Do all paths that jap naam lead you back to akaal Purakh?

1Anonymous1

8 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

What are they experiencing?  Sounds? Seeing the future? Obtaining what they desire?  If they were experiencing something spiritual as Gurmat describes they would fall at the feet of Punj Pyare and take amrit.  

Satbachan, after speaking to them I know they were just going through dharam khand as they described as they were walking on their path they could hear screams of people in hell. As per what they hear or see he wouldn’t tell me more. 

On 1/30/2020 at 2:52 AM, puzzled said:

Other examples of hindus that bhai gurdas ji gives in his vaarns.

Bhagat dhru was given naam by nard muni. Bhagat dru then rejected his fathers kingdom

On 2/2/2020 at 5:39 AM, Akalifauj said:

The Gurbani you have quoted does not say only in kalyug.  That is your own belief.  Naam simran is not about some chanting one word.  Vaheguru and the word Raam are no lesser or greater from each other

You guys both believe the same thing. But are describing it differently and talking past each other. 

By sikhi, Akalifauj does not mean being amritdhari or folowing the religion sikhism. He means the truth. 

Like all the bhagats, they were born in hindu families but rejected most of what their religion and society taught. Instead they focused on the universal truth. And because it was universal truth, their bani is included in guru granth sahib ji. Same with the sufi fakirs like bhagat farid ji. They were born muslims but rejected some aspects of islam. And embraced universal truth. And because they believed in truth their bani aligned with sikhi which is also truth.

And Satguru is needed to give naam. But satguru is an aspect of God. It has existed since the world was created. And was manifest as Guru Nanak dev ji. But before 1469, Satguru or sargunn saroop of waheguru appeared to certain ppl and gave them naam. After 1469, that sargunn saroop of waheguru is manofest in sri guru granth sahib ji. I dont think i am describing this right. But bhai randheer singhs book due a good job of describing sikh philosophy. Not jail chittyian that is just an autobiography. He wrote many pamphlets and books. One of my favorite is Is bowing down to Guru Granth Sahib ji idol worship.

Anyways. What you guys are both saying is Ganika was not in hindu because she didnt follow strictly hindiu teachings. But she was saved due to japping naam. Which is a sikhi concept so she was a sikh. 

Some ppl argue that only the name waheguru can save you. But really meditation is meditation. And no one word can limit waheguru or his mercy. This was given by our guru so we should honor it.

4 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

You guys both believe the same thing. But are describing it differently and talking past each other. 

By sikhi, Akalifauj does not mean being amritdhari or folowing the religion sikhism. He means the truth. 

Like all the bhagats, they were born in hindu families but rejected most of what their religion and society taught. Instead they focused on the universal truth. And because it was universal truth, their bani is included in guru granth sahib ji. Same with the sufi fakirs like bhagat farid ji. They were born muslims but rejected some aspects of islam. And embraced universal truth. And because they believed in truth their bani aligned with sikhi which is also truth.

And Satguru is needed to give naam. But satguru is an aspect of God. It has existed since the world was created. And was manifest as Guru Nanak dev ji. But before 1469, Satguru or sargunn saroop of waheguru appeared to certain ppl and gave them naam. After 1469, that sargunn saroop of waheguru is manofest in sri guru granth sahib ji. I dont think i am describing this right. But bhai randheer singhs book due a good job of describing sikh philosophy. Not jail chittyian that is just an autobiography. He wrote many pamphlets and books. One of my favorite is Is bowing down to Guru Granth Sahib ji idol worship.

Anyways. What you guys are both saying is Ganika was not in hindu because she didnt follow strictly hindiu teachings. But she was saved due to japping naam. Which is a sikhi concept so she was a sikh. 

Some ppl argue that only the name waheguru can save you. But really meditation is meditation. And no one word can limit waheguru or his mercy. This was given by our guru so we should honor it.

Well put Bhenji. 

On 2/4/2020 at 5:31 PM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

We don't believe the same thing.  He believes being a hindu, the person can do naam simran and then achieve mukhti.  Gurbani does not accept this view point.  Therefore I do not accept it is true.

No, you could not be more wrong.  Sikhi is about Gurbani.  From Gurbani comes Gurmat teachings which are the truth.  Truth comes from Gurbani.  

Like all the bhagats, they were born in hindu families but rejected most of what their religion and society taught. Instead they focused on the universal truth.

No such thing as universal truth.  The truth comes from Gurbani.  No other figure or holy text or person can say what is the truth.  Gurbani demonstrated the truth and stated the truth.  The bhagats were lost; they could not tell what was naam and hukam. Only when Akal Purakh took form and showed them Gurmat, did they come to realize the truth.   

And because it was universal truth, their bani is included in guru granth sahib ji.

The bhagats bani was included in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji because it is dhur ki bani.  The Bani came directly from Akal Purakh.  The bhagats did not come up with any Bani.  It was all Akal Purakh giving them the Bani.  Not a single word is coming from their mind or thought process or trial and  error.   

Same with the sufi fakirs like bhagat farid ji. They were born muslims but rejected some aspects of islam. And embraced universal truth. And because they believed in truth their bani aligned with sikhi which is also truth.

This is why the new generation is sinking.  They don't read Gurbani.   They rely on their minds to make up stories that they think has a perfectly tied bow on top.  It's all lies, not a single peice of truth lies in here.  What I wrote above perfectly shows your mistake.  No bhagat knew what the truth is.  They had to meet Satguru.  Only after meeting Satguru did they know what Gurbani is and they followed Gurmat teachings to achieve mukhti by the kirpa of Satguru. Without Gurbani there is no truth.

And Satguru is needed to give naam. But satguru is an aspect of God. It has existed since the world was created. And was manifest as Guru Nanak dev ji. But before 1469, Satguru or sargunn saroop of waheguru appeared to certain ppl and gave them naam. After 1469, that sargunn saroop of waheguru is manofest in sri guru granth sahib ji.

This is correct according to Sikhi. 

Anyways. What you guys are both saying is Ganika was not in hindu because she didnt follow strictly hindiu teachings. But she was saved due to japping naam. Which is a sikhi concept so she was a sikh. 

Don't put words in my mouth.  Are you a 3ho cult follower?  Because they try to capitalize on the work of others by taking what the person said and adding their twisted take to it.  So it looks like the 3ho is in agreement with the other person but they add manmat to Gurmat teachings.  Ganika was faithful person to Akal Purakh.   This is what Gurbani says and this is what she is.  Japji Sahib says, those who are faithful, will meet Vaheguru.   Japji Sahib speaks to many others, but this will become a very long post. 

Some ppl argue that only the name waheguru can save you. But really meditation is meditation. And no one word can limit waheguru or his mercy. This was given by our guru so we should honor it.

meditation is meditation!! What kind of nonsense is this.  Where in Gurbani does it say meditation is meditation?  Gurbani says remember Akal Purakh.   Gurbani doesn't say touch the tip of the thumb to the tip of the index finger and repeat Vaheguru.   This manmat practice is done by 3ho, which I can only guess are you friends or even spiritual teachers.  Gurbani says remember Akal Purakh while sitting standing and sleeping.  This is how we are told to meditate.   Gurbani says learn from the Guru and forget everyone else.   Yet, people want to sink, so they go to the 3ho cults, and babas, and others to find peace.  Nothing will be attained from these people other than more misery.