How can I find this type of wife

Harditsingh

On 2/3/2020 at 10:39 AM, Harditsingh said:

I am 23 and i want to get married but the problem is that I can't find the type women I am looking for here. I want a girl who dresses modestly isn't into partying one who enjoys books helping her mother etc the girls in my area are not like this and are all into parties and functions and being all show offy. 

Does anybody here have similar problwms?

Hmm, thats quite a bit tricky to find.

let me ask ranjit Kaur Dhariawali if she is ready for marriage.  From the perception of nicely dressed, i dont think you can find any girl more prettier than Dhadriawali jeeto ???

phulla wali shawl, new clothes, matching goggles and light pink lipstick.

Guest Sikhi opposes Caste!
9 hours ago, Harditsingh said:

The reason I want to get married now is because I don't want to chase girls and get empty situations . I also feel like I seen what the single life has to offer and am ready to settle down and take the next step in life. I don't want to wait untill I'm 34 and marry a 32 year old I'd much rather marry a 19 to 21 year old . The only problem i have I don't go to uni but I work full time in sales. 

I just want a girl who isn't matrealistic and is real I am not going to be the type of husband that makes her clean up everything and cook I will help her but I also won't be a push over I will not tolerate partying drinking or dressing skimpy  I have heard so many horror stories of guys married who are older then me that get treated like a door mat by their wives I don't want that. I don't even know if the type of women I want exists anymore ??

Good on you brother. You wanting to get married at 23 is actually a good example for others who could learn from you!

23 is the right age to get married and marrying a younger healthier wife ensures healthier stronger children.

A lot of Sikhs are getting married in late 30's and early 40's and then going on to have no children or maybe one baby.

In the meantime Muhammad Bajwa down the road is a grandfather by the time the party Sikhs think about settling down.

It doesn't matter if you work in sales - when you and your wife have a combined income you can achieve anything together.

But i must say when it comes to looking for a wife please disregard whether a girl is from one Sikh background or another.

United we stand and divided we fall. Can't remember if you are in BC or AB but Lethbridge is a place you can buy houses cheap.

Good luck - you got your priorities right - just remember "maanas ki jaath sabhe ek pechhaano" (recognise all as one). 

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh

OP can't find a wife and it seems to be mostly men that themselves haven't found a wife giving him advice here.  Good luck with that OP........you're gonna need it  :)

12 hours ago, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

OP can't find a wife and it seems to be mostly men that themselves haven't found a wife giving him advice here.  Good luck with that OP........you're gonna need it  :)

Actually some of us are married and married young so we know what we are talking about. 

For a 23 year old wanting to get married to a 19 year old is like going back in time. 

It is not like the old days where a girl finishes school at 16 and goes to work straight after. 

These days we want our girls to be padhe likheh. That means going to university (graduating around 22). These girls want to work after that because they want a career and won't get married till at least 25. 

On 2/13/2020 at 12:50 AM, Harditsingh said:

The reason I want to get married now is because I don't want to chase girls and get empty situations . I also feel like I seen what the single life has to offer and am ready to settle down and take the next step in life. I don't want to wait untill I'm 34 and marry a 32 year old I'd much rather marry a 19 to 21 year old . The only problem i have I don't go to uni but I work full time in sales. 

I just want a girl who isn't matrealistic and is real I am not going to be the type of husband that makes her clean up everything and cook I will help her but I also won't be a push over I will not tolerate partying drinking or dressing skimpy  I have heard so many horror stories of guys married who are older then me that get treated like a door mat by their wives I don't want that. I don't even know if the type of women I want exists anymore ??

Your marriage should be an Equal partnership. A man should never feel that he has the right to Make a woman do anything. She was born free and she’ll die alone.

Control is an illusion, it’s a fear mechanism. People who control are fearful and insecure and don’t feel in control of themselves. 

You don’t need to tolerate anything, you can’t control another human being, control is an abusive trait. 

On 2/13/2020 at 7:30 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

You never "found" a wife; you were presented with one, and nudged encouragingly in her direction. There was never any actual "finding" on your part. Don't forget that, you little weasel. To save you time and effort, don't bore me with the expected fantasy retelling of your love life in order to refute my point.

One needs not have jumped off a cliff to realise doing so without a harness has its pitfalls. Get it, little Trotsky?

Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh
4 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

You never "found" a wife; you were presented with one, and nudged encouragingly in her direction. There was never any actual "finding" on your part. Don't forget that, you little weasel. To save you time and effort, don't bore me with the expected fantasy retelling of your love life in order to refute my point.

One needs not have jumped off a cliff to realise doing so without a harness has its pitfalls. Get it, little Trotsky?

No worries brother. Its all good. ? Whether she dropped out of the sky, came out of a well or was introduced to me by a pacholan,...…………….She's an angej, I love her and I love you and everybody else too. Life is beautiful.

8 hours ago, Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

No worries brother. Its all good. ? Whether she dropped out of the sky, came out of a well or was introduced to me by a pacholan,...…………….She's an angej, I love her and I love you and everybody else too. Life is beautiful.

You've surprised me and made me chuckle, you saucy sod. Fair play, you dodgy commie. ??