Sign in to follow this  
1Anonymous1

Do all paths that jap naam lead you back to akaal Purakh?

I was reading discourses of the beyond and in the beginning of one of the chapters in part 3 the Sangat said to Sant Isher Singh ji “there are Sikhs, Hindus and Radha Soamis here and we all have similar experiences, we have come to the conclusion that all paths eventually lead you to the same destination”. Sant Isher Singh ji agreed and said this is very deep and true thinking, all paths will eventually lead to one destination. 

I feel as though this makes sense, but then again I always hear that Gurmat swaas swaas is the only way to get to sachkhand and it’s only for Sikhs. 

what’s the truth? 

2 hours ago, 1Anonymous1 said:

I was reading discourses of the beyond and in the beginning of one of the chapters in part 3 the Sangat said to Sant Isher Singh ji “there are Sikhs, Hindus and Radha Soamis here and we all have similar experiences, we have come to the conclusion that all paths eventually lead you to the same destination”. Sant Isher Singh ji agreed and said this is very deep and true thinking, all paths will eventually lead to one destination. 

I feel as though this makes sense, but then again I always hear that Gurmat swaas swaas is the only way to get to sachkhand and it’s only for Sikhs. 

what’s the truth? 

Anand Sahib says they may chant har har but they are not chanting Vaheguru name.  Listen to Gurbani.  

Say you accept the above information as to be right.  What have you ultimately done by accepting it? You have taken it as the truth of Vaheguru and its Vaheguru hukam.  But you have not asked the Guru, if the above information is accepted.   So essentially you have made these people as your Guru.  And I know you don't want to do it.  Read Gurbani and follow the teachings of Gurbani.   Many people will come along and say I heard that so and so Baba said a,b, and c.  Ask them to point you to where Gurbani says it.  Honest people will either direct you to the ang and shabad or say I cant find it.  Dishonest people will feel personally attacked because you asked for Gurbani and these are the people who need the most help in regards to destroying their ego.

dasam bani says that all prophets ect of the past failed to spread naam,  so naam is the only way.

hindus do simran though, they do simran of ram naam.  when they carry their dead in varnasi they chant  ram naam sat hai  etc 

25 minutes ago, puzzled said:

hindus do simran though, they do simran of ram naam.  when they carry their dead in varnasi they chant  ram naam sat hai  etc 

So if anyone chants Raam, they are doing simran?  Which raam are they remembering?  Why does Anand Sahib say, with the Guru they chant har har but they are not receiving the blessing of Guru Sahib/Akal Purkh?  Which Guru gave them naam?  

Just now, Akalifauj said:

So if anyone chants Raam, they are doing simran?  Which raam are they remembering?  Why does Anand Sahib say, with the Guru they chant har har but they are not receiving the blessing of Guru Sahib/Akal Purkh?  Which Guru gave them naam?  

I meant to write Anand Sahib says without the Guru they chant har har.....

10 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

well chanting ram ram is simran isn't it      whats the difference between a sikh chanting ram naam and a hindu chanting ram naam?   

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

well chanting ram ram is simran isn't it      whats the difference between a sikh chanting ram naam and a hindu chanting ram naam?   

Who said chanting Raam Raam is simran of Akal Purkh?  Again I repeat, Anand Sahib says without the Guru they are chanting har har and they don't receive the Guru's blessing.   Have you read Anand Sahib the paath.  Answer the questions.  Which Raam are they remembering? Which Guru gave them naam.  Stop making claims and start showing the sangat here what Gurbani says.  Gurbani says, sing Gurbani and help others to sing it.  Anand Sahib says,  come beloved SIKHS and sing the Guru's Bani.  

Hmmm I feel as though those people who don’t jap gurmat Naam get to Khands below and up to  saram khand possibly Karam khand (very rare). I know people personally who have reached stages in their Simran (not gurmat) and have described their experiences, I think they are reaching the khands but no where near karam or sach khand. Idk, what do you guys think? 

This reminds me of Bhai Rama Singh who used to jap raam as a kid and he spent the whole day and night in the forest, he searched everywhere for a path of Simran and then he found sikhi.

17 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Who said chanting Raam Raam is simran of Akal Purkh?  Again I repeat, Anand Sahib says without the Guru they are chanting har har and they don't receive the Guru's blessing.   Have you read Anand Sahib the paath.  Answer the questions.  Which Raam are they remembering? Which Guru gave them naam.  Stop making claims and start showing the sangat here what Gurbani says.  Gurbani says, sing Gurbani and help others to sing it.  Anand Sahib says,  come beloved SIKHS and sing the Guru's Bani.  

yh i have read Anand Sahib

ganika the prostitute was saved by chanting ram naam,  a sadhoo simply told her to chant raam naam, she was a hindu prostitute and gained mukhti by chanting raam naam, who told her to chant it? a sadhoo did.  her story is mentioned by bhai Gurdas ji in his vaarns. shes also mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib ji as well.  Not sure where i read it either in bhai Gurdas Jis vaarns or Dasam bani but it mentioned how she became a yogni and was received with great celebrations when she gained mukti.

well i cant tell you which raam they chant, you need to go and ask a hindu that yourself

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

yh i have read Anand Sahib

ganika the prostitute was saved by chanting ram naam,  a sadhoo simply told her to chant raam naam, she was a hindu prostitute and gained mukhti by chanting raam naam, who told her to chant it? a sadhoo did.  her story is mentioned by bhai Gurdas ji in his vaarns. shes also mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib ji as well.  Not sure where i read it either in bhai Gurdas Jis vaarns or Dasam bani but it mentioned how she became a yogni and was received with great celebrations when she gained mukti.

well i cant tell you which raam they chant, you need to go and ask a hindu that yourself

Does Gurbani say how Ganika received mukhti?  Does a sadhoo tell her to repeat Raam or raam naam.  If you believe the sadhoo had told her to repeat Raam naam, then who is this sadhoo Guru?  Does Gurbani speak of thos sadhoo?

You don't know which Raam they are remembering.   Thanks for being honest here.  Therefore you cant say they are doing naam simran.  Gurbani speaks on hindus and if the hindus are remembering according to their customs.  Then it is not naam simran.

8 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Does Gurbani say how Ganika received mukhti?  Does a sadhoo tell her to repeat Raam or raam naam.  If you believe the sadhoo had told her to repeat Raam naam, then who is this sadhoo Guru?  Does Gurbani speak of thos sadhoo?

Yes gurbani says she received mukti  read it for yourself,  yes bhai gurdas ji says she received mukti with raam naam,  its not that i believe a sadhoo gave her raam naam,  bhai gurdas ji tells us that.        that answers all your questions, unless your now in denial      

so if bhai gurdas ji tells us she received mukti with raam naam, and gurbani tells us she received mukti       whats your point then ....

8 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

You don't know which Raam they are remembering.   Thanks for being honest here.  Therefore you cant say they are doing naam simran. 

just because i said i dont know which raam they are chanting dont mean iv just spoke for a billion hindus,   like i said go out there and ask hindus which raam they chanting.      

Here is the story of ganika a hindu prostitute who was saved by chanting raam naam.   It's from bhai gurdas his vaarns but shes also mention in guru granth sahib ji and dasam bani.  Bhai gurdas ji also mentions other sinful non sikhs that were saved by chanting the creators name.

20200129_223651.jpg

20200129_223708.jpg