How can I find this type of wife

Harditsingh

On 2/3/2020 at 7:39 AM, Harditsingh said:

I am 23 and i want to get married but the problem is that I can't find the type women I am looking for here. I want a girl who dresses modestly isn't into partying one who enjoys books helping her mother etc the girls in my area are not like this and are all into parties and functions and being all show offy. 

Does anybody here have similar problwms?

import one from India. Hopefully you have a good job, so she can just do house work. She will be happy you will be happy. Cheers.

^low key joking low key serious. But even from India, you can't tell what they been up to in the past. Best thing you can do is get yourself in a good place, finish your education, be at a nice respectable job. If you are out of shape, get into shape, if you skinny put some muscles on. Do your work first, become the man that the girl you want is looking for. Be honest with yourself, if you aren't there yet, work on yourself, your mindset, your insecurities, anything negative about you, etc. When you are ready, you will find your girl. Peace. 

Getting married young (early 20s) is good. Allows a close bond to be formed especially if you both have a serious desire to make a go of it, and build a life together.  I don't understand this gradual pushing of the marriage threshold with each successive Punjabi generation. When are people gonna have kids, in their 40s? I wish I'd had the opportunity to get married young but my personal situation was a shambles, so there was no point in bringing someone into that mess. Everything happens for a reason, but if you have the choice and opportunity, then go for it. Don't follow trends or fashions in this regard. 

57 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Getting married young (early 20s) is good. Allows a close bond to be formed especially if you both have a serious desire to make a go of it, and build a life together.  I don't understand this gradual pushing of the marriage threshold with each successive Punjabi generation. When are people gonna have kids, in their 40s? I wish I'd had the opportunity to get married young but my personal situation was a shambles, so there was no point in bringing someone into that mess. Everything happens for a reason, but if you have the choice and opportunity, then go for it. Don't follow trends or fashions in this regard. 

2 of my cousins got married in their early 40s and had kids in their mid 40s  it does look odd! 

i recently had a rishta, a singh who lives down our road knows a girl 3 yrs younger than me who wants to get married and she dont mind if the guy is a singh,  so the singh approached my dad.    i told my dad i will have a think about it!   im 27 now and need to get married!  but i rather find someone myself and get to know her ...    

a singhni from our area told my mum about a girl for me but my mum dont like that lady so she rejected it lol   

i turned 27 yrs old in Dec 2019    by the end of this yr i need to get something sorted...  

cant be too picky   

i wanted to get married by 25,  my early 20s was a waste. i was really close to this punjabi girl in my late teens, we broke up,  and it took me a long time to get over her, and that stopped me from looking into other relationships.   after that all the drinking problems and the rest happened. its only when i turned 24 that i felt normal and stable but since then i haven't met anyone.  waste of time really.     o well   im still in my 20s hopefully i will meet someone soon!   

The marriage is a market place. 

Unfortunately this is the reality. 

The reason why I think 23 is a bit young for a male to get married these days is because we are "educated".

The more educated you are the more pickier you become.

Men and women are different. A boy is far more likely to be rejected because women always want to marry up.

If you are educated boy and earn 100k a year, you might not care if the girl you marry earns 20k. She could be working at Tescos supermarket.  If she is slim and pretty that is probably quite important. 

If you are a girl who earns 100k, she will won't give a guy who earns less than her a second look. She is looking for a guy that earns 150k or 200k. 

Provisioning is much more important for girls. 

A bloke has maybe 4-5 points on his checklist. A girl will have a 359 point checklist.

Majority of girls do not want to live with their in-laws and she will likely try to engineer a move out of your home. 

The only way living with your parents can work is if you are the only boy or the youngest son.  That is the majority of cases how it works.

Therefore you may have to get yourself on the property market. And therefore you have to get yourself established, earn yourself a good income. 

If you give yourself a few years to establish yourself, you become the prize and you make yourself a far better prospect. 

Your marriage market value goes up.

40 minutes ago, puzzled said:

2 of my cousins got married in their early 40s and had kids in their mid 40s  it does look odd! 

I can kinda appreciate the justification if there's career related reasons for delaying, but if the guy is making good bank in a settled career that has prospects, but is trying to extend his bachelor days for as long as he can get away with it, then that's a bit dodgy IMO. He must realise the girl he's going to end up with hasn't been idling in a magical tower waiting for Prince Charming to arrive, or as a more relevant comparison, isn't tucked up in bed at 8.30pm after doing her Rehraas at 7, lol. So either the guys are ignorant to the reality and exist under a delusion, or they don't give a monkeys because they're getting up to similar nonsense, too. Either way, what kind of Sikh "fruit" are we looking at when the roots have such questionable origins?

21 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The more educated you are the more pickier you become.

Men and women are different. A boy is far more likely to be rejected because women always want to marry up.

If you are educated boy and earn 100k a year, you might not care if the girl you marry earns 20k. She could be working at Tescos supermarket.  If she is slim and pretty that is probably quite important. 

If you are a girl who earns 100k, she will won't give a guy who earns less than her a second look. She is looking for a guy that earns 150k or 200k. 

Provisioning is much more important for girls. 

A bloke has maybe 4-5 points on his checklist. A girl will have a 359 point checklist.

Avoid those girls. High-maintenance, materially driven to the extreme. Completely enslaved by contemporary mainstream culture. Been on the carousel since teens if they're attractive. Any guy who still determinedly makes it his priority to ensnare one of those girls deserves everything he gets. Sane people desire a rational, level-headed partner with some perspective not a trophy or a mannequin to impress others.