Like a...Bhagti movememt of some kind? Or a uhh..umm..Morcha..or..Kharku movement?

A contemporary Kharku movement instigated by us as an expression of independence would be a shortcut to self destruction at this period in history. Right choice, wrong time.

10 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

There's a fifth and lowest category I would submit for consideration. The lowest of the low. Those that take Amrit or don the Saroop to do evil to or in the name of the Paanth on purpose. 

My mind has considered what fate lies for the soul that both links itself to and betrays Gursikhi on purpose. Like I wonder if it results in an indentured servitude, long and arduous that ultimately saves even them but serves as justice? Or worse?

Is that covered in Gurbani in any Granth?

I'd like to know the answer to that, too. If my personal, anecdotal observations have any weight in this discussion such people seem to thrive and go from strength to strength. No comeuppance or divine justice arriving their way as of yet, and I've been watching keenly for 20 years. Apologists will claim they will get their just desserts in the afterlife to which I would say, "I won't be there to see it." Convenient.

6 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'd like to know the answer to that, too. If my personal, anecdotal observations have any weight in this discussion such people seem to thrive and go from strength to strength. No comeuppance or divine justice arriving their way as of yet, and I've been watching keenly for 20 years.

Interesting.

We know it's coming whether it's the same thing other people go through for selling themselves to Kalyug, or something special. 

If I was enemy of the Paanth I wouldn't put on the Saroop or especially take Amrit under that context. It'll be the worst best worst thing you ever do. I guarantee it. 

To all the black magic users in Hindustan. Keep doing that stuff.  See what happens. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Interesting.

We know it's coming whether it's the same thing other people go through for selling themselves to Kalyug, or something special. 

Even in a broader Panthic landscape, has KPS Gill dropped dead? Did Jagdish Tytler suddenly cease to be during the 80s? Was Sajjan Kumar prevented from reaching old age? What more to be said?

1 minute ago, MisterrSingh said:

Even in a broader Panthic landscape, has KPS Gill dropped dead? Did Jagdish Tytler suddenly cease to be during the 80s? Was Sajjan Kumar prevented from reaching old age? What more to be said?

No but have you seen his face lol?

The corruption has already eaten the inside. I'm curious about what's next for those dudes.