Where to get quality tulwars in Punjab

Guest PSB

Finding quality shastars in India is like trying to find that proverbial needle in a hay stack.

So, brothers/sisters, do any of you have recommendations as to where high-quality, functional tulwars are being made in Punjab (or Delhi)? Your recommendations are appreciated.

On that same note, if anyone has recommendations as to where to purchase puratan shastars, ideally made of wootz, that is also appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Guest daas guest singh

fateh,

Watch this video this will answer your question.It is a very informative one too.And they have details to get custom made shastars from foulad from a man in delhi,they have given his name and number somewhere in the video.I know places to get shastars in delhi as i live here so ima tell them to u to the best of my knowledge.U can get shastars outside Gurdwara Bangla Sahib for sure(cos i have seen and bought them myself) and maybe even Gurdwara Sis Ganj Sahib ji and  Gurdwara Rakab Ganj Sahib ji .And also at any other ithihasik Gurdware in Delhi for that matter (even in punjab i suppose they have shastars and other sikhi things in shops outside itihasik Gurdware).Ohhhh yeeaa i almost forgot u get great quality and variety of shastars (many of them Nihang made) at Sri Anandpur Sahib cos they sell lots of shastars there (especially if u go during Holla Mohalla then they have lots and lots of variety of shastars ,even more than the usual).I have also heard that the largest swords/weapons market takes place in Pushkar (in Rajasthan) and they have great collections too .hoped this helped u.

keep the faith.

bhul chuk maaf.

GURBAR AKAAL.

Happy to help,

guest daas singh