Prayer for protection

Guest snowbell

Guest snowbell

I am in a difficult situation where a woman is trying to turn my member is against me. Actually the family member already has hate towards me and this woman is trying to take advantage of this situation by encouraging them and fanning the fire for her own gains and ego. What prayers can I do for protection? I read Chaupai Sahib a few times a day. I had read somewhere that this bani is for protection. Any others prayers I can do to get through this difficult time and have protection from this behavior. 

Choupai sahib is very good. The shabad ‘Ja tu mere val hai...’ contains following pangati:

Ehe Wairi Mittar Sabh Kitia Neh Mangeh Manda || All my enemies have become my friends and no one wishes me ill. 

You could try reading this shabad daily and doing ardaas? Shabad is from ang 1096 Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Hope your situation improves

Everyone everything everywhere every action is God. So what do we need protection from?

If we recognise God in every action, accept the law of karma that what goes around comes around, then why do we need to protect ourselves, exact justice or revenge or Believe the Losers. 

Let the law of Karma take its course and only believe in the Truth. Anyone who believes her lies is a Loser. Just detach and be in the Truth, the souls who are deserving will recognise her for what she is.