Jeeta dhadri, harry UK, neki newzealand, vikkar canada

TinnkerBell

Is there anyone here who hates these parcharaks same as i do? They are nindaks. Gurbani de galt arth kr rehe. 
simran is stupidity, chanting Gods name over and over again is not going to help

narak swarg nahi hunde, mahapursh nahi hunde, guru sahib di ninda,shardha nai hundi, guru sahaib ji regular normal insaan si, nd what not.

Jeeta and harry say in all interviews that new kids are asking questions, new generation needs logical explanations.

Is new generation really asking these questions ? Or they are just using their name ?

50 minutes ago, TinnkerBell said:

Is there anyone here who hates these parcharaks same as i do? They are nindaks. Gurbani de galt arth kr rehe. 
simran is stupidity, chanting Gods name over and over again is not going to help

narak swarg nahi hunde, mahapursh nahi hunde, guru sahib di ninda,shardha nai hundi, guru sahaib ji regular normal insaan si, nd what not.

Jeeta and harry say in all interviews that new kids are asking questions, new generation needs logical explanations.

Is new generation really asking these questions ? Or they are just using their name ?

they are all narak bound for breaking sharda of newbies to sikhi , they are paid opposition to sikhi determined to muddy the waters so young seekers of the truth get waylaid to the atheistics view of the world .they are just taking the name of youth , what the youth want is to know for sure what Guru Sahiban taught and believed and why , that's not necessarily answered by 'logic' after all the intangible things in life cannot be explained by formulae

5 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

they are all narak bound for breaking sharda of newbies to sikhi , they are paid opposition to sikhi determined to muddy the waters so young seekers of the truth get waylaid to the atheistics view of the world .they are just taking the name of youth , what the youth want is to know for sure what Guru Sahiban taught and believed and why , that's not necessarily answered by 'logic' after all the intangible things in life cannot be explained by formulae

I didn't realise it for a while, but the actual spiritually attuned and future shining lights are gupt at this moment. What we have now are low IQ charlatans and celebrity-type figures and frauds preying on the ignorance of the masses to build a following and make a quick buck before they're rumbled. These son's of whores will have their "burning mahants" moment soon.

30 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Harrinder singh is banned in most gurdware in the UK now   

Hows married life btw? ?

Harry banned but he made more videos now explaining that young generation is asking questions.

i dont understand why they bother so much about kids, they don’t even have their own kids even. 
if young minds ask questions, let them ask, why you stupids are making it a big deal

marriage is good paji, all good ?

32 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

This dhadri always says science, logic etc but he is not educated.  He used to live in gurudwara Bhikhi ( a kind of sub branch of rara sahib- 3 kms south of rara sahib)

he studied till 7-8th standard only i guess. But he considers himself as Einstein

26 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I didn't realise it for a while, but the actual spiritually attuned and future shining lights are gupt at this moment. What we have now are low IQ charlatans and celebrity-type figures and frauds preying on the ignorance of the masses to build a following and make a quick buck before they're rumbled. These son's of whores will have their "burning mahants" moment soon.

Mister bai ji u r right, but jdon tak bahut late ho jana, they will already have erased our ithaas and newkids shardha by then. I follow nd get updated myself of these parcharaks everyday and i see so many people are joining them. Most of them are clean shaven.

their parchar attract clean shaven people as well because they say getting up at 2am and do Simran is not required, etc

1 minute ago, TinnkerBell said:

Mister bai ji u r right, but jdon tak bahut late ho jana, they will already have erased our ithaas and newkids shardha by then. I follow nd get updated myself of these parcharaks everyday and i see so many people are joining them. Most of them are clean shaven.

their parchar attract clean shaven people as well because they say getting up at 2am and do Simran is not required, etc

Late for us because our lifespans are limited, and every passing day brings us closer to the end of our lives. But there's still time. Not much but we have our fate in our hands. Whether we squander those opportunities is yet to be seen.

Console yourself with the idea that those who are blessed, regardless of their current external saroop, will find the path and adjust their own frame of mind, understanding, and beliefs to faithfully accommodate the knowledge they've been seeking. Alternatively, those with no interest in transforming their being, and are instead looking for someone to endorse, justify, and perpetuate their current lifestyles will waste this precious lifetime on such silliness. It may seem like a soul lost to deception, but the soul itself must desire change. 

48 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Late for us because our lifespans are limited, and every passing day brings us closer to the end of our lives. But there's still time. Not much but we have our fate in our hands. Whether we squander those opportunities is yet to be seen.

Console yourself with the idea that those who are blessed, regardless of their current external saroop, will find the path and adjust their own frame of mind, understanding, and beliefs to faithfully accommodate the knowledge they've been seeking. Alternatively, those with no interest in transforming their being, and are instead looking for someone to endorse, justify, and perpetuate their current lifestyles will waste this precious lifetime on such silliness. It may seem like a soul lost to deception, but the soul itself must desire change. 

Very nice views baiji ?